obnoxious relatives
caregiver

North Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 24, 2015
I have been taking care of my parents for 6 years now and last weekend my sister came to visit. It took her about 30 minutes to turn the entire house into a pig sty. She dumped piles of her dirty laundry she had brought with her on the floor of the room she was staying in and threw two dog beds on the floor of the kitchen. She even moved a table loaded with plants from her room to the middle of the living room. What do you say to a slob like this?
Leech

United States

#2 May 31, 2018
caregiver wrote:
I have been taking care of my parents for 6 years now and last weekend my sister came to visit. It took her about 30 minutes to turn the entire house into a pig sty. She dumped piles of her dirty laundry she had brought with her on the floor of the room she was staying in and threw two dog beds on the floor of the kitchen. She even moved a table loaded with plants from her room to the middle of the living room. What do you say to a slob like this?
it's not here home tell her to get the fk out!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What was the name of bar in or very near Quapaw... Oct 13 Vdallen 4
Jason Williams Oct 10 Wtfk 1
Buffalo run Truth Sep '18 Wtfk 1
New Chapter of Outlaws MC (Mar '13) Aug '18 Wtfk 11
Hospital (Dec '13) Aug '18 Wtfk 2
Tag office is n Miami ok Aug '18 Wtfk 1
News Victim's family seeks investigation into former... Jul '18 Freekinwow 2

Miami Jobs

Personal Finance

Miami Mortgages