Natasha Smith Lindsey

Natasha Smith Lindsey

Posted in the Michie Forum

Easy or naw

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2017
What's up with her?
Just ask around

Kaufman, TX

#3 Sep 27, 2017
Trash. Don't waste your time unless you're looking for an easy piece. Daughter the same way. That's what happens when moms have no control over their kids
Mum

Kaufman, TX

#4 Oct 12, 2017
Zanax and wine skank. Can't function without them. I don't see how she's kept her license. Think Chris has finally learned the hard way.
Grammar Police

United States

#6 Oct 20, 2017
Mum wrote:
Zanax and wine skank. Can't function without them. I don't see how she's kept her license. Think Chris has finally learned the hard way.
Xanax, not zanax.
What

United States

#7 Dec 18, 2017
Just ask around wrote:
Trash. Don't waste your time unless you're looking for an easy piece. Daughter the same way. That's what happens when moms have no control over their kids
Thought her daughter was like 13 or so??
Asked

Corinth, MS

#9 Jan 16, 2018
I swear she was pregnant again after her first two kids, like far along pregnant but ive never seen her with another child since. Anybody else remember this or know what happened with it??
Scallywag

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2018
Asked wrote:
I swear she was pregnant again after her first two kids, like far along pregnant but ive never seen her with another child since. Anybody else remember this or know what happened with it??
I was told she aborted it becuz she didnít know if it was Jamieís or the guy she left him for. Chris, I think was his name.
Crazy

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2018
Scallywag wrote:
<quoted text> I was told she aborted it becuz she didnít know if it was Jamieís or the guy she left him for. Chris, I think was his name.
That's crazy. No matter the dad, she knew she was the mom! How far along was she when this supposedly happened? She looked big when i saw her...
Bystander

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2018
WHO Knows. Her daughters dad has since married and I heard she still tries to get to him. Idk about the truth behind that. Just what I was told.
Girl friend

Kaufman, TX

#13 Mar 7, 2018
Sheís dating some dude thatís been in prison. A lowlife with no job and on drugs. Come to think of it have you seen how much weight Natasha has lost? Sheís definitely on the stuff and her daughter is always with boys having sex and stuff. Headed in the same direction as her mom. They start out early now days.
Wardlow

United States

#15 Apr 7, 2018
Bystander wrote:
WHO Knows. Her daughters dad has since married and I heard she still tries to get to him. Idk about the truth behind that. Just what I was told.
Can you blame him? Have you seen her? Pushing 40 and getting her nose pierced??!! Sheís trying to relive her younger years but look closer to 45. She was a psychopath then the best thing for him was to leave her fat ugly ass alone. Poor girl. I feel sorry for her daughter. Sheís walking in the same path. Turning into a little ho at a young age. Canít help it when you have no raising.
Truth

United States

#16 Apr 16, 2018
Maybe her sister dying sent her over the edge and messed her up all those years ago?? Who knows...
Curious

United States

#17 May 24, 2018
Truth wrote:
Maybe her sister dying sent her over the edge and messed her up all those years ago?? Who knows...
Which sister? I knew about her father. Not a sister
Truth

Brandon, MS

#18 May 24, 2018
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Which sister? I knew about her father. Not a sister
Natalie Smith. She was off at college and supposedly shot herself. I'm not sure if the family ever believed it or not though. She would be around 40 now and this happened in her early 20's so it's been awhile ago.
Mistress

United States

#19 May 29, 2018
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>

Natalie Smith. She was off at college and supposedly shot herself. I'm not sure if the family ever believed it or not though. She would be around 40 now and this happened in her early 20's so it's been awhile ago.
Natasha was getting messed up before that happened. She donít need any excuse except that sheís an addict. Itís catching up with her too. She looks every bit of 45. Fried blonde hair, nose ring, what she trying to do?? Look 22 again?? And that man of hers; eewww. Nice body maybe, but everything else is bow wow.
Crazy

United States

#20 Sunday Jul 8
Mistress wrote:
<quoted text> Natasha was getting messed up before that happened. She donít need any excuse except that sheís an addict. Itís catching up with her too. She looks every bit of 45. Fried blonde hair, nose ring, what she trying to do?? Look 22 again?? And that man of hers; eewww. Nice body maybe, but everything else is bow wow.
Chris??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T.B.I. Cookeville PLEASE HELP 11 hr formyka 1
Anna Bowen (Feb '13) Thu Doll 10
Makaela Rinks Wed Help 6
Lost love Jul 15 johnjohn 5
David pokey Wilson (Feb '13) Jul 13 Nervous Farter Guy 13
Bully teachers, who are they? Jul 8 Crazy 8
60s 70s clubs? Jul 2 Pineapple Barbie 2

Michie Jobs

Personal Finance

Michie Mortgages