Four Shot, Two Killed Iin Miami Gardens

Four Shot, Two Killed Iin Miami Gardens

There are 19 comments on the NBC 6 South Florida story from Feb 25, 2008, titled Four Shot, Two Killed Iin Miami Gardens. In it, NBC 6 South Florida reports that:

Police are looking for the gunman they said fatally shot two people and wounded two others in Miami Gardens overnight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 6 South Florida.

lil map

Miami, FL

#2 Feb 25, 2008
i love zay that my dog rip btp goon
Jld

Hollywood, FL

#3 Feb 26, 2008
R.I.P ALL DEM BTP/MAP goons dat died n da struggle ya digg i mess
wit da p all day
Erika_Lady Shine

Orlando, FL

#4 Feb 26, 2008
ITS HARD TO SEE THAT THEY ARE GONE!! TERELL SHINE WAS MY BOYFRIEND OF 2 YEARS!! AND ZAY WAS LIKE A BIG BROTHER TO US BOTH!!! I CANT GET OVER IT...IT WAS JUST TOO QUICK...NO MORE THAN 30 MINUTES AFTER I SAW HIM (TERELL)!!! IMA MISS 'EM BOTH!!
Sago Palm Academy Staff

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Feb 26, 2008
Our hearts go out to the family of both young men that were killed in the shooting.Terell was a very respectful, kind, loving young man. He left the program only a year ago and he will truly be missed. We will continue to keep you in our hearts and prayers.
johnson

Spartanburg, SC

#6 Feb 26, 2008
the guy should have been at home with his kids instead of being out with his friends doing who knows what.
Wallinhop

Miami, FL

#7 Feb 26, 2008
"My son was only 21, three kids."

And so how did he support his three babies Three momas? Could that choice have lead to his demise?
SAGO PALM ACADEMY

Homestead, FL

#8 Feb 26, 2008
TERRELL SHINE WILL BE MISSED DEARLY, MY HEART GOES OUT TO BOTH PARENTS WHO LOST BOTH OF THESE YOUNG MEN DUE TO SOMEONE RANDOM ACT OF VIOLENCE, YOU ALL WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS. SHINE!!! KNOWN TO US AS LIL WEEZY WAS VERY RESPECTFUL TO STAFF, CAME TO OUR PROGRAM AND COMPLETED IT SUCESSFULLY!!! VIOLATION FREE NEVER GAVE US ANY PROBLEMS SO HE HAD OUR UPMOST RESPECT!!! OUR SUNSHINE AFTER THE RAIN!!
malcomx

Miami, FL

#9 Feb 27, 2008
What goes around comes around ,low life thugs all of em!
peace

Homestead, FL

#11 Feb 28, 2008
YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE!! SO WHEN IT'S YOUR TURN SEE HOW YOUR FAMILY WILL FEEL AND HOW YOUR VICTIMS MAY FEEL ABOUT YOU. CAUSE IT TAKES A THUG TO KNOW ONE, YOU JUST MIGHT BE THEIR MURDERER!!!! I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU!WHO EVER YOU ARE.
loved

Pompano Beach, FL

#12 Feb 28, 2008
WILLINHOP.....this is to you!!!
Sounds like you didnt know Zay to well for you to make a comment like that.A mother has just lost a son; 3kids lost a father and a girl has lost a heart and the only comment you can come up with is wondering how he supported his baby and "one" baby mother. alot of men dont suppport their families and ive never heard of them getting shot.Since you have nothing better to do than make stupid ass comments that a family member may see i feel you should stay off the damn computer. Same goes to MALCOMX...low life thugs is a comment that couldve been kept to yourself cause neither Terrell nor Zay were low lifes or thugs. And even if they were that in your eyes...They still didnt deserve to get shot up or have their life taken away so heart less... You ignorant people need a life with your comments...
Krystal

Miami Beach, FL

#13 Feb 28, 2008
All this crime needs to stop, because we are love one are going slowly.
Life

Miami, FL

#14 Feb 28, 2008
loved wrote:
WILLINHOP.....this is to you!!!
Sounds like you didnt know Zay to well for you to make a comment like that.A mother has just lost a son; 3kids lost a father and a girl has lost a heart and the only comment you can come up with is wondering how he supported his baby and "one" baby mother. alot of men dont suppport their families and ive never heard of them getting shot.Since you have nothing better to do than make stupid ass comments that a family member may see i feel you should stay off the damn computer. Same goes to MALCOMX...low life thugs is a comment that couldve been kept to yourself cause neither Terrell nor Zay were low lifes or thugs. And even if they were that in your eyes...They still didnt deserve to get shot up or have their life taken away so heart less... You ignorant people need a life with your comments...
You die how you live. If he was your friend you should have explained that. Too late now.
Syron Smith

Lyndhurst, NJ

#15 Mar 18, 2008
Sad thing is while this war is taking place in urban America, we are rebuilding Iraqis and their community. I guess it matters who is dying.
THE HALLMON SISTERS

Miami, FL

#17 Dec 17, 2008
johnson wrote:
the guy should have been at home with his kids instead of being out with his friends doing who knows what.
LET ME TELL YOU HATERS SOMETHING. Y'ALL LUCKY I CAN'T CURSE. MY BROTHERS TERELL AND ZAY WERE BOTH GO GETTERS. Y'ALL MAD CAUSE THEY WAS OUT HERE GETTING MONEY. AND AS FAR AS HIM TAKING CARE OF HIS KIDS....HE WERE TAKING CARE OF THEM. ALL Y'ALL LEAVING COMMENTS AINT NOTHING BUT SOME HATERS. ESPICALLY U.
THE HALLMON SISTERS

Miami, FL

#19 Dec 17, 2008
Life wrote:
<quoted text>
You die how you live. If he was your friend you should have explained that. Too late now.
GUESS WHAT IT'LL BE TOO LATE FOR YOU TOO. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS YOU WON'T DIE HOW YOU LIVED. IF ZAY AND TERELL WERE HERE YOUR A** WOULD BE GRASS. SO THANK GOD FOR ANOTHER DUMB A** COMMENT.
THE HALLMON SISTERS

Miami, FL

#20 Dec 17, 2008
WE JUST WANT TO THANK GOD FOR NOT LETTING OUR BROTHERS STAY ANOTHER DAY N THIS CRUEL WORLD. WE ALL KNOW THAT XAVIER AND TERELL WERE BOTH DEDICATED MEN TO THEIR FAMILIES. THEY WERE HIGHLY RESPECTED OUT HERE. THATS WHY JOHNNY FRANK RAMSAY KNEW THAT DRIVE-BY WAS THE ONLY WAY. MAY THEY REST IN PEACE. THEIR SOULS LIVE ON IN US FOREVER. WE LOVE YOU 2.
johnny f ramsay

Pompano Beach, FL

#23 Nov 1, 2011
im free na!
THE HALLMON SISTERS

Gadsden, AL

#24 Oct 13, 2012
johnny f ramsay wrote:
im free na!
U SAY U FREE NOW...BUT U HAVENT SHOWED UR FACE AT ALL. THE ONLY REASON WHY U ARE FERR IS BECAUSE THE LAST WITNESS DIED. BUT TRUST AND BELIEVE THAT U WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO A HIGHER AUTHORITY AND THATS GOD. U WONT HAVE A LAWYER OR ANY WITNESSES TO HELP YOU. GOD SITS HIGH AND LOOKS LOW. AND FOR U TO MAKE A COMMENT ON SOMETHING U CLAIM U DIDNT DO REALLY SHOWS HOW STUPID U REALLY ARE. JUST REMEMBER GOD HAS BLESSED U WITH A DAUGHTER AND U BETTER REMEMBER THAT WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN. U CANT FOOL THE MAN UPSTAIRS. I USED TO PRAY FOR YOUR DEATH BUT AS I REALIZED THAT WOULD BE TOO EASY FOR YOU.KNOWING THAT U CANT ROAM THE STREETS WITHOUT LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER IS ENOUGH CLOSURE ME.U ARE LIVIN IN FEAR THINKING THT SOMEONE IS GONNA SEE U AND DO SOMETHING TO U. U WILL NEVER WALK THE EARTH WITH A CALM HEART. IM GLAD THEY RELEASED YOU FROM JAIL. NOTHING IS GONNA BRING THEM BACK. I DONT WISH ANYTHING BAD ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BUT U BETTER HOPE GOD HAVE MERCY ON UR SOUL.SO UNTIL JUDGEMENT DAY YOU HAVE A NICE LIFE.
MariahAllDay

Homestead, FL

#25 Friday Jan 6
Erika_Lady Shine wrote:
ITS HARD TO SEE THAT THEY ARE GONE!! TERELL SHINE WAS MY BOYFRIEND OF 2 YEARS!! AND ZAY WAS LIKE A BIG BROTHER TO US BOTH!!! I CANT GET OVER IT...IT WAS JUST TOO QUICK...NO MORE THAN 30 MINUTES AFTER I SAW HIM (TERELL)!!! IMA MISS 'EM BOTH!!
Erika Idk if you remember me. Mariah? I was Terrence's girlfriend at the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Gardens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunshine Skateway (May '09) Sat Lani Weist 16
Loud 'Bang' sounds (Jul '11) Jan 17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 5
Review: Gregg L. Friedman MD (Mar '15) Jan 17 Santo 3
Looking for a friend of mine. Jan 12 Jitter bug 1
Money Oct '16 Money365 1
News South Florida doctors ready to begin stem cell ... (Mar '09) Sep '16 Carmen 2
who knows lisa martins Aug '16 deer hunter 1

Miami Gardens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miami Gardens Mortgages