Post-Hurricane Cleanup Jobs Available

Post-Hurricane Cleanup Jobs Available

There are 113 comments on the NBC 6 South Florida story from Aug 22, 2008, titled Post-Hurricane Cleanup Jobs Available. In it, NBC 6 South Florida reports that:

South Florida Workforce received a National Emergency Grant to aid victims of Hurricane Wilma and in turn clean-up South Florida communities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 6 South Florida.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
kenneth harless

Lynchburg, VA

#1 Sep 7, 2008
myself and my brother inlaw are looking for work for hurricane clean up and rebuilding we have experiance in many areas.my email address is [email protected],thank you
TX Hurricane Clean Up

Irving, TX

#3 Sep 13, 2008
Hello, my name is Billy and I have a great clean up crew and minor repairs. 2 pickups, trailers, specialize in damaged trees.
email: [email protected]

PS We are ready to help!
GREAT PRICES!
Michael Smith

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2008
Two men truck, trailer, and tools looking for well paying work after hurricane. Hard working and highly qualified in construction and clean up. Ready to work [email protected]
Home base Hondo Texas.
BILL NEWELL

Fort Myers, FL

#5 Sep 13, 2008
CLASS A CDL DRIVER LAYED OF LOOKING FOR CREW FORMING TO GO TO IKE CLEAN UP IN TEXAS AND TRUCK TRAILER COMBO,HAVE LOADER/ROLLOFF/DUMP/EXP [email protected]
HELL NO

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Sep 13, 2008
HELLLO THIS IS SO OLD AND AM TELLING YOU WHY CAUSE IT IS THAT ALL LOOK IT UP
HELL NO

Boca Raton, FL

#7 Sep 13, 2008
BUM
joel everett

Duluth, GA

#8 Sep 14, 2008
i have a long bed full size pickup truck an am looking for temporary job moving furniture or cleanup after IKE, if needed please contact me.
[email protected]
Lews lawns construction

El Paso, TX

#9 Sep 14, 2008
San Antonio based company looking at assisting with clean up in the greater houston metro area. Well trained and dependable. Looking for contract work.
Lews lawns construction

El Paso, TX

#10 Sep 14, 2008
San Antonio based lawn service and general clean up and construction contracting. Looking at acquiring jobs in the greater Houston area due to the devastation of Hurricane Ike. Dependable, bonded, have own tools and man power. Interested contact: Mark @ [email protected]
NO job to small
Amani General Contractors

AOL

#11 Sep 14, 2008
Construction contractor with B license is seeking work for the post hurricane ike clean up. we have dump trucks and bob cats we can assist with the clean up efforts please contact the company via email if there's anyone or people who need assistance... [email protected]
Amani General Contractors

AOL

#12 Sep 14, 2008
We are here to help the people of the hurricane disasters. theres nothing we can't do when it comes to construction. and we have a long history of working with others. please contact the company at [email protected]
2t metal

AOL

#14 Sep 14, 2008
I own a small metal construction business and I am interested in rebuilding after hurricane in south Texas.(metal shops, horse barns, fence, etc.) please contact at [email protected]
Zavier Roseboro

Charlotte, NC

#15 Sep 14, 2008
I have a Class A CDL<and will be willing to drive trucks in the clean up of IKE,contact me at [email protected]
Al Jackson

AOL

#16 Sep 15, 2008
Albert W. Jackson
Indianapolis Indiana 46208
[email protected]
RESUME
COVER LETTER
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: MY NAME IS ALBERT W. JACKSON.
I AM SUBMITTNG MY RESUME IN HOPES THAT YOU CAN HELP ME FIND HURRICANE RELIEF CLEAN UP WORK. I AM A VERY HARD WORKING PERSON WHO GETS ALONG WELL WITH OTHER PEOPLE AS WELL AS MY EMPLOYERS.
I AM LOCATED IN INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA AND I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL TO ANY PLACE WHERE I MIGHT HAVE GARENTEED WORK. I WOULD NEED TO BE PLACED WHERE THEY HAVE SOME SORT OF LIVING ACCOMEDATIONS AS WELL AS TRAVEL FARE TO GET ME THERE. I AM IN DESPERATED NEED OF EMPLOYMENT. IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNIY I AM POSITIVE THAT I WILL PROVE MYSELF TO BE BOTH A POSITIVE AND PRODUCTIVE ASSEST TO THE COLLECTIVE AJENDA OF ANY WORK FORCE.
SINCERELY:
ALBERT W. JACKSON
Nicole

Wilmington, MA

#17 Sep 16, 2008
My name is Willaim Johnson I an experienced in contruction and I am willing to work and assist clean up my email address is [email protected]
Kim

Fort Smith, AR

#18 Sep 16, 2008
Inquiring about information on hurricane Ike cleanup. Dump Truck owner and operator from Arkansas. Please email me with information [email protected]
tionne williams

Orlando, FL

#19 Sep 16, 2008
Hello,my name is Tionne Williams I have Class A license and i'm looking for work. If anyone is looking for a dependable,hard working and reliable employee. Please contract me at( [email protected]). I'm located in Palm Bay,Florida.
Tribe

Athens, GA

#20 Sep 16, 2008
Hi my name is Christina. Myself and 3 men (all certified for hard labor)are looking for work in any of the affected states. We are willing to get in where we fit in. Can travel immediatly. You may contact me at [email protected] (can provide refrences)
Brian VonGunten

Lakewood, OH

#21 Sep 16, 2008
To whom it may concern my name is Brian and I have two semis with end dumps.I would be willing to take them to Galveston TX. Please contact me
at [email protected]
Brian VonGunten

Lakewood, OH

#22 Sep 16, 2008
To whom it may concern I have two end dumps and a tandem dump truck and would like to put them to work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
efficiency apartment miami big scam huge scam (Jul '10) 6 hr Justin 7
Adam the Macho Lifeguard: Seeing More Holes Th... 14 hr ADAM THE MACHO LI... 3
2,700 Rescues Parade June 2011 (Jun '11) Thu ADAM THE MACHO LI... 234
Help Cuban American Pablo Ibar (Dec '08) May 24 Nielsb42 206
TRUMP - NUCLEAR WINTER Will END GLOBAL WARMING ! May 24 Nielsb42 24
We All Stand with Manchester! May 24 Nielsb42 2
Uber/lift May 23 Anonymous 1

Miami Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance