$175,000 missing from the evidence room of the Police Department.

Posted in the Miami Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FOOOO

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 17, 2013
HOLLYWOOD (CBSMiami)– As much as $175,000 may be missing from the evidence room of the Hollywood Police Department.

At the center of the probe – which involves the Broward State Attorney’s Office and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement – is a recently retired police sergeant whose job included overseeing the evidence room for the past few years.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/02/15/investig...

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Cuban , all of them. That happens everyday and never makes it to news. Drugs and money from raids disappaear like magic on that department.Then with that money they open "legal" businesses

Location hidden

#4 Feb 17, 2013
it seems that the police can't police themselves...
On The House

Orange City, FL

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Big party at the Hollywood Police Department's Benevelent Society hall.

Free of charge, all paid for by.....
Bill

Duluth, GA

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
Cuban , all of them. That happens everyday and never makes it to news. Drugs and money from raids disappaear
like magic on that department.Then with that money they open "legal" businesses
Sorry but you are wrong;those crooked policemen were all VenezuelaAmeicans but one who was born in Nicaragua!I believe that the Police Department must be more selective and careful at the time they hire their personel!
bananabread

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing, Inc. and Alan Clark Holdings, LLC paid a total of S41.3 million in dividends to their shareholders from inception through January 2013. These two companies also paid approximately $7.5 million in salary to their shareholders from 2007 to 2012. Of these amounts, Paul Orberson and Thomas Mills received a total of $21.2 million and $18.1 million, respectively, in dividends and salary. Other family members received $9.5 million in dividends and salary.

So while 98% of the reps, that hoped FHTM would generate some extra income, lost all their money - Paul and Tom were raking in millions per year.

In January 2013 FHTM had less than 100K in the bank with 2.5 million owed to reps and another 700K to lawyers. Isnt that the true meaning of a "Ponzi SCHEME"

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 24, 2013
On The House wrote:
Big party at the Hollywood Police Department's Benevelent Society hall.
Free of charge, all paid for by.....
Though a pretty clean department, i seem to recall this incident also happening, back in the late 70's.....but drugs were taken by an evidence technician....Broward County has had waaayyy worse department's than Hollywood, over the years...like Dania....Or Sunrise....I can remember when directions to Sunrise were, go west on Oakland Park Blvd., till you get a ticket....then, you're in Sunrise....lol....

Location hidden

#10 Feb 24, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you are wrong;those crooked policemen were all VenezuelaAmeicans but one who was born in Nicaragua!I believe that the Police Department must be more selective and careful at the time they hire their personel!
American Cuban all
Douglas

Duluth, GA

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Bill for the information.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 24, 2013
LOL!!!

pobrecito la india Cubana arrepentida no sabe que hacer

Location hidden

#13 Feb 24, 2013
porque...eres india y negra balsera
On The House

Orange City, FL

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Though a pretty clean department, i seem to recall this incident also happening, back in the late 70's.....but drugs were taken by an evidence technician....Broward County has had waaayyy worse department's than Hollywood, over the years...like Dania....Or Sunrise....I can remember when directions to Sunrise were, go west on Oakland Park Blvd., till you get a ticket....then, you're in Sunrise....lol....
Remember when there wasn't Sunrise? Go west til the road ended just past the turnpike.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 26, 2013
On The House wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when there wasn't Sunrise? Go west til the road ended just past the turnpike.
Lived in Coral Springs in Spring, 1970 and had to go to BCC in Davie, down 441 to 84.....But we also moved to Hialeah when i was six weeks and lived w/o AC for years.....we did'nt know any better, and now you see old movies where they show the theaters with banners of ice cubes and penguins, meaning we got air conditioning....

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
porque...eres india y negra balsera
JAJAJAJA Que mucho odias tu color!Pobre indio infeliz!
Aunt Monroe

Miami, FL

#18 Feb 26, 2013
On The House wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall before the Cuban political power grab/disaster how we actually had a real police dept and drivers obeyed traffic laws.

it has been downhill as far as politicians and police since than.

More political and police drama than a cheap hispanic soap opera with substandard actors.
Inioscaradeculo

Miami, FL

#19 Feb 26, 2013
I recall before the Central and South American indios strated coming to Miami how we actually started experiencing the difference in physic and skin tones.

It has been downhill as since these primitive turds started invading Miami.

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Aqui hay un indito 'inteligente' que se esta esta haciendo pasar por Cubano y el muy 'inteligente' se cree que nadie se da cuenta!Se pasa criticando a los negros y a los indios para despistar!El pobre es un come pin ga!
JAJAJAJA QUE RISA ME DAN ESTOS INDIOS Y SUS TAN RIDICULAS 'tacticas'....JAJAJAJA!

Location hidden

#21 Feb 26, 2013
balsero WJDC tu estas peor de lo que yo creia. Mucha paranoya chico

Location hidden

#22 Feb 26, 2013
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
JAJAJAJA Que mucho odias tu color!Pobre indio infeliz!
te senalaba lo que ignoras. Que tienes raza Negra e India en ti. No te hagas el bruto.
En mi corazon no hay odio como en el tuyo chusmita

Location hidden

#23 Feb 26, 2013
eso te tiene mal saber que tienes DNA Negro e Indigena pero que todo el mundo lo sepa como hecho peor, porque se sabe que vives del quediran. La ciencia no miente balsero

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PROOF OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST, Mabus is his na... (Feb '08) 19 hr hlain 1,554
real estate market next 5 years 19 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 4
From IED to STD: The Autobiography of Adam the ... Thu Big Fan kind of 3
amazon.com are racist and scam artists!!! Thu BigBill 2
Loyal Canadian Ted Cruz ??? Thu CubaKing Rules 6
Senator Ted Cruz to announce his presidential b... Mar 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 3
Cougar Dating in Miami Mar 25 Tyron 14
Miami Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web