Miami: Bay of Pigs Veterans commemora...

Miami: Bay of Pigs Veterans commemorate 50th Anniversary of POW return

There are 23 comments on the Babalu Blog story from Dec 22, 2012, titled Miami: Bay of Pigs Veterans commemorate 50th Anniversary of POW return. In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

Today in Miami, surviving veterans of the Bay of Pigs invasion will commemorate the 50th anniversary of the return of POWs from the failed invasion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Armando

United States

#22 Dec 24, 2012
Errara: Happy New Year!
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

#24 Dec 25, 2012
Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
This time I agree with you and thanks for recognizing how brave Cubans were in our fight against our Motherland Spain!
I'm also very happy that our freedom fighters helped to save your grandfather's life!
There are still many brave Cubans but today is very different than in 1961!Communist is not easy to overthrow;it took a brave people like the Russians 72 years!I wish you a Merry Christmass and a Hapoy New Year!
......and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your whole family.
Tinsnip13

Miami, FL

#25 Dec 25, 2012
Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
This time I agree with you and thanks for recognizing how brave Cubans were in our fight against our Motherland Spain!
I'm also very happy that our freedom fighters helped to save your grandfather's life!
There are still many brave Cubans but today is very different than in 1961!Communist is not easy to overthrow;it took a brave people like the Russians 72 years!I wish you a Merry Christmass and a Hapoy New Year!
lame culo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Returned From MACHOchusetts 19 hr The Ol 1-2 2
Gay/Bi teens in Florida (Jul '16) 19 hr Keyvon 39
Street Prostitution in Miami (Dec '13) 20 hr NBA samuel 92
Adam the Macho Lifeguard to Star is "12 Inches ... Thu ADAM THE MACHO LI... 4
Gay Skype (May '16) Wed ADAM THE MACHO LI... 21
YES for Statehood for Puerto Rico! Wed Porto Pobre 5
News Climate decision could accelerate damage to Tru... Jun 20 Det Mel Bernstein... 5

Miami Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miami Mortgages