Any local views in the Miamisburg Snooze?

Posted in the Miamisburg Forum

Fan of Leon The Man

Sardinia, OH

#1 Jul 31, 2012
1 min ago

Tuesday, July 31, 2012:

Every morning, I still pay for my coffee, Dayton Daily Snooze and USA TODAY, doing my daily reading in lieu of breeding, dating or mating; at least since I have been retired and can no longer be fired. I also look inside of books between breaks in my talk-radio shows, like ya know, getting some context for the old-media-chattle-babble of the media 'hos herds; in addition to the bitchin' and the chatter that does not matter coming from some dumb cyber-turds. The Miamisburg Snooze stopped being my community newspaper long ago, since the bedwetter local editor quit printing Leon Harrison's classic column and better letters, that upset the village-idiot dim Dem bedwetters. The hag rag made them brag while it made the best of us and the rest of us gag; until they were banned, banished or simply ignored too, boohoo, they and their village-idiot friends no longer getting their letters printed in The Snooze.
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#2 Aug 13, 2012
Are all of those old has-been sagging hags dead yet? Boofuckinhoo, I guess that they got banned and banished too, from the hag rag that they thought that they owned, just because it was published since forever in their village.
Janet Harrison Carney

Longmeadow, MA

#3 Jul 2, 2013
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
Are all of those old has-been sagging hags dead yet? Boofuckinhoo, I guess that they got banned and banished too, from the hag rag that they thought that they owned, just because it was published since forever in their village.
Leon Harrison is armed and dangerous. His crimes are racially motivated. His perverted sex crimes are well documented on public record.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Janet Harrison Carney wrote:
<quoted text>
Leon Harrison is armed and dangerous. His crimes are racially motivated. His perverted sex crimes are well documented on public record.
links?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miamisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,300
New High School Vice Principal - Another Reason... (Sep '10) Oct 15 student at EHS 16
Mart Crowe (May '12) Oct 15 Victim no more 63
Alleged gang members go before federal judge (Aug '08) Oct 14 Belle 55
september 8 drug bust Oct 10 needtoknow 1
Cops Still Pedos? Oct 8 Anonymous 3
Ambulance, fire levy sparks debate in Ohio (Feb '13) Oct 7 soda 2,043
Miamisburg Dating
Find my Match

Miamisburg Jobs

Miamisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Miamisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Miamisburg