school student

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2012
They are a weird bunch
Rosepetal

Byhalia, MS

#2 Oct 12, 2012
Thats my family you are talking about. They are not a weird bunch. May have a couple weird ones in family but im sure your family does too as do all families. Most of the Morgans will go out of their way to help anybody and everybody they can.
scarlet
#3 Oct 25, 2012
i know alot of the morgans. most of them are really good people out here. joey would give you the shirt off his back if you asked for it.
Jen

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Nov 10, 2012
scarlet wrote:
i know alot of the morgans. most of them are really good people out here. joey would give you the shirt off his back if you asked for it.
Yes Scarlet he would thats my brother and that is how our dad and grandparents raised us to be. Its just too bad theres not more people in the world like that. Instead they wanna get on here and talk about people im sure they hardly know if they even know them at all.
redneck

Corinth, MS

#5 Nov 11, 2012
which bunch of morgan you talking about they are a lot of morgans in mcnairy and hardin county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adam ledlow (Jun '15) Fri somthing 5
Blake Cunningham (Sep '14) Fri somthing 6
Michael Thorne (May '14) Fri Eyes 4
4 wheeler for sale Thu little man 1
Lucas wilson Jan 16 usedninfected 4
Drug Dealers in Michie Jan 15 James 19
Walter knight Jan 15 Grammar Police 4

Michie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance