Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Miamisburg Forum

Comments (Page 668)

Showing posts 13,341 - 13,360 of28,997
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Another response I'll be looking forward to. But why? Like UnReality it just aint gonna happen. I guess he could come up with some more Unicorn Leash Law bullshit or the reason Kasich is a wonderful Governor and Human Being, but we have him all wrong, because we don't watch Republican State Run Television.
HE WROTE THE FRACKING BILL. http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/20/news/economy/... that was a big factor. This is the third time I've posted it. I don't think we should be doing that to make myself clear. Go ahead and say no one has answered that yet.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> let's see... Food and cars. Wich one is more important?
Lets see...lets try to oversimplify an argument so that the real issues (a national economy that was spiraling towards depression if Congress sat on its hands) are swept under the rug.

woof
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's your opinion I suppose, but I can't name one reason that anyone would possibly rationally use to say that Carter should be in prison.
I've always liked the Peanut man. History will eventually look kindly upon him.
GWB on the other hand...
woof
sorry I meant carter should hide...
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Kasich has created lots of jobs for Dog wardens throughout the state, by signing legislation that amended the state's "vicious" and "dangerous" dogs definitions.
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/955.11
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/955.22
Under the law, now if Duke merely runs away to go swim in the lake and gets caught three times, he may be designated a "dangerous dog" at a cost of $50 per year, and be forced to have a microchip embedded under his skin and liability insurance, despite the fact that he has never bitten anyone other than an occasional chipmunk or mole, and is a Purebred Golden Retriever, a breed known for their friendly, docile nature.
"Pit Bulls" on the other hand, known to be responsible for countless unprovoked attacks on innocent children and adults nationwide, are no longer specifically designated "vicious dogs" in Ohio, nor are their owners required to buy liability insurance (as they were previous to the law's 2012 amendment) until after they are designated "dangerous" dogs.
woof
yeah. Good luck getting animal controll to even show up. I've called them twice for your dog getting in my trash and the police show up. What are they going to do? You're lucky dukes not a cat, I would let my dog take care of him.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What lie? I'm a full time truck driver that works 45 to 50 hours per week (or more) and a landlord of 5 units. If you don't think that's a second job, then you're crazy.
My father tried to make a bricklayer out of me, but I hated the work. He did pull some strings to get me into the union so I could be an apprentice, but that lasted about one summer. LOL!
I'm glad I didn't go that route. I remember while growing up my father and his countless surgeries on his back and laying in traction in his bed at home. This is not to mention other injuries he got on the job.
At one time, the doctors told him if he didn't fine another line of work, he would be crippled for the rest of his life. So he got a real estate license and tried to make it that way. He gave it up. He decided to go against doctors orders and returned back to construction.
I didn't want to be like that just to make a living. Not a lot of people do which is why they are always short handed when it comes to bricklayers. This is not to mention that not many homes and buildings use brick anymore. That means building firewalls on industrial buildings with 8" block. Screw that.
Hmmm....Union workers, according to you, bust their humps.

I'll say it again, just because I can't believe that it was said:

Union workers, according to you, bust their humps.

What planet did I wake up on?

woof
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's all in your imagination, than what is the point?
Just answered a question.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
My question, which remains unanswered, is what policies has Kasich implemented to increase jobs in Ohio. I'm not going to watch the video because I don't watch videos, but neither of these article address the question. The closest thing in the Businessweek article is Kasich saying, "Hey businesses, come to Ohio." Not much policy there. The Dayton article is Kasich blowing his own horn. The closest thing that can be argued is JobsOhio which is a private corporation set up to grease the palms of some of his buddies with government money for marketing Ohio. Again, not policy but advertising.
Not to mention that the whole funding scheme underlying his plans for Jobs Ohio has yet to have been implemented because it's illegal, and one of his own Administrators has refused to sign off on it for that very reason.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

<quoted text> yeah. Good luck getting animal controll to even show up. I've called them twice for your dog getting in my trash and the police show up. What are they going to do? You're lucky dukes not a cat, I would let my dog take care of him.
So you're one of those idiots who leaves their trash out where any vertebrate can find it, and then wastes the time of a highly paid and skilled unionized police officer because a vertebrate rooted through your trash?

Nice.

Duke would teach your dog how to make friends, and get them to feed him.

woof
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a salient difference between telling someone that one knows what "God" would really think, and telling someone that they can't possibly know what "God" really thinks, don't you think?
woof
I think if you actually think about the concept of something that great, you would realize no human mind is on that level. That's why I don't speak from some fake high ground and argue about it. But it does sound stupid when people speculate what "god thinks" out of spite for religious freedom. The point is ,if you don't agree, who cares? Your just trying to get them mad at you when you could just shut your man pleaser and they probably wouldn't say anything about it. Unless you're trying to shove something like federally funded abortions down their throat, when they don't believe they should pay for that. Its like telling muslims they have to eat pork, and then when they say its against their religion, just tell them that's wrong. Then go on about how you think allah would think its ok.....
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> I think if you actually think about the concept of something that great, you would realize no human mind is on that level. That's why I don't speak from some fake high ground and argue about it. But it does sound stupid when people speculate what "god thinks" out of spite for religious freedom. The point is ,if you don't agree, who cares? Your just trying to get them mad at you when you could just shut your man pleaser and they probably wouldn't say anything about it. Unless you're trying to shove something like federally funded abortions down their throat, when they don't believe they should pay for that. Its like telling muslims they have to eat pork, and then when they say its against their religion, just tell them that's wrong. Then go on about how you think allah would think its ok.....
Hey moron. I don't knock on doors and ask people what their thoughts upon God are. I don't try to force my thoughts upon God into the public schools, or government.

I react negatively when other people try to do those things.

Recognize the difference?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Kasich's grand "jobs" plan:

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...

woof
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops.
Not everybody on the planet shakes hands to greet one another, especially when the person you're greeting is a head of state.
Remember when GWB had to duck a flying shoe?
The guy who threw it didn't use his shoe simply because he didn't have a rock.
woof
Now be advised that by international agreement ALL heads of states are EQUAL!
Proof; Otherwise Angela Merkel, Hillary Clinton, Maggie Thatcher & others would have been walking 3 steps behind any male in any muslim nation.
When kings, queens, presidents & prime ministers would be together there would be arrogant arguments as to the 'pecking order' & nothing would be accomplished. WOOF
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....Union workers, according to you, bust their humps.
I'll say it again, just because I can't believe that it was said:
Union workers, according to you, bust their humps.
What planet did I wake up on?
woof
I'm not sure. Because if you remember in some of my posts, I stated that not all unions are bad--just most of them.

Unions (like many other things) were fine until they go too big and too powerful. It's one thing to protect their members, and quite another thing when it's unions who decide who gets hired, who gets fired, who gets promoted, how much a person will make based on union demands and not the workers skill.

Hostess is closed now. Why? Because of one union. Sorry, but that's just too powerful for me. No union should have the ability to do that.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
Kasich's grand "jobs" plan:
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
woof
Thanks for the post. I especially liked the paragraph:

"In a statement, Goodman said:I continue to believe that JobsOhio is constitutional, but wanted the Supreme Court to have a chance to address issues that have been raised. With the court now having had that chance, I feel that my objective was met.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the post. I especially liked the paragraph:
"In a statement, Goodman said:I continue to believe that JobsOhio is constitutional, but wanted the Supreme Court to have a chance to address issues that have been raised. With the court now having had that chance, I feel that my objective was met.
Classic cherry picker.

There's a reason he hasn't signed off, and there's a reason he made that statement.

If you can't figure that out, you really are dense.

woof
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure. Because if you remember in some of my posts, I stated that not all unions are bad--just most of them.
Unions (like many other things) were fine until they go too big and too powerful. It's one thing to protect their members, and quite another thing when it's unions who decide who gets hired, who gets fired, who gets promoted, how much a person will make based on union demands and not the workers skill.
Hostess is closed now. Why? Because of one union. Sorry, but that's just too powerful for me. No union should have the ability to do that.
Don't scapegoat the workers. The unions didn't ask for more pay or better benefits, and they'd already accepted thousands of layoffs and major concessions during Hostess's last round in bankruptcy court, which ended in 2009. Hostess was smashed by vulture capitalists who loaded the company with debt and earned millions in fees (ring a bell?) and incompetent managers who gave themselves huge raises as the company faltered. The CEO who led the company back into bankruptcy earlier this year got a 300% pay raise, from 750k to 2.5mil, even as the company stopped contributing to workers' pension funds.
To add insult to injury, the current CEO has asked a bankruptcy judge's permission to pay executives $1.75mil in bonuses. And somehow the unions are to blame for this fiasco? Put the blame where it belongs.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

<quoted text> do you eat food every day? I do and I drive a ford. Can you buy a car with food stamps?
Why don't you stick to telling people to shoot themselves. It really shows what kind of person you are...
You know the real reason why the government pays money to farmers not to produce food don't you? It's so that the CFR can replace regular food with genetically altered food that causes people who eat it to vote for Democrats. I would stop eating all together if I were you.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's politics first and state second.
Do you mean like the GOP leader in the Senate declaring openly that his sole goal was to make Obama a one term president?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Just answered a question.
Maybe you should think about it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, the company chose to close instead of living up to its obligation to its labor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,341 - 13,360 of28,997
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Miamisburg Discussions

Search the Miamisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Insanely Hypocritical 31,098
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun NSA 229
stanton optical (Jul '11) Jul 19 cynthia cook 23
Robert Browning - the facts Jul 13 Kristen 1
Mart Crowe (May '12) Jul 12 nolongeravictim 53
waffle House Jul 6 Joe the plumber 2
Judge berates Clearcreek Twp. officials for sec... Jul 6 weed be gone 74
•••
•••
•••
•••

Miamisburg Jobs

•••