William Fretz Jarrett Jr
TruthBeTold

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2018
Man is a FRAUD. He is a 46 year old wannabe.
Living beyond his means. Pretending to live a lifestyle he can not afford in order to meet high society Miami Politicians, Celebrities, and Socialites in hopes to be in the shining light.
He just recently got married to help his status in Politics but after 4 short months when his wife suspected his fraudulent lifestyle and his diagnosis with Aspergers , he quickly kicked her and her 8 year old son to the curb. If it were not for family and friends, his soon to be ex-wife and her son would of been left homeless. Jarrett stole everything from his wife and her child, leaving them broke and having to start their lives over. William F Jarrett has been unemployed for over 3 years and is seeking employment. He lives with his 70 year old mother and she supports the both of them in Midtown, Miami. Jarrett is a member of the London School Of Economics in Miami and is running the organization. He is also a member of the Republican Business Group in Miami alongside Lieutenant Governor Carlos-Lopez Cantera and his wife Renee, Jose "Pepe" Cancio and his wife, Fashion Designer Rene Ruiz , just to name a few. And today he sits as Chair Secretary for the New World School of the Arts in Maimi. Mr. Jarrett is embezzling the money of these groups and others, to support his pretentious Miami life-style.
This man should not be trusted, he should not be hired.
DennisK

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2018
Heard of this guy. He is such a creeper. Hope the New World School of the Arts fires him next. And all those important Politicians /people i am sure will be embarrassed to be associated with him. God bless that woman and child.
MMLopez

United States

#4 Jun 5, 2018
omg i know this guy. met him at an LSE happy hour. he's totally weird. just so socially awkward. i honestly thought he was gay.
Jose

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2018
ewe what a disgusting creep. i heard she had to sleep with one eye open, she was so uncomfortable and didnt feel safe with that guy. she said he would always take pictures of her sleeping. poor girl. that old guy manipulated and rushed her into getting married. what a nightmare.
MiguelD

United States

#6 Jun 7, 2018
sounds like he totally used her for tax purposes. only reason to marry someone in that short amount of time. yup . total fraud.
Angela De La Cruz

United States

#7 Jun 7, 2018
Jose wrote:
ewe what a disgusting creep. i heard she had to sleep with one eye open, she was so uncomfortable and didnt feel safe with that guy. she said he would always take pictures of her sleeping. poor girl. that old guy manipulated and rushed her into getting married. what a nightmare.
all i know is she will definitely TALK and i mean spill the beans, if he decides to runs for politics....which she thinks he will not succeed in because he lacks such people's skills and how to relate to the people. I have heard he is really racist and naive. hence the Aspergers, his mom and brother have to speak for him.
DevKing4

United States

#8 Jun 19, 2018
Haha. Guys a total clown.
Literally. Bright huge red clown shoes to go with that goofy personality. Loser.
Was he really married? Thatís got to be a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Service Residential Tue Lily 2
Lindsay cassinely Univision Sep 16 Lucy 1
News Dead man found floating in Miami River behind C... Sep 16 how 2
got P er coce ts T a r add e rall n lots more Sep 16 how 3
I Can Defeat any STD! Sep 16 how 4
cruise out of Miami Sep 16 JT 1
News 15-Year-Old Pavert Cutino Charged With Attempte... (Dec '11) Jan '16 Alamylove 6

Miami Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Miami Springs Mortgages