Its nice to have a Cuban mommy in Mia...

Its nice to have a Cuban mommy in Miami politics

Posted in the Miami Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jose

Miami, FL

#1 Sep 30, 2009
Its nice to have a Cuban mommy ,daddy,etc in Miami politics .

"According to the new Miami Herald Data Sleuth service, Natacha Seijas’ daughter, Justina Millan-Clegg is making an annual salary of $93,388.10 (Gross YTD $97.464.10) at the Miami Dade Aviation Department as a Cost Analyst. I wonder if she is ever worried about job security?"

http://eyeonmiami.blogspot.com/2008/03/salari...

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Sep 30, 2009
Jose wrote:
"According to the new Miami Herald Data Sleuth service, Natacha Seijas’ daughter, Justina Millan-Clegg is making an annual salary of $93,388.10 (Gross YTD $97.464.10) at the Miami Dade Aviation Department as a Cost Analyst. I wonder if she is ever worried about job security?"
But there's not enough money to hire enough police man to keep our kids and schools safe...

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#3 Sep 30, 2009
Jose wrote:
JOSE AKA CHEROKEE, STOP TRYING TO PASS AS CUBAN,YOU ARE JUST A MERE SOUTHAMERICAN CROOK TRYING TO GET IN POLITICS TO SEAL EVERYTHING UNDER YOUR REACH!
THIS ARE THE PEOPLE YOU BELONG TO!YOU PEOPLE ,MAKE ANY IAMI POITITIAN T LOK IE A MONK! NO WAY JOSE,JUST GE BACK TO VENEZUELA!

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#4 Sep 30, 2009
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>But there's not enough money to hire enough police man to keep our kids and schools safe...
YOU SOUTHAMERICANS ARE THE WORST CROOKS!
Wise Latino:McAllen cardiologist headed to prison for Medicare, Medicaid fraud and hiring South American doctors not authorized to practice in the United States
Posted by: T2M
Categories: All Posts , Wise Latinos/Latinas
McALLEN — A former cardiologist who confessed to bilking Medicare and Medicaid out of nearly $1 million was sentenced Thursday to four years and nine months in prison.
Dr. Fabian Aurignac, 46, pleaded guilty in May to one count of defrauding the federally funded healthcare programs by billing for services he never performed or had delegated to others.
During the three-week period in 2003 in which the more than $900,000 in fraudulent billing occurred, Aurignac was vacationing in Buenos Aires, Argentina, according to court filings.
“He didn’t care what was wrong with (his patients), just what money they could make them,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Carolyn Ferko said during Thursday’s court hearing.
Specifically, the doctor — who previously ran McAllen’s Cardiology Care Center on the 700 block of North Ware Road — admitted to hiring several South American doctors who were not authorized to practice in the United States and told the men he would not pay them unless they examined at least 15 patients a day.
He gave them pre-signed prescriptions to hand out while he was out of the country and later billed Medicare and Medicaid claiming he had conducted all of the patient visits.
Rules governing the healthcare programs require that the billing doctor be on hand for all sessions that are charged to the government.
But prosecutors alleged his criminal conduct extend much further.
“This was the simplest scheme we could identify,” Ferko said.“Medicare has done their own audit that placed (their losses) at $1.89 million.”
By 2006, Aurignac had lost his medical privileges at every hospital in the Rio Grande Valley, prosecutors said Thursday. The Texas Medical Board suspended his medical license less than a year later after learning of the findings of the four-year FBI investigation into his practice.
But Aurignac continued to peddle his medical services for several months after, according to a 19-count indictment in his case.
Dispatching a pair of campers to flea markets and adult daycare centers across the Valley, he ordered his unlicensed employees to offer Wal-Mart gift cards to anyone who agreed to undergo a free blood pressure examination, Ferko said. His office then allegedly billed the government for procedures that never took place using their Medicare or Medicaid patient identification numbers.
One of Aurignac’s former employees and an adult daycare center manager who admitted to accepting bribes to refer her clients to the doctor have been indicted for their alleged roles in that scheme. Their cases are currently pending.
Prior to Thursday’s hearing, Aurignac had already agreed to reimburse the government $1.1 million for the fraudulent billing. U.S. District Judge Randy Crane also assessed an additional $20,000 fine and approved the criminal forfeiture of more than $7,000 and a GMC RV seized during a 2007 raid on his office.
“You operated your practice not in the best interest of your patients,” Crane told the man.“You were motivated by — and I’d say blinded by — greed.”
Shortly before being led away by deputy U.S. marshals, Aurignac — a native of Puerto Rico — apologized to the court, his family and his patients.
“I wish to move the clock back,” he said,“to avoid these incomprehensible acts that violated my will … and my moral practice.”
Jose

Miami, FL

#5 Sep 30, 2009
ONCE AGAIN in USA in an area known as Miami it is the Cuban politicians/officials who are running things.

Running them badly ,many corrupt most at min self serving .
They are costing us a fortune and we would be better off without most of them if not all of them.

However we have a big problem with self defeating ethnic voters who BTW are NOT Venezuelan

Venezuela is Venezuela its not Miami and thus the corruption there does not affect us like the Cuban corruption in Miami.

So post about Venezuela or Mexico lol and I will post about Miami and the Cuban politicians that are taking a brutal toll on Miami
Jose

Miami, FL

#6 Sep 30, 2009
WE JUST DONT CARE
JOSE AKA CHEROKEE, STOP TRYING TO PASS AS CUBAN,YOU ARE JUST A MERE SOUTHAMERICAN CROOK TRYING TO GET IN POLITICS TO SEAL EVERYTHING UNDER YOUR REACH!
THIS ARE THE PEOPLE YOU BELONG TO!YOU PEOPLE ,MAKE ANY IAMI POITITIAN T LOK IE A MONK! NO WAY JOSE,JUST GE BACK TO VENEZUELA!
----------
In truth it is many of Cuban politicioans/officials who are a self serrving disgrace and it is they who should go back to Cuba and rot in Castro's jail because crooks like that shouldnt be loose .

MUCH of Miami agree's with me.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 30, 2009
Jose wrote:
WE JUST DONT CARE
----------
In truth it is many of Cuban politicioans/officials who are a self serrving disgrace and it is they who should go back to Cuba and rot in Castro's jail because crooks like that shouldnt be loose .
MUCH of Miami agree's with me.
I agree with you 100%. But I really doubt you are Cuban, A Cuban is too blind and proud to recognize the truth
Jose

Miami, FL

#8 Sep 30, 2009
Cherokee
I agree with you 100%. But I really doubt you are Cuban, A Cuban is too blind and proud to recognize the truth
----------
lol if I had stayed in Miami after arriving from Cuba . I imagine I would have been just another clone.

I had jury duty while back and as you know you make friends and chat with your group. The difference between those who have lived here their whole lives and Cubans from other states I noticed right away.

We chatted politics and both sides were very different. One man said he feels the corruption here in last few yrs is worse than 90s and the "Miami Cubans" rallied the troops to protect "their" Cuban Kings/Queens .

However one teacher (Miami Cuban) who voted for Mayor Alvarez said " They have been one dissapointment after another and next election will vote like Jose " .

Which is I vote AGAINST them all as NONE have earned reelection and I long to see Non Cuban on the ballot.

REGARDLESS of age you could see the difference in thinking if out of state 'transplant" . Granted lots exceptions like Liger and "rat Buster" Pfft.

They are a self serving Cuban politicians dream . Surprised they haven't been offered free housing here. As those are votes in the pocket of any useless Cuban politician.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 30, 2009
Jose wrote:
Cherokee
----------
lol if I had stayed in Miami after arriving from Cuba . I imagine I would have been just another clone.
I had jury duty while back and as you know you make friends and chat with your group. The difference between those who have lived here their whole lives and Cubans from other states I noticed right away.
We chatted politics and both sides were very different. One man said he feels the corruption here in last few yrs is worse than 90s and the "Miami Cubans" rallied the troops to protect "their" Cuban Kings/Queens .
However one teacher (Miami Cuban) who voted for Mayor Alvarez said " They have been one dissapointment after another and next election will vote like Jose " .
Which is I vote AGAINST them all as NONE have earned reelection and I long to see Non Cuban on the ballot.
REGARDLESS of age you could see the difference in thinking if out of state 'transplant" . Granted lots exceptions like Liger and "rat Buster" Pfft.
They are a self serving Cuban politicians dream . Surprised they haven't been offered free housing here. As those are votes in the pocket of any useless Cuban politician.
Like I said, no offesnse, you can not be Cuban

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#10 Sep 30, 2009
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, no offesnse, you can not be Cuban
OF COURSE YOU... ER... HE CAN'T BE A CUBAN. CUBANS ARE SMART PEOPLE!
IT LOOKS LIKE BEING A CUBAN IS FOR YOU ,SOUTHAMERICANS, THE ULTIMATE DREAM!

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#11 Sep 30, 2009
Jose wrote:
ONCE AGAIN in USA in an area known as Miami it is the Cuban politicians/officials who are running things.
Running them badly ,many corrupt most at min self serving .
They are costing us a fortune and we would be better off without most of them if not all of them.
However we have a big problem with self defeating ethnic voters who BTW are NOT Venezuelan
Venezuela is Venezuela its not Miami and thus the corruption there does not affect us like the Cuban corruption in Miami.
So post about Venezuela or Mexico lol and I will post about Miami and the Cuban politicians that are taking a brutal toll on Miami
I HAVE TO POST ABOUT HOW CORRUPTED ARE SOUTHAMERICANS...THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU WANT THAT MIAMI VOTERS ELECT IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS!
MY BOY,THOSE SOUTH AMERICANS MADE ANY CORRUPTED MIAMI POLITITIAN TO LOOK LIKE A MONK!SO,NO WAY JOSE!
Jose

Miami, FL

#12 Sep 30, 2009
WE JUST DONT CARE
I HAVE TO POST ABOUT HOW CORRUPTED ARE SOUTHAMERICANS...THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU WANT THAT MIAMI VOTERS ELECT IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS!
MY BOY,THOSE SOUTH AMERICANS MADE ANY CORRUPTED MIAMI POLITITIAN TO LOOK LIKE A MONK!SO,NO WAY JOSE!
----------
lol you are witty. Close minded ethniclly blind but witty.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 1, 2009
Jose wrote:
WE JUST DONT CARE
----------
lol you are witty. Close minded ethniclly blind but witty.
I like the way you call him stupid
Florida

Miami, FL

#14 Oct 1, 2009
Cherokee
I like the way you call him stupid
----------
Bueno el es muy estupido en politica . Porque con respecto a los politicos Cubanos aqui en Miami .

Todos son una mierda y el no quiere verlo.

Y por Cubanos como el pueden seguir siendo mierda.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 1, 2009
Lets all "pray" that wjdc never gets to hold a public position. Please bible god don't screw us like that!!!!

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#16 Oct 1, 2009
Cherokee wrote:
Lets all "pray" that wjdc never gets to hold a public position. Please bible god don't screw us like that!!!!
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY MY 'DEAR' RAT,I DO'T EVEN LIVE IN MIAMI. I'M HERE JUST TO SHOW OTHERS HOW CORRUPED YOU SOUTHAMERICANS CAN BE!
Jose

Miami, FL

#17 Oct 2, 2009
Cherokee
----------
lol I agree but you know much worse than him hold office in Miami.

At least he is up front about things and doesn't hide his thoughts .
Jose

Miami, FL

#18 Oct 2, 2009
WE JUST DONT CARE
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY MY 'DEAR' RAT,I DO'T EVEN LIVE IN MIAMI. I'M HERE JUST TO SHOW OTHERS HOW CORRUPED YOU SOUTHAMERICANS CAN BE!
----------
"I'M HERE JUST TO SHOW OTHERS HOW CORRUPED YOU SOUTHAMERICANS CAN BE!"
But for some reason you refuse to see how corrupt we Cubans can be and actually seem to try to hide it.
RAT BUSTER

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#19 Oct 2, 2009
Jose wrote:
WE JUST DONT CARE
----------
"I'M HERE JUST TO SHOW OTHERS HOW CORRUPED YOU SOUTHAMERICANS CAN BE!"
But for some reason you refuse to see how corrupt we Cubans can be and actually seem to try to hide it.
CHEROKEE!
THE GREEN-EYE MONSTER(ENVY) IS CORRODING YOUR SOUL. I REALLY PITY YOU!YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH THE CUBANS..STOP HATING AND ENVYING THEM!
RAT BUSTER

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#20 Oct 2, 2009
Jose wrote:
Cherokee
----------
CHEROKEE...ONE MORE TIME I REMIND YOU ,THAT YOU ARE NOT A CUBAN ;NEITHER WOULD YOU EVER BE ONE!STOP DREAMING. YOU ARE JUST A SOUTHAMERICAN LOSER,NOTHING MORE,NOTHING LESS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 92
a mosquito with zika gave me syphillis 3 hr Stan Yentil Lee -... 9
Message For Hell's Angel's Miami Chap. / Florid... (Jun '12) 4 hr Biker Beauty 84
Khloe and Kim Kardashian(Why do they only date ... (Sep '09) 8 hr paurard 195
Trump mind is a flip flop 19 hr Hilary voter 1
who is dora stanley? Tue Stan Yenz 6
Significant Moment in African American History ... Aug 26 Manuel M 3

Miami Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miami Mortgages