Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Mitt Romney and the Latino Vote

George W. Bush won enough of the Latino votes to win twice. Bush's first trip as President was to visit Fox in Mexico. Bush was also the first U.S. President to visit Peru. Bush visited Colombia three times while President. Bush talked about bringing us all together from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile, and expanding trade and cooperation here in the Western Hemisphere. Bush loves people, and he loves the Latinos, and it showed while he was President. Mitt Romney could learn some things from Bush, and Mitt just needs to show the Latinos some love, he must not neglect the Latinos, and he needs to show some love for the people here in the Western Hemisphere from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile.

We need to expand trade, and improve relationships, here within the Western Hemisphere, from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile, seriously, and the people here are mostly good Roman Catholics. Mitt Romney needs to understand this, and it can help Mitt to get elected, it can help Mitt to win votes from Latinos.

People want a President who truly loves people, and who serves the people out of love. It is all about love.

Mitt Romney NEEDS to receive some Latino votes in orer to win, thus he must examine issues which Latinos care about, including expanding trade and cooperation here within the Western Hemisphere and bringing us all together from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile for the betterment of all of us. This is the only way that Mitt can win, seriously, Mitt must win some Latino votes.

The Mitt Romney campaign needs to spend some money for some television commercials on the Spanish speaking channels such as UNIVISION aimed at the Latino voters pertaining issues which the Latinos care about.

The issue of immigration is also an important issue for Latinos, and Mitt Romney has promised to address the issue of immigration with the help of Marco Rubio, Mitt and Marco can help to create a new and better immigration policy to help make our good, honest, hard-working Latino immigrants legal, and to help other Latinos who want to come live and work in the USA.

There are many things that Mitt can do that will help him to win the votes of some Latinos, and Mitt needs some Latino votes in order to win.

Salute,

Tony V.
Albertico Limonra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Tony wrote:
Mitt Romney and the Latino Vote
George W. Bush won enough of the Latino votes to win twice. Bush's first trip as President was to visit Fox in Mexico. Bush was also the first U.S. President to visit Peru. Bush visited Colombia three times while President. Bush talked about bringing us all together from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile, and expanding trade and cooperation here in the Western Hemisphere. Bush loves people, and he loves the Latinos, and it showed while he was President. Mitt Romney could learn some things from Bush, and Mitt just needs to show the Latinos some love, he must not neglect the Latinos, and he needs to show some love for the people here in the Western Hemisphere from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile.
We need to expand trade, and improve relationships, here within the Western Hemisphere, from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile, seriously, and the people here are mostly good Roman Catholics. Mitt Romney needs to understand this, and it can help Mitt to get elected, it can help Mitt to win votes from Latinos.
People want a President who truly loves people, and who serves the people out of love. It is all about love.
Mitt Romney NEEDS to receive some Latino votes in orer to win, thus he must examine issues which Latinos care about, including expanding trade and cooperation here within the Western Hemisphere and bringing us all together from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile for the betterment of all of us. This is the only way that Mitt can win, seriously, Mitt must win some Latino votes.
The Mitt Romney campaign needs to spend some money for some television commercials on the Spanish speaking channels such as UNIVISION aimed at the Latino voters pertaining issues which the Latinos care about.
The issue of immigration is also an important issue for Latinos, and Mitt Romney has promised to address the issue of immigration with the help of Marco Rubio, Mitt and Marco can help to create a new and better immigration policy to help make our good, honest, hard-working Latino immigrants legal, and to help other Latinos who want to come live and work in the USA.
There are many things that Mitt can do that will help him to win the votes of some Latinos, and Mitt needs some Latino votes in order to win.
Salute,
Tony V.
Althought I'm a Obama supporter I must say your post was an excellent post!
Tony

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Albertico Limonra wrote:
<quoted text>
Althought I'm a Obama supporter I must say your post was an excellent post!
Thank you very much!

Maybe Mitt Romney can win your vote before November!

:)

All of the very best,

Tony V.
Tony

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

One thing too, George W. Bush visited Colombia three times, and there was NEVER a scandal pertaining the Secret Service and hookers. Obama and his whole team are shameful. Obama is a DISGRACE to our nation!

Romney in 2012!
Tony

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

There are more than 900 million people living in the Americas from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile, and most are Christians.

The most prevalent faiths in the Americas are as follows:

Christianity (North America: 85 percent; South America: 93 percent)[39]
Roman Catholicism (practiced by 88 percent of the Mexican population;[40] approximately 74 percent of the population of Brazil, whose Roman Catholic population of 182 million is the greatest of any nation's;[41] approximately 24 percent of the United States' population;[42] and more than 40 percent of all of Canadians)[43]
Protestantism (practiced mostly in the United States, where half of the population are Protestant, and Canada, with slightly more than a quarter of the population; there is a growing contingent of Evangelical and Pentecostal movements in predominantly Catholic Latin America)[44]
Eastern Orthodoxy (found mostly in the United States and Canada—1 percent of the U.S. citizenry; this Christian group is growing faster than many other Christian groups in Canada and now represents roughly 3 percent of the Canadian population)[citation needed]
Non-denominational Christians and other Christians (some 1,000 different Christian denominations and sects practiced in the Americas)
Judaism (practiced by 2 percent of North Americans—approximately 2.5 percent of the U.S. population and 1.2 percent of Canadians[47]—and 0.23 percent of Latin Americans—Argentina has the largest Jewish population in Latin America with 200,000 members)[48]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas
Tony

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

It would be awesome if we had high speed trains running up and down the Americas between Alaska and Chile.

Seriously.

We need to think really big here in the Western Hemisphere.
Tony

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Obama canceled the space program in the USA, and Mitt Romney needs to bring the space program back in the USA. And the USA can launch satellites for Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Chile, and for our other allies. The USA needs to have a space program.
Billy

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I think it was disappointing for Mr. Obama being at a fund raising with Jay-z while Americans were killed and U.S. Ambassador, Chris Stevens was murdered, tortured and dragged through the streets in Libya. To make matters worse Mr. Obama apologized to the Muslims.
Please pray for Mr. Stevens family.
Obama sucks

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Billy wrote:
I think it was disappointing for Mr. Obama being at a fund raising with Jay-z while Americans were killed and U.S. Ambassador, Chris Stevens was murdered, tortured and dragged through the streets in Libya. To make matters worse Mr. Obama apologized to the Muslims.
Please pray for Mr. Stevens family.
To make it even worse, Obama wants the USA to give one billion dollars to Egypt right now!

Obama must be removed.
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Albertico Limonra wrote:
<quoted text>Althought I'm a Obama supporter I must say your post was an excellent post!
Obama didn't even trust Latinos with silverware.:(
Calle ocho

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Romney is a liar, no conviction , self serving and wipes his butt with the non rich but he is White.

He is what I look for in a politico and thus he has my Miami Cuban vote.
Billy

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

I think Mr. Obama's failed policies go a long way toward him not getting re-elected.
This help create lack of employment, high gasoline prices, increase in food cost and the lack of cofidence in the economy.
Tony

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Here is an idea that I had for a new immigration policy...

Instead of doing amnesty like Reagan did, what we can do is to make all of the illegal immigrants who are here legal aliens, they must all register to become a legal alien, so that they can legally work and pay taxes in the United States, and then we give them a path to citizenship, the path would include making them all learn English, and making them study our Constitution, and making them study the history of the United States, and then after ten years of being a legal alien, while being a good legal alien and not committing any crimes during the ten year period, if they commit a crime while as a legal alien they can be deported, then they can take a test to prove that they are fluent in English, and that they understand our Constitution, and they can prove that they have learned the history of the United States, and then they can become a citizen of the United States.

This plan is better than no plan, as is currently the case. And kicking twenty million good people here who are here ilegallly out of our country is not an option, we must make them legal so that they can work and pay taxes, and we must give them a path to citizenship.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Let me fix that last part...

...kicking twenty million good people who are here ilegallly out of our country is not an option, we must make them legal so that they can work and pay taxes, and we must give them a path to citizenship.

All of the best,

Tony V.
Honey BOO BOO for Pres

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
Here is an idea that I had for a new immigration policy...
Instead of doing amnesty like Reagan did, what we can do is to make all of the illegal immigrants who are here legal aliens, they must all register to become a legal alien, so that they can legally work and pay taxes in the United States, and then we give them a path to citizenship, the path would include making them all learn English, and making them study our Constitution, and making them study the history of the United States, and then after ten years of being a legal alien, while being a good legal alien and not committing any crimes during the ten year period, if they commit a crime while as a legal alien they can be deported, then they can take a test to prove that they are fluent in English, and that they understand our Constitution, and they can prove that they have learned the history of the United States, and then they can become a citizen of the United States.
This plan is better than no plan, as is currently the case. And kicking twenty million good people here who are here ilegallly out of our country is not an option, we must make them legal so that they can work and pay taxes, and we must give them a path to citizenship.
Salute,
Tony V.
Illegals like Marco Rubio who came here BEFORE wet/dry policy and his family should be deported.
bob

Port Charlotte, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Illegal=Illegal. If I was in Mexico without permission what would they do to me...Deport me that's what. Every other nation on the planet deports illegals. Illegals are stealing jobs from American citizens. I am a 1st generation American, my parents came over legally from Peru. Why did they follow rules and illegals do not??????????

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

bob wrote:
Illegal=Illegal. If I was in Mexico without permission what would they do to me...Deport me that's what. Every other nation on the planet deports illegals. Illegals are stealing jobs from American citizens. I am a 1st generation American, my parents came over legally from Peru. Why did they follow rules and illegals do not??????????
this whole country (a continent actually) was stolen, illegally.
Tony

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

I would be against allowing in new immigrants if it was all Muslims coming here, I would block the Muslims, and I would be for ZERO new immigration, but so far as allowing in the good Christian Latino immigrants coming from our neighboring countries here in the Western Hemisphere, I fully support allowing in our good Christian allies from here in the Western Hemisphere.

Americans need to learn who the real enemies are!

Mexicans are NOT the enemy! The Mexicans are all good Roman Catholics. And you never hear of Mexicans rioting and burning and looting. Most Mexicans are honest and they work hard. The Mexicans are an asset to the USA. The people here in the Western Hemisphere are mostly good people, from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile, and are our good Christian allies.

Mexicans did not fly planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Mexicans do not attack Christians with machetes, and Mexicans do not burn Christian churches.

I would block the Muslims, but I support allowing in our good Latino Christian neighbors.

California was once part of Spain, as was Florida. California started out as Latino, and look at the names of the cities here. Latinos have ALWAYS been a part of California.

And if we make our Latino immigrants legal, then they will not be illegal. We must have a special relationship with our neighbors here in the Western Hemisphere. And we must have a special relationship with Latinos who have families here in the USA. Also, we are not going to kick out the twenty million Latino immigrants who are currently here in the USA, so we must make them legal, and we must provide a path to citizenship for them. And Latino immigrants are going to continue to come to the USA to work, so we must provide a way for the Latino immigrants to come here legally.

If we make our Latino immigrants legal, then they would not be illegal. We must provide a way for the Latino immigrants to become legal, and to come here legally.

We must have a special relationship with our neighbors here in the Western Hemispehre. And we have good Christian neighbors here in the Western Hemisphere, these are our good Christian allies.

What I propose in like what the European Union is doing, people from Ireland can easily live and work in Italy, etc, people from the nations within the European Union are free to move around and can live in other nations within the European Union, but the Muslims from Africa are BLOCKED from living illegally in a nation within the European Union. When a ship full of Africans arrives in Italy they send all of the Africans back to Africa. But, people from Ireland are welcome to live and work in Italy. I propose the same thing here, our good Christian neighbors here within the Western Hemisphere should be free to move around and live and work where they choose, legally, we must have a special relationship with our good Christian neighbors, including with Canada to our north, and with Mexico to our south.

You can never stop Latino immigrants from coming to California to work, and we need to make our Latino immigrants legal.

And our Latino immigrants work hard, and our Latino immigrants are good for our economy.

We have over nine hundred million people living here in the Western Hemisphere, from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile, and most are good Christians, these are our good Christian allies, we need to have a special relationship with our good Christian neighbors here in the Western Hemisphere, the same way that the nations of Europe have a special relationship within the European Union.

Here is a link for a Wikipedia page pertaining the Americas...

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Tony wrote:
I would be against allowing in new immigrants if it was all Muslims coming here, I would block the Muslims, and I would be for ZERO new immigration, but so far as allowing in the good Christian Latino immigrants coming from our neighboring countries here in the Western Hemisphere, I fully support allowing in our good Christian allies from here in the Western Hemisphere.
Americans need to learn who the real enemies are!
Mexicans are NOT the enemy! The Mexicans are all good Roman Catholics. And you never hear of Mexicans rioting and burning and looting. Most Mexicans are honest and they work hard. The Mexicans are an asset to the USA. The people here in the Western Hemisphere are mostly good people, from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile, and are our good Christian allies.
Mexicans did not fly planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
Mexicans do not attack Christians with machetes, and Mexicans do not burn Christian churches.
I would block the Muslims, but I support allowing in our good Latino Christian neighbors.
California was once part of Spain, as was Florida. California started out as Latino, and look at the names of the cities here. Latinos have ALWAYS been a part of California.
And if we make our Latino immigrants legal, then they will not be illegal. We must have a special relationship with our neighbors here in the Western Hemisphere. And we must have a special relationship with Latinos who have families here in the USA. Also, we are not going to kick out the twenty million Latino immigrants who are currently here in the USA, so we must make them legal, and we must provide a path to citizenship for them. And Latino immigrants are going to continue to come to the USA to work, so we must provide a way for the Latino immigrants to come here legally.
If we make our Latino immigrants legal, then they would not be illegal. We must provide a way for the Latino immigrants to become legal, and to come here legally.
We must have a special relationship with our neighbors here in the Western Hemispehre. And we have good Christian neighbors here in the Western Hemisphere, these are our good Christian allies.
What I propose in like what the European Union is doing, people from Ireland can easily live and work in Italy, etc, people from the nations within the European Union are free to move around and can live in other nations within the European Union, but the Muslims from Africa are BLOCKED from living illegally in a nation within the European Union. When a ship full of Africans arrives in Italy they send all of the Africans back to Africa. But, people from Ireland are welcome to live and work in Italy. I propose the same thing here, our good Christian neighbors here within the Western Hemisphere should be free to move around and live and work where they choose, legally, we must have a special relationship with our good Christian neighbors, including with Canada to our north, and with Mexico to our south.
You can never stop Latino immigrants from coming to California to work, and we need to make our Latino immigrants legal.
And our Latino immigrants work hard, and our Latino immigrants are good for our economy.
We have over nine hundred million people living here in the Western Hemisphere, from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Chile, and most are good Christians, these are our good Christian allies, we need to have a special relationship with our good Christian neighbors here in the Western Hemisphere, the same way that the nations of Europe have a special relationship within the European Union.
Here is a link for a Wikipedia page pertaining the Americas...
Christians are acceptable but must go through the legal channels in order to come and stay here, non Christians we do not need nor want and they can stay where they are.

I would even deport non Christians and legalize Christians illegals to take their place.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

How about atheist, Budhists, Induists etc or neutral people? Do they have any rights under the consitution?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Miami Forum right now

Search the Miami Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 2 hr True Words 2,616
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 7 hr AND 1,786
Adam the Macho Lifeguard Blows Them Away at MBG... 9 hr Jennifer Aquaman 4
Cops: Florida official hid meth pipe in rectum 9 hr yy 4
Street Prostitution in Miami Tue sasdsa 31
This guy lives in your City, He is a racist Tue Huh 4
patent services usa, inc (Aug '13) Tue GMAN 37
•••
•••
•••
•••

Miami Jobs

•••