Teacher Charged With Having Sex With A Student

Full story: Cbs4.com 644
A South Florida teacher is in trouble with the law for his extracurricular activities with a 16-year old female student.According to Miami-Dade Police, Julio Polo, 36, a former teacher of John Ferguson Senior ... Full Story
First Prev
of 33
Next Last
sharise mccall

Plantation, FL

#1 Aug 23, 2006
he needs to be put away for a long time because he should no better he is a teacher that the state trusted in the school board around thousands of students the state needs to be careful next time who they hire.
john

Hialeah, FL

#2 Aug 23, 2006
who was the girl?
umstudent

Coral Gables, FL

#3 Aug 26, 2006
john wrote:
who was the girl?
If she's a minor, her name will not be released to the press so as to protect her.
anonymous from ferguson

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2006
Public schools do not correctly investigate the teachers, they have teachers who are so mentally disable that they are capable of having sex with students and taking advantage of their position
(instead teaching) and abusing of a 15 years old girl. This is a 38 years old man who had false credentials that he bought. I ask my self how many teachers have false credentials that public schools
cover up like they covered up this criminal who had
other problems with other girls in other schools and no one would anything.
Jennifer Rodgers

Venezuela

#7 Sep 20, 2007
He is my ex boyfriend's uncle and believe you me he has done this before. Good luck.
Jennifer Rodgers

Venezuela

#8 Sep 20, 2007
I take the above back that is mean to say. I've just heard things but nothing concrete. Good luck to him.
Ferguson student

Hialeah, FL

#9 Sep 20, 2007
no one has the right to do that to anyone why would a 36 year old man get kicks with a 15 year old 180 years is truely not enough
Anonymous chick

Miami, FL

#10 Sep 24, 2007
Jennifer Rodgers wrote:
He is my ex boyfriend's uncle and believe you me he has done this before. Good luck.
Well...that's really not nice for you to say something like that especially if you knew him...I'm not defending him but think about the family not him.
fergie student

Miami, FL

#11 Sep 25, 2007
its ridiculous. u guys r blaming just him. she wanted it just as much..if not more. she used to be one of my good friends and i dont care wut she thinks but she fucked up just as much as he did. she should be expelled. but shes not.
Fergie Student

Key Largo, FL

#12 Sep 25, 2007
Sounds like you weren't much of a friend...poor girl
Sex Kitten

Miami, FL

#13 Sep 25, 2007
How come if it's a 28 yr old male and a 16 yr old girl it becomes a big issue? However; when it's a 28 yr old female and a 15 yr old male it's viewed as ok or boys will be boys and the punishment is not as harsh. What hypocrisy and double standard. That other blond hot teacher ended up marrying the 15 yr old boy and having his baby. I guess the 15 yr old boy was better in bed than the teachers husband. OH well.
annonymous

Key Largo, FL

#14 Sep 25, 2007
yo quiero decirle al sobrino del uqe se dice profesor (ya que un profesor no se acuesta con una nina de quince anos por que aunque la prensa dice 16 anos la mayor parte del tiempo en que esto occurrio esta nina tenia quince anos) yo no se que puede tener un hombre que se pueda meter en una cama con una nina y hacerla enganar a sus padres y meterla en hoteles de mala muerte el y toda su familia que lo estan apanando son unos cochinos y el sobrino en su conciencia si la tiene; sabe que esta mintiendo, este hombre ha destruido a una familia.
annonymous

Key Largo, FL

#15 Sep 25, 2007
y este cochino hombre si sale lebre de esto vamos a ver que hace con la proxima victima que se encuentre en su camino porque asi ha pasado con otros que los han mandado para la calle y despues han violado y han matado por eso pasan todas las cosas que estas pasando con nuestros hijos que todos los dias hay un nino muerto o violado, parece hasta mentira que haya gente tan cochina como esta y sobre todo que esten educando a nuestros hijos.
ojala que el, su sobrino y su abogado se pudran en el infierno.
Jennifer Rodgers

United States

#16 Sep 25, 2007
Whoever is using my name to criticize this teacher please stop. You need to find something better to do. I will be having my name removed from those comments.
Anonymous

United States

#17 Sep 25, 2007
I wish him well.
Aurora Leveroni

El Dorado Hills, CA

#18 Sep 26, 2007
Annonymous: For crying out loud--let's have some English here. My family came from Italy and damn if they didn't have to LEARN English or they were in Limbo! Frankly, I'm fed up with pampering non-speaking English people.
AntiFlag

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Sep 26, 2007
Why shouldn't he get six months probation like female teachers get?

In most states, 16 is the age of consent.
justhefax

Vesuvius, VA

#20 Sep 26, 2007
Aurora Leveroni wrote:
Annonymous: For crying out loud--let's have some English here. My family came from Italy and damn if they didn't have to LEARN English or they were in Limbo! Frankly, I'm fed up with pampering non-speaking English people.
Last I heard, this was the WORLD wide web, not the USA wide web. Just sayin'...
annonymous

Key Largo, FL

#21 Sep 26, 2007
lol okay, that was funny
Ferggie student

Hollywood, FL

#22 Sep 26, 2007
fergie student wrote:
its ridiculous. u guys r blaming just him. she wanted it just as much..if not more. she used to be one of my good friends and i dont care wut she thinks but she fucked up just as much as he did. she should be expelled. but shes not.
Wow man what does want have to do with maturity, I wanted a car when I was five well guess what if anyone had given me one they would have been charged for endangering a minor. This is a free forum so I am not going to criticize you but for real how can you compare the knowledge of a 35 year old to that of a 15 year old are you sure you know what you are saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locksmith Near Me 6 hr williamtdent 1
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 6 hr USMail XXXII 143
A Retirement Celebration 12 hr ADAM THE MACHO LI... 6
Little Jimmy's Italian Ice 15 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 3
Book: 100 Things To Do In Miami Before You Die 15 hr SouthFLLife 1
Snapchat nudes (Oct '13) 21 hr AidanBoyd 35
text me im lonely (May '12) 21 hr AidanBoyd 3
Miami Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web