Stupid Cubans (those who claim to be ...

Stupid Cubans (those who claim to be Republican)

Posted in the Miami Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ADAM THE NACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami Beach, FL

#1 Apr 16, 2010
The stupidity of the Miami Cuban community knows no bounds. Now, Gloria Estefan is a Communist?

These knuckleheads claim to be such Democrat-hating Conservatives, yet it was a DEMOCRAT President, President Lyndon Johnson who first instituted the Cuban Adjustment Act, allowing these refs to first wash up on our shores.

Having lived in Miami for a while, I can honestly say that I've come across many angry Cubans who are stuck in the past, still whining about Castro and hating on everyone who isn't Cuban. My question is (to the refs), why don't you go home and direct your anger at the regime in Cuba, thus helping your own people and thus making Miami a better place to live?

In other words (to put it bluntly), fuck off.
knv

Myersville, MD

#2 Apr 17, 2010
te
Bulldog

Lake Worth, FL

#3 May 3, 2010
ADAM THE NACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
The stupidity of the Miami Cuban community knows no bounds. Now, Gloria Estefan is a Communist?
These knuckleheads claim to be such Democrat-hating Conservatives, yet it was a DEMOCRAT President, President Lyndon Johnson who first instituted the Cuban Adjustment Act, allowing these refs to first wash up on our shores.
Having lived in Miami for a while, I can honestly say that I've come across many angry Cubans who are stuck in the past, still whining about Castro and hating on everyone who isn't Cuban. My question is (to the refs), why don't you go home and direct your anger at the regime in Cuba, thus helping your own people and thus making Miami a better place to live?
Adam the Macho life guard uhh, let me ask where are you from and where are your family from, just curious.
miami without cubans

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2011
You are so right and these low class cubanos are making Miami one of the ugliest places to live
Bruce

United States

#6 Aug 10, 2011
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam the Macho life guard uhh, let me ask where are you from and where are your family from, just curious.
Adams is a Portorican brown goon!Btw,have you been watching what his 'cousins' are doing in London? They are doing what these brown goons know to do better....lootering of course!
http://m.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/08/riot...
Randy

United States

#7 Aug 10, 2011
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself 'Nacho' LOL!Que indio tan acomplejado!
He is usurping Machothelifeguard avatar and posting with a similar name using 'Nacho' instead of Macho'
Randy

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2011
The above cimment was not posted by MACHO the lifeguard,it was posted by a brown portorican goon who is using a similar name like NACHO to make fun of the real MACHO and to confuse others!Poor little sore loser!
Randy

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2011
Hey brown goon my question is why don't you go home and hang yourself at a coconut palm tree? thus helping your own people and thus making Miami a better to live!If you need a rope or even the palm tree don't hesitate to ask me!

“A REAL MAN OF COURAGE! ”

Since: Mar 11

Chinatown, New York

#10 Aug 11, 2011
That is funny. We have a Nacho lifeguard too. What do you rascist pigs think of Chinese warriors? Your future masters?
pesteaindios

Miami, FL

#11 Aug 11, 2011
Stan Yenz wrote:
That is funny. We have a Nacho lifeguard too. What do you rascist pigs think of Chinese warriors? Your future masters?
The Chings are slave factory workers for the wealthy business men.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#12 Aug 12, 2011
Cubans are angry because they must face the reality that the Castro Bros has controlled that silly little island for over a 1/2 a century because Cubans are too cowardly to fight back and they're so inherently corrupt and dishonest, that they will support any petty despot....as long as he's "their" petty despot.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 12, 2011
Stan Yenz wrote:
Mao had the right idea. The Chinese people are disposable.
Helga

United States

#14 Aug 12, 2011
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Mao had the right idea. The Chinese people are disposable.
You are an envious sore loser 'Nacho'!
pesteaindios

Miami, FL

#15 Aug 12, 2011
Helga wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an envious sore loser 'Nacho'!
An envious half breed I might say.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 12, 2011
pesteaindios wrote:
<quoted text>An envious half breed I might say.
The Cubans and Chinese have a lot in common. Both peoples are too cowardly and spineless to overthrown their corrupt, dictatorial, non-elected leaders who enrichment themselves while treating their citizens like farm animals.
Azz holle hunter

Pompano Beach, FL

#18 Aug 12, 2011
<quoted text>
The Cubans and Chinese have a lot in common. Both peoples are too cowardly and spineless to overthrown their corrupt, dictatorial, non-elected leaders who enrichment themselves while treating their citizens like farm animals.
And here in America why people don't rise up? Is it because they are too busy being slaves?...
Cubanguy

Hollywood, FL

#19 Dec 20, 2012
[email protected] stupid republican Cuban recent imports....some of the dumbest people I've ever met in my 39 years as a Miami native of Cuban decent....I hate u all
Cubanguy

Hollywood, FL

#20 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Exactly....an entire population of whiney cowards!
West world

Hollywood, FL

#21 Dec 20, 2012
What I find stupid are Miami Cubans who vote for Cubans as lower political and police standards than in Cuban run Miami-dade, Hialeah and Sweetwater I have never seen ,other than Cuba and even than there might be higher political standards in Cuba than Hialeah (Hialeah the ultimate banana republic).
West world

Hollywood, FL

#22 Dec 20, 2012
Cubanguy wrote:
[email protected] stupid republican Cuban recent imports....some of the dumbest people I've ever met in my 39 years as a Miami native of Cuban decent....I hate u all
I am to am Cuban and as much as I can not stand the "Cuba libre" HYPOCRITE right wing junta, I am not that blind as to think that Dem Cuban politicos are any cleaner, less self serving or less corrupt.

I could not fathom an ethnicity so prone and full of wall to wall political corruption and as the saying goes "If you want what is best for your Cuban family, than you do NOT want a Cuban politico".

Some were good like Dorals Bermudez who is a republican but the assembly line of past and current Miami Cuban politicos have mostly been a disaster and don't even get me started on the ZERO police standards in Dade, Sweetwater but ESP Hialeah.

Most in S.Florida seem to think that voting for self serving, do nothing, crooks as long as Cuban crooks who screw them over is ethnic pride.

Sad political bunch the Miami Cuban bunch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Significant Moment in African American History ... Fri Manuel M 3
a mosquito with zika gave me syphillis Fri El Diablo Blanco 7
who is dora stanley? Fri Maxwell Totts 5
16m looking to Skype any woman Aug 25 zachary 1
MIAMI COP Crowdfunding for Shooting Lessons ! Aug 25 Annie Lummox - Au... 7
What is up with Lynn Martinez's face? (Jan '15) Aug 25 FrankR1 10
Whatever happened to Adam the Macho Lifeguard Aug 25 Stan Yenz 23

Miami Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance