Stupid Cubans (those who claim to be ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
West world

Hollywood, FL

#23 Dec 20, 2012
Cubanguy wrote:
[email protected] stupid republican Cuban recent imports....some of the dumbest people I've ever met in my 39 years as a Miami native of Cuban decent....I hate u all
I don't understand what you mean by "republican Cuban recent imports" because the majority of the right wing Miami Cubans are NOT recent imports but have been here before you were born.

However there is actually close to no Rep or Dems here just Cuban political crap who are a disaster with no accountabilty and no political and police standards.

I am a Dem but that doesn't mean I vote for sewage waste like Raul Martinez .

I would vote for a Rudy Giuliani before ANYTHING that crawls out of Miami politics esp Marco Rubio the hypocrite con artist.
Luiggi

Tucker, GA

#24 Dec 20, 2012
Rubio for President 2016 Ileana VP2016!
That will be 'the Dre Team'
Run brown goons...run..
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#25 Dec 20, 2012
Luiggi wrote:
Run brown goons...run..
Speaking of running, it is sad how you not only ran from your island but you have run from Cherokee every time you have come to Miami.

He has gone to Versailles twice to meet you and you have not been there. You are as cowardly as Liger.

I wonder who you fear the most, Fidel or Cherokee?
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#26 Dec 20, 2012
West world wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand what you mean by "republican Cuban recent imports" because the majority of the right wing Miami Cubans are NOT recent imports but have been here before you were born.
However there is actually close to no Rep or Dems here just Cuban political crap who are a disaster with no accountabilty and no political and police standards.
I am a Dem but that doesn't mean I vote for sewage waste like Raul Martinez .
I would vote for a Rudy Giuliani before ANYTHING that crawls out of Miami politics esp Marco Rubio the hypocrite con artist.
I respect anyone who votes in every election and by that I mean local-state and Federal and the older Cubans vote in all three which can not be said about ANY other Hispanic group.

I respect them for it and rather help a voter than a politically apathetic pile of indio dung.
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#27 Dec 20, 2012
Luiggi wrote:
Run brown goons...run..
BTW, Cherokee at the request of his friend Jose was only going to talk to you, he was not going to hurt you.

Jose doesn't want you hurt so Cherokee was just going to scare you and make you cry in front of your calle ocho junta.
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

#28 Dec 21, 2012
Luiggi wrote:
Run brown goons...run..
Oh, I hope you are right, as that would be a shoe in for Hillary. Come to think of it Boehner can't even hold his herd together, as of last night they were stampeding right toward the cliff with no leader in sight.
Thanks

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#29 Dec 24, 2012
Thanks to the Miami Cuban bunch. Your good people and remember to contribute a buck or two to the Zimmerman defense fund. Trayvon Martin had it coming.
Sandy

United States

#30 Dec 24, 2012
Dr Demento wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I hope you are right, as that would be a shoe in for Hillary. Come to think of it Boehner can't even hold his herd together, as of last night they were stampeding right toward the cliff with no leader in sight.
Well said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $13M food stamp scheme busted; 22 people charged 1 hr Roberto 1
donald trump (drumpf) uses organized harassment... 9 hr Drumpf Anyone 1
Vote For Donald Trump 21 hr Colonel Pale Rider 72
News One Person Hurt In Miami Gardens Shooting Mon Fitus T Bluster 1
Black women superior to Whites (Dec '09) Sun HairFlippin-Smirker 11
Sweethearts, I am Back and Better Than Ever! May 17 Maxwell Totts 1
Gay Skype May 16 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miami Mortgages