Review: Silva Back Tattoos

Review: Silva Back Tattoos

Posted in the Micanopy Forum

sofakingpissed

Gainesville, FL

#1 Jun 7, 2011
This shop sucks. The artists don't want or know how to do their job. The artist who tattooed me does NOT know how to properly shade tattoos. The employees are arrogant and pretentious. I would not recommend this place. I hope they go out of business before they fuck up anyone else's tattoo.
Debbie

Gainesville, FL

#2 Sep 11, 2011
I went to Silva to get my tattoo today. I was very impressed that such a little store was so clean and run so well. The first person I met was Katie. She was sweeping and washing the floor, she was very nice and helpful. After doing a small bit of paperwork she introduced me to my artist Kenny. I was not sure how I wanted my tattoo to look and be placed, but Kenny made it perfect. Thank You Kenny and Thank you Katie. Good things come in small packages!! The best part was it was priced within my budget and oh so very clean. Thanks you guys!!!
duuuhhhrhee

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2011
Debbie wrote:
I went to Silva to get my tattoo today. I was very impressed that such a little store was so clean and run so well. The first person I met was Katie. She was sweeping and washing the floor, she was very nice and helpful. After doing a small bit of paperwork she introduced me to my artist Kenny. I was not sure how I wanted my tattoo to look and be placed, but Kenny made it perfect. Thank You Kenny and Thank you Katie. Good things come in small packages!! The best part was it was priced within my budget and oh so very clean. Thanks you guys!!!
Nice post, Katie.
amber

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2012
I just got my first tattooed done by them. I am very pleased with it. To be such a small shop they did a great job. They were very sweet to talk to and not once made us feel unwelcomed.
someguy

Bronson, FL

#6 Jul 24, 2012
this shop is a joke if you want a buy one get one blob on you go ahead and hed down to this shop but if you cant tell this buy the outside wait till you walk in hahaha gross shop with bad work just look at the pro-folios oh well
dob

Gainesville, FL

#7 Aug 4, 2012
sofakingpissed wrote:
This shop sucks. The artists don't want or know how to do their job. The artist who tattooed me does NOT know how to properly shade tattoos. The employees are arrogant and pretentious. I would not recommend this place. I hope they go out of business before they fuck up anyone else's tattoo.
just to let you know there is all new artist in there and they doing good work
Rich

Gainesville, FL

#8 Sep 25, 2012
I just went to silva back in Gainesville Fl & I loved it. Cody hooked me up big time. I will be getting the rest of my rats here
Meme

Hialeah, FL

#9 Nov 7, 2012
How much is it for a retouch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Micanopy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda Purvis of Old Town 16 hr Jimmy 1
gainesville is horrible (Oct '11) Tue The Truth 68
My ex boyfriend Dec 4 USERNAME 8
News Armed robber targets Williston store Nov 25 Helen Goddard 1
Review: Arredondo Farms Mobile Home (Jun '08) Nov 24 Elmer 63
Gainesville is a racist, segregated apartheid p... (Jun '06) Nov 21 Alachewa 79
News Organization Educates Women On How To Use Firearms (Feb '17) Feb '17 Say What 1

Micanopy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Micanopy Mortgages