Commissioner Jose Pepe Diaz wants US to pay for stadium upgrdes

Posted in the Miami Forum

Gitano

Miami, FL

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Commissioner Jose Pepe Diaz wants US to pay for Sun Life stadium upgrdes.

No money for transportation and countless other needed services but always money for PRIVATELY OWNED businesses aslong as you are friends with the Miami junta politicos.

This self serving disaster is a prime example of the Miami Cuban politico.

I voted againt him when he ran but the majority here did not.

"Sun Life Stadium Upgrades Should 'Absolutely' Be County Funded: Commissioner Pepe Diaz "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/pepe...
olga

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 29, 2012
This report was false and incorrect. The Huffington post acknowledged their mistake and made the correction.

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#3 Nov 29, 2012
olga wrote:
This report was false and incorrect. The Huffington post acknowledged their mistake and made the correction.
Well said and true' Poor old zgotano AKA Cherokee',Jpse/in/Miami,Dr Demento etc is always ready to lie yo destroy reputations!
WJDC is my cousin

Miami, FL

#4 Nov 30, 2012
olga wrote:
Can you please give us the link.
WJDC is my cousin

Miami, FL

#5 Nov 30, 2012
olga wrote:
"Olga" please do not lie .

"Miami-Dade commissioner: Sun Life Stadium needs upgrades"

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/26/3113479...
WJDC is my cousin

Miami, FL

#6 Nov 30, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said and true' Poor old zgotano AKA Cherokee',Jpse/in/Miami,Dr Demento etc is always ready to lie yo destroy reputations!
Dearest cousin,
Reporting what goes on here backed up with links is not being a liar,whether this particular story is wrong as reported by paper , Jose Pepe Diaz needs no help in destroying his own self serving reputation.

He is a disaster and if he were not a Miami Cuban you would not be sticking up for him.

"Miami commissioner’s private sector employer gets millions of dollars of contracts from airport- commissioner says “no conflict”"

Miami-Dade County Commissioner Jose “Pepe” Diaz doesn’t seem to be too concerned over the appearance of insider dealings when it comes to work done by U.S. Construction- an outfit that he joined three years ago as a director, after his previous employer was shut down on fraud charges and two of his bosses were sent off to prison.

Over the last three years since Diaz was hired by U.S. Construction, the company has become the top general contractor at the Miami International Airport, according to an investigation by The Miami Herald. During the same period, Diaz has served as chairman or vice-chairman supervising the County Commission’s committee overseeing airport operations.

http://corruptauthority.com/tag/florida/page/...
WJDC is my cousin

Miami, FL

#7 Nov 30, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember primo, that Dec.14 ,you,Cherokee and I are going to see "The Hobbit".
Alex in miami

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Isn't this the same guy who wanted to close down the trail glades range to give the land to cement plant or rock query? He better sell his ass on 8st and pay for those stadium upgrades himself.
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Alex in miami wrote:
Isn't this the same guy who wanted to close down the trail glades range to give the land to cement plant or rock query? He better sell his ass on 8st and pay for those stadium upgrades himself.
Yes that is he.

Just google how self serving he is in countless shady deals but he was reelected which blows my mind.

I voted for the honest lady who ran against him.

In truth, in any other place other than Cuban run Miami he would be considered corrupt and in jail but we can't expect Kathleen Rundle to ever do her job .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls only! Boys in women's underwear yes/no? 5 hr Mattyp11_86 1
adam the macho lifeguard retiring to north caro... 5 hr BigBill 117
Why are so many cubans disrespectful, loud, cor... (Oct '13) 5 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 311
From Russia With Love Tue WE JUST DONT CARE 2
PROOF OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST, Mabus is his na... (Feb '08) Dec 15 The Truth 1,540
hialucorp (acido hialurolico) aumento de gluteos. (Feb '11) Dec 15 True American 53
Miami Police insider picked as next chief Dec 15 WE JUST DONT CARE 2
Miami Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Miami People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Miami News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Miami

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST