Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Words

Jenks, OK

#27987 Aug 31, 2012
jeez wrote:
Undercover? Are you a cop? If so that would explain why you think your the smartest man on earth. Just another cop that got picked on too much in school then got in law enforcement to make himself feel better instead of actually doing any good. And when someone says something you don't like you keep saying the same old tired bullshit you've been spouting this entire forum. Everyone is racist imbred hypocrite child abusers.....also I voted for obama and will vote for him again because that's my right. So go talk your stupid shit somewhere else

I think I read while researching some other posts that he said he used to get shagged everyday either on the short bus by the high school boys or prison everyday and that is why he is angry yet has those gay tendecies we see. I'll have to look back again but I think I remember he wrote about how he got shagged on a regular basis and they hurt his feeling and ass, LOL. It could've been the Cops and he did an undercover job to get them to quit, LOL.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#27988 Aug 31, 2012
Words wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I read while researching some other posts that he said he used to get shagged everyday either on the short bus by the high school boys or prison everyday and that is why he is angry yet has those gay tendecies we see. I'll have to look back again but I think I remember he wrote about how he got shagged on a regular basis and they hurt his feeling and ass, LOL. It could've been the Cops and he did an undercover job to get them to quit, LOL.
And you're still "Packing Heat" and you still don't have a yacht. Whatever.
asdf

Perkins, OK

#27989 Aug 31, 2012
Oh yeah, one more thing before dinner.

Don't forget in your "shooting right wing" rants to talk about the guy that shot up the supermarket yesterday. You know, the black guy.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ex-marine-suf...

Or these two shootings right by Obama's house.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/08/31/anothe...

Or the 10 shootings in Chicago overnight and the feds are having to be brought in to get the violence under control

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/31/chic...

See ya.
asdf

Perkins, OK

#27990 Aug 31, 2012
Oh forgot one. Man, so many of them in one day, my brain just got ahead of me.

A Georgia man was reportedly beaten savagely and “left for dead” by a group of black men who apparently didn’t approve that he was dating an African-American girl.

http://www.wtoc.com/story/19413516/interracia...

Location hidden

#27991 Aug 31, 2012
asdf wrote:
Oh yeah, one more thing before dinner.
Don't forget in your "shooting right wing" rants to talk about the guy that shot up the supermarket yesterday. You know, the black guy.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ex-marine-suf...
Or these two shootings right by Obama's house.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/08/31/anothe...
Or the 10 shootings in Chicago overnight and the feds are having to be brought in to get the violence under control
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/31/chic...
See ya.
What does any of that have to do with white supremacist groups? You have some strange justifications for YOUR side.
jeez

United States

#27992 Aug 31, 2012
Sad sad man dusty. Honestly, now im just starting to feel sorry for you. I really just hope one day you find something to brighten your life and make you lose some of that anger. But enough of your ridiculous statements. I'm gonna eat a fresh lobster dinner then make love to my beautiful mixed race wIfe. I promise she doesn't think I'm racist lol you should try it sometime it might put a smile on your face. Also just out of curiosity what is your definition of cracker I could use one more good laugh before I'm done with this whole situation.

Location hidden

#27993 Aug 31, 2012
jeez wrote:
Sad sad man dusty. Honestly, now im just starting to feel sorry for you. I really just hope one day you find something to brighten your life and make you lose some of that anger. But enough of your ridiculous statements. I'm gonna eat a fresh lobster dinner then make love to my beautiful mixed race wIfe. I promise she doesn't think I'm racist lol you should try it sometime it might put a smile on your face. Also just out of curiosity what is your definition of cracker I could use one more good laugh before I'm done with this whole situation.
The fact you come on here and ignore all the right wing criminals and zero in on me just shows what a liar you are. My "job" in life at this late stage is to oppose evil whether it be street gangs or Bible belt religious zealots. Not an easy task but it must be done. So don't worry about me. And you might try Australian Lobster. Far superior to that crap they're selling under the name of Maine Lobster today.
Words

Jenks, OK

#27994 Aug 31, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still "Packing Heat" and you still don't have a yacht. Whatever.

Whatever Chester. If I were then I would use that name and since I'm not then I'm not going to steal the name. I don't care what you think or believe just like you don't care if I believe you are Queer as a Football Bat which I believe that. The only thing I have not decided is if I believe you are a spitter or swallower and other than that I don't see much difference in you and Michael Jackson. So light the fuse on your tampon and give it another try.
Buck Ofama

Euless, TX

#27995 Aug 31, 2012
jeez wrote:
Sad sad man dusty. Honestly, now im just starting to feel sorry for you.......... Also just out of curiosity what is your definition of cracker I could use one more good laugh before I'm done with this whole situation.
My ol grandpappy told me what a cracker was, many years ago. During slavery and even into the early 20th century, the cracker was the man that whipped the darkies when they mis-behaved. While the transgressor was being tied to a post, the cracker would be cracking his bullwhip and checking his range to the target. Hence the name "cracker". When someone calls you a cracker, they might as well just call you "masser"!! Lol
Words

Jenks, OK

#27996 Aug 31, 2012
Buck Ofama wrote:
<quoted text>
My ol grandpappy told me what a cracker was, many years ago. During slavery and even into the early 20th century, the cracker was the man that whipped the darkies when they mis-behaved. While the transgressor was being tied to a post, the cracker would be cracking his bullwhip and checking his range to the target. Hence the name "cracker". When someone calls you a cracker, they might as well just call you "masser"!! Lol

That is correct! LOL

Location hidden

#27997 Aug 31, 2012
Words wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Chester. If I were then I would use that name and since I'm not then I'm not going to steal the name. I don't care what you think or believe just like you don't care if I believe you are Queer as a Football Bat which I believe that. The only thing I have not decided is if I believe you are a spitter or swallower and other than that I don't see much difference in you and Michael Jackson. So light the fuse on your tampon and give it another try.
Whatever hick. Just whatever. You people are remarkably consistent. You accuse anyone not just like you of "being gay" or "being black" or being a "liberal". Like any of those things are even close to being as despicable as being a right wing hick vermin. Just whatever.

Location hidden

#27998 Aug 31, 2012
Buck Ofama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one version of the story. Another is that when the white trash southern sharecroppers drank up all their seed money and couldn't wait for the cotton fields to naturally pop open the cotton pods quickly enough so they could get a second crop of the year to survive on, they would go out in the fields and crack open the pods prematurely and pick out the cotton.
Words

Jenks, OK

#27999 Aug 31, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever hick. Just whatever. You people are remarkably consistent. You accuse anyone not just like you of "being gay" or "being black" or being a "liberal". Like any of those things are even close to being as despicable as being a right wing hick vermin. Just whatever.

Don't go away mad Chester, just go away or is that Michael Jackson?

Just because you get your ass handed to here and porked on the short bus is no reason to be mad. Hell just smile and say "thank'ya masser, LOL.
Words

Jenks, OK

#28000 Aug 31, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>

Whatever? Does that mean we can call you Pork-eed now?

As in short-bus porked, LOL.

Location hidden

#28001 Aug 31, 2012
Words wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't go away mad Chester, just go away or is that Michael Jackson?
Just because you get your ass handed to here and porked on the short bus is no reason to be mad. Hell just smile and say "thank'ya masser, LOL.
You know "got your ass handed to you" is basically the same thing as you saying "we won everywhere except the scoreboard". You people spend most the day every day talking about ME. From where I sit the scoreboard says Dusty 21 Hicks 0. You can't stop me from telling the truth anymore than a Crips gang member can. It's the internet. You can't find me and I don't have to worry about you doing some Taliban type retribution on my children. So, you know Heat? Up yours.
asdf

Perkins, OK

#28002 Aug 31, 2012
Interesting interactive painting about Obama. This guy does awesome work

http://www.mcnaughtonart.com/artwork/view_zoo...
asdf

Perkins, OK

#28003 Aug 31, 2012
Just ignore little man. He won't have anyone to argue with if no one answers him. You'll be able to see the veins in his neck explode all the way from Oklahoma
asdf

Perkins, OK

#28004 Aug 31, 2012
Using our tax money to campaign through the media heh?

House panel is calling on the U.S. Department of Labor to turn over all records involving a half-million dollar contract funded through President Obama’s $831 billion stimulus program that paid for more than 100 commercials on MSNBC touting a “green jobs” initiative.

The contract with McNeely Pigott & Fox Public Relations LLC in 2009 resulted in more than 100 commercials on cable shows hosted by Rachel Maddow and Keith Olberman to raise awareness about the Job Corps program’s training in environmentally-friendly career areas.

But spending reports showed that no jobs were created through the contract. The Washington Times first reported on the contract earlier this month, quoting one taxpayer watchdog who questioned not only the lack of jobs but why the commercials aired only on MSNBC, considered the most liberal of the major cable news outlets.

Republican leaders on the House Committee on Education and the Workforce, which oversees the Labor Department, are raising similar questions in a recent letter they sent to Labor Secretary Hilda Solis.

The letter, signed by Reps. John Kline of Minnesota, chairman of the committee, and Phil Roe of Tennessee, who chairs the panel’s subcommittee on health, employment, labor and pension issues, seeks all documents and communications concerning the public relations contract, as well as a list of dates, attendees and topics for any meetings between Labor officials and the public relations firm concerning the “public relations strategy.”

“We understand this contract used taxpayer dollars purchase advertisements on MSNBC during ‘Countdown with Keith Olbermann’ and ‘The Rachel Maddow Show,’” the lawmakers wrote.

“Despite the fact that these funds were made available as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act — legislation President Obama said was critical for immediate job creation — an examination of public records show that the contract that resulted in the advertisements on MSNBC created no jobs.”

A spokesman for the Labor Department, Stephen Barr, said officials have received the committee’s letter and will be responding.

In an earlier statement to The Times, Labor Department officials said there was nothing political about the placement of the ads. They said research showed the advertisements would reach the target demographic of business owners and managers interested in hiring “green-trained” employees through a programming list that initially also included shows hosted by CNN’s Larry King and public television’s Jim Lehrer.

Public television was eliminated because advertising rates were too high, officials said, and Mr. King’s show was dropped because MSNBC, since renamed NBCNews.com , held the potential to reach more viewers.

The use of tax dollars on media and advertising services also came under scrutiny from Democratic lawmakers during the George W. Bush administration. In 2006, a Government Accountability Office (GAO) study requested by Democrats found more than $1.6 billion in public relations and media spending by the Bush administration during a two-year span.
Silver7

Norman, OK

#28005 Aug 31, 2012
This thread is so much better when you only read the good stuff. It was tiresome reading the same lies and names everyone was being called.

I like not dealing with a self centered, arrogant, narcissist. I don't read his stuff and after this post, I won't comment about him anymore. He is dead to me.
asdf

Perkins, OK

#28006 Aug 31, 2012
I agree. I really feel sorry for Clint Eastwood after today. The man is aging quickly and has always been a "hero" and they have torn him apart all day. It's disgusting. Everyone liked him until today when they could use him as a tool. Everyone forgets these ARE people and he has done nothing to deserve what he got today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Chapter of Outlaws MC (Mar '13) Oct 18 Streetrunner 7
The LOUDER the bike the smaller the DIC (Jul '13) Aug '14 Cam 3
Miami Walmart Shoppers Receive Jury Duty Summonses Aug '14 Cam 1
Micronesians In America - "How Come? Mushroom F... (Aug '07) Jul '14 its confidential_... 715
urgent loan offer (Oct '13) Jul '14 Josh 3
Justice for Jim Potts Jun '14 Justice For Jim P... 1
the music thread (Mar '12) May '14 Musikologist 37

Miami News Video

Miami Dating
Find my Match

Miami Jobs

Miami People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Miami News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Miami

Personal Finance