Anyone ever try cayenne pepper to sto...

Anyone ever try cayenne pepper to stop armadillos from digging

Posted in the Miami Forum

Rich

Hollywood, FL

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Anyone ever try cayenne pepper to stop armadillos from digging or do you have any other recommendations?

I seem to have an armadillo digging by the side of a plastic pond and knocking over flowerpots at night.
Dumb Leroy

Higginsville, MO

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Rich wrote:
Anyone ever try cayenne pepper to stop armadillos from digging or do you have any other recommendations?
I seem to have an armadillo digging by the side of a plastic pond and knocking over flowerpots at night.
sound to me like that armadillo needs a good cornholing.
Cherokee

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Armadillps in Venezuela are very well educated,down there we just place a sign in the porch saying "No Armadillo por favor" and they just keep away!
Rich

Hollywood, FL

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
Armadillps in Venezuela are very well educated,down there we just place a sign in the porch saying "No Armadillo por favor" and they just keep away!
I concur but this looks to be a Miami Cuban armadillo, it is destructive, noisy , self serving and will support any other Miami Cuban armadillo regardless of how corrupt it is.

Thus you understand why I can not have such vermin in the yard and God forbid they colonize my area.
The last thing I need is a Hialeah type of Armadillo colony.

I was able to borrow a catch alive type trap from a neighbor and it is now baited and set with Cuba libre propaganda in the hopes of luring him in it ,much like the calle ocho politicians use in order to con the old to vote for them.

This con job has worked for self serving, do nothing Miami politicos for decades thus I see no reason why it won't work when I use it to catch the Cuban armadillo .

Thank you for your help.

Rich
Indigena Buster

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#5 Mar 6, 2013
The Venezuelan armadillos are very lazy and very easy to catch,just set a catch alive type tramp and use a Welfare check or some food stamps as bait!Soon you will catch your Venezuela armadillo ... Easy right? Yeah but it have a catch you have to be aware of....if you keep the lazy Venezuelan armadillo as a pet he will teach all your other pets to be lazy like him...so your dog wont bark,your canary will stop singing,your tropical fishes will stop swiming etc! So do yourself and your pets a favor and kill all the f00king venzuelans armadillos around your area
Rich

Hollywood, FL

#7 Mar 6, 2013
hmmm let me try to re-post the Jose dog-

http://www.google.com/imgres...
WJDC

Miami, FL

#9 Mar 7, 2013
You are an expert at things culo indianbuster. Good luck with that
Rich

Hollywood, FL

#10 Mar 7, 2013
The Armadillo was not caught last night and the trap untouched, he did not dig anything up so suspect he was not in the yard.

The trap has been rebaited with dead mealworms.
Indigena Buster

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Rich wrote:
The Armadillo was not caught last night and the trap untouched, he did not dig anything up so suspect he was not in the yard.
The trap has been rebaited with dead mealworms.
NO,NO , DONT USE WORMS A BAIT!VENEZUELAN ARMADILLOS DISLIKE WORMS OR INSECTS,!Please use a Welfare check or some food stamps as bait and you will catch plenty of them!
Expert trapper

Hollywood, FL

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Indigena Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
NO,NO , DONT USE WORMS A BAIT!VENEZUELAN ARMADILLOS DISLIKE WORMS OR INSECTS,!Please use a Welfare check or some food stamps as bait and you will catch plenty of them!
Sir,
In my experience as an expert trapper, if Rich were to use welfare checks, he would catch countless Cuban Hialeah armadillos and they would never stop moving to his yard, their sense of smell in uncanny and his neighborhood would be ruined by these Hialeah vermin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort Myers Shooting - An Act of Americanism ! 21 hr Fort Michael Myers 1
Poll is god real (Sep '09) Sun Oral Sex Roberts 19
MIAMI Cop a ZIKA Victim ! - A Tiny Head ! Sun Horatio Kaine Miami 1
Young a Daughter Losing Virginity Sun Ozark Mountail Hi... 7
TRUMP - My Pal PUTIN hacked the DNC for Me ! Sun Donelda Trump - T... 1
Cops: I Will Blow Your Head Off Just To Be On t... Sun Trigger Happy Cop 2
MIAMI COP Crowdfunding for Shooting Lessons ! Sun Donald Trumps Hai... 2

Miami Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance