Miamisburg Man Faces More Charges

Miamisburg Man Faces More Charges

There are 149 comments on the WHIOTV story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Miamisburg Man Faces More Charges. In it, WHIOTV reports that:

Additional charges have been filed against a man accused of stealing catalytic converters from under cars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIOTV.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
jbb

United States

#143 Jan 13, 2010
sister48 wrote:
NO LET ME SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT FOR YOU. YOU WERE JUST A DUMBASS KID. you are full of shit just like your dad RAY DYER. AND CHARLIE WAS PARTNER WITH HIM AND I DO HAVE ALL THE FACTS ABOUT ALL OF IT.AND THERE WAS NO ORCHARD HILL GANG! YOU PEOPEL DON'T KNOW SHIT. CHARLIE HAD A BODY SHOPAND ANY ONE IN MAIMISBURG CAN TELL YOU THAT . HIM AND YOUR DAD RAN A GLASS PLACE.HE WAS A BIGGER THIEF THAN ANY OF THE BOYS FROM THE HILL. JOE MORRE DOSE NOT RING A BELL. CHARLIE HAD HIS OWN ATTORNEY. JIM RION. RING A BELL. I LIVE ON THE HILL ALL MY LIFE AND I THINK I SHOULD KNOW IF THERE WAS ORCHARD HILL GANG. BE CAUSE MY BROTHER SEEM TO BE THE HEAD OF IT.YOU ARE DUMMER THAN ALL THE OTHERS PUT TOGETHER.THE MEN YOU NAMED CHARLIE NEVER RAN AROUND WITH .YOUR DAD MAYBE. BUT CHARLIE DID NOT . CHARLIE IS DEAD WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THIS SHIT TO HIM. WE ALL KNOW WHY DON'T WE . MARVIN & JR ARE STIIL . THEY WILL BE GLAD TO TALK TO.
you are an illiterate hillbilly! what adult has trouble spelling the words that you do. i love reading your ramblings. keep them coming
Carolyn

AOL

#144 Jan 16, 2010
I cant believe you all are still going on about the OHG, they really made an impression on every one and left a great legacy... They would be proud!!!!
gripz

Eubank, KY

#146 Aug 29, 2011
I dunno who "GUESS WHO" is but i grew up in the burg and yes there was an OHG so to speak, I knew almost all of the folks that some called the orchard hill gang good people if you didnt screw with them..
Guess the burg still wants to sweep things under the rug and try to forget the sad truths of then and now and its my understanding things have not changed much that there is always a new crop..
Small gangs in the burg have always existed but were not gangs in the sense of lets say the OMC or Angels and some of them were thieves and dealers as was i in the day but not all of them but they would never snitch on each other regardless and i can tell you these guys got accused and blamed for everything that happened in miamisburg and took many a false rap, and the legend grew some false and some true..

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#147 Feb 2, 2013
Carolyn wrote:
Then I must know you!!!!! He had a massive stoke and died in 96. It really was hard on Chris, her Dad loved her a lot!!!!!! I was his first wife.
Seriously, I would like to know what happened to gang and their families. Kenny and Jerry Lakins, Dottie Grushon, Sammy, Doug, Elmer, Drewy and the rest.
Carolyn, was there also a guy named 'Delane'? I moved to the burg in '69 and knew the "gang" around that time. Memory isn't too good now though. Couldn't remember names.
Connie Hargrave

Gardena, CA

#148 May 14, 2013
My father was murdered by one of these gang members. I only wish salvation for these poor guided, un-educated people, and their lack of ability to choose right from wrong. May you live long and prosper Woody Collins, and if there is any justice, you realize your are the root of all evil.
Bwtami

Chicago, IL

#149 Nov 28, 2016
dcTN wrote:
<quoted text>

Carol, if you are who I think you are, you knew my mom and dad. Ray and Gail.
I'm reading this and really weird. I'm the only one living of Dewey Stapletons kids. His daughter very proud of my dad. I carry aunt Ruby's middle name. Sad but I heard this story. The only gang was the police at the time. Everyone has passed.
Bwtami

Chicago, IL

#150 Nov 28, 2016
Carolyn wrote:
Greg,
If you dont like the Burg, leave!!!!! Were you looking for friends when you did the search for sex offenders? You sure sound like that you were the robber, since you know all about the gas station.. I have never heard of a gas station off of Old 25. Is that how many times you robbed it before you got caught? Miamisburg is a proud community with lots of nice people!!!!!
I'm Dewey's daughter and my sister married Charley my husband worked for Charley. Guess there is still somebody left to defend these men. Don't put the dead down better take a look at miamisburg now they are all gone. I wouldn't raise my dog there. BTW we still fight for our family's. And you really need a life if your dogging the dead. Shows what a coward is. Tami Brewer Stapleton Williams want my address?
Bwtami

Chicago, IL

#151 Nov 28, 2016
Mahala2000 wrote:
<quoted text>

Carolyn, was there also a guy named 'Delane'? I moved to the burg in '69 and knew the "gang" around that time. Memory isn't too good now though. Couldn't remember names.
Delane mullins
Mahala k

Franklin, OH

#152 Nov 29, 2016
carolyn wrote:
I know where it came from and there was an "Orchard Hill" and it is because most of the guys in it lived on Orchard Hill?
Where you from, Dog Patch?????
There was indeed an 'Orchard Hill Gang' in 1970 for sure... I know this to be a fact

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miamisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black car with pink wiperblades (Nov '15) Mar 15 Pinkpanties 2
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Mar 15 Levy Hater 31,983
News Bobcats, even cougars, could be on prowl in Ohi... (Feb '08) Mar 12 Canning fool 78
News Alleged gang members go before federal judge (Aug '08) Feb 28 bubbys friend 58
Arrest? Feb 28 Keep them safe 1
Wants to know (Jul '15) Feb 21 BluSky 4
If dopes send you postage-paid envelopes: (Aug '13) Feb '17 Informant 5

Miamisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miamisburg Mortgages