Trenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

This shop sucks. The artists don't want or know how to do their job. The artist who tattooed me does NOT know how to properly shade tattoos. The employees are arrogant and pretentious. I would not recommend this place. I hope they go out of business before they fuck up anyone else's tattoo.
Debbie

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

I went to Silva to get my tattoo today. I was very impressed that such a little store was so clean and run so well. The first person I met was Katie. She was sweeping and washing the floor, she was very nice and helpful. After doing a small bit of paperwork she introduced me to my artist Kenny. I was not sure how I wanted my tattoo to look and be placed, but Kenny made it perfect. Thank You Kenny and Thank you Katie. Good things come in small packages!! The best part was it was priced within my budget and oh so very clean. Thanks you guys!!!
duuuhhhrhee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Debbie wrote:
I went to Silva to get my tattoo today. I was very impressed that such a little store was so clean and run so well. The first person I met was Katie. She was sweeping and washing the floor, she was very nice and helpful. After doing a small bit of paperwork she introduced me to my artist Kenny. I was not sure how I wanted my tattoo to look and be placed, but Kenny made it perfect. Thank You Kenny and Thank you Katie. Good things come in small packages!! The best part was it was priced within my budget and oh so very clean. Thanks you guys!!!
Nice post, Katie.
amber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

I just got my first tattooed done by them. I am very pleased with it. To be such a small shop they did a great job. They were very sweet to talk to and not once made us feel unwelcomed.
someguy

Trenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

this shop is a joke if you want a buy one get one blob on you go ahead and hed down to this shop but if you cant tell this buy the outside wait till you walk in hahaha gross shop with bad work just look at the pro-folios oh well
dob

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

sofakingpissed wrote:
This shop sucks. The artists don't want or know how to do their job. The artist who tattooed me does NOT know how to properly shade tattoos. The employees are arrogant and pretentious. I would not recommend this place. I hope they go out of business before they fuck up anyone else's tattoo.
just to let you know there is all new artist in there and they doing good work
Rich

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

I just went to silva back in Gainesville Fl & I loved it. Cody hooked me up big time. I will be getting the rest of my rats here
Meme

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

How much is it for a retouch?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Micanopy Discussions

Search the Micanopy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Station Intimidation: Update (May '06) 18 hr Not guy Howie 6
~ Lake City VA Hospital ~ Mon The Rebel Avenger 8
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 27 Mutt 2,928
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 27 P Quinn 2,402
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 26 The Villager 2 2,065
Tailgate tents Jul 18 Uf fan 1
Sexoffender Handyman (Jan '14) Jul 15 Helper 4
•••
•••
•••
Micanopy Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Micanopy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000