Hay que sacar a todos los ilegales de...

Hay que sacar a todos los ilegales de Miami..cuanto antes

Posted in the Miami Forum

VIVA MIAMI

Vero Beach, FL

#1 Jun 8, 2010
Estos personajes odian las instituciones y habitantes legales de Miami...que hacen aqui ? espero la nueva ley los saque de aqui cuanto antes. Ellos no contribuyen en nada y solo sabes criticar, sin tener el derecho;. pues no son legales...Al Carajo con ellos...y pa fuera. Los cubanso no los vamos a ayudae por ser tan envidiosos y por odiarnos, que se jodan!

“Let's make Miami even better!”

Since: Jun 10

Miami

#2 Jun 8, 2010
VIVA MIAMI wrote:
Estos personajes odian las instituciones y habitantes legales de Miami...que hacen aqui ? espero la nueva ley los saque de aqui cuanto antes. Ellos no contribuyen en nada y solo sabes criticar, sin tener el derecho;. pues no son legales...Al Carajo con ellos...y pa fuera. Los cubanso no los vamos a ayudae por ser tan envidiosos y por odiarnos, que se jodan!
Good luck. For some reason Cuban politicians are very pro-illegal aliens. I believe it has to do with the popularity thing. 80% of Hispanics are Mexican descent. Even Cuban celebrities like Gloria Estefan and Rick Sanchez are pro-illegals. I'm surprised. Cubans have been here for decades and have legal status as soon as they step on US soil. Why support illegals?
VIVA MIAMI

Vero Beach, FL

#3 Jun 8, 2010
Miamian 66 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck. For some reason Cuban politicians are very pro-illegal aliens. I believe it has to do with the popularity thing. 80% of Hispanics are Mexican descent. Even Cuban celebrities like Gloria Estefan and Rick Sanchez are pro-illegals. I'm surprised. Cubans have been here for decades and have legal status as soon as they step on US soil. Why support illegals?
Do not be surprise.. Fidel Communist Cuba is only 90 miles away from USA...Cuba shut down cuban americans on International waters and killed them, and we stood still here in America... No surprises my friend...There is no time for surprises, just luck. By the way..Politicians and other cuban celebrities can think what they want ..cubanos do not support illegals ...that is it! have all indians get back to their tribes.

“Let's make Miami even better!”

Since: Jun 10

Miami

#4 Jun 8, 2010
VIVA MIAMI wrote:
<quoted text> Do not be surprise.. Fidel Communist Cuba is only 90 miles away from USA...Cuba shut down cuban americans on International waters and killed them, and we stood still here in America... No surprises my friend...There is no time for surprises, just luck. By the way..Politicians and other cuban celebrities can think what they want ..cubanos do not support illegals ...that is it! have all indians get back to their tribes.
Yeah, but don't you think that the rest of America sees Gloria Estefan and Rick Sanchez as Cuban-American voices?
george

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2010
I livin north carolina end working har for pay tax. En tha my job is imlegales from mexico his carlo.Karen honduras .gema ecuador end old tha pepol time hart time sale dros en mamas protitus .did

Di

Adres is 7101 south Blevar charlotte 28273 I nid hell from ICE now
george Alvan

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2010
Power is on han . Law is power god .
God Bless America

Duluth, GA

#7 Jul 6, 2010
Well good luck in getting the illegals out of America. The current administration needs them for support and it's not just hispanics. Obama let in a whole bunch of middle easterners from Palestine! I'd rather have the hispanics at least they have the good sence not to blow themselves or their children up. And to add insult to injury, these slackers demand literature in their language, special treatment & benefits, don't respect our values, don't want prayer in school, etc. Obama cancelled national prayer day & mandated a middle eastern holiday instead. REALLY??? No wonder he won't show his birth certificate & his school records are missing. What you hiding under your chador? We're ONE nation under GOD and if you don't like it, blow your @ss back to the hell you came from.
Miami Resident

Homestead, FL

#8 Jul 9, 2010
A big part of the problems here in Miami are due to mainly Cubans . i love the cubans dont get me wrong , but they are always thinking how to make a quick buck ! let's start by the efficency's and second with the goverment . i have a branch of the department of family and children . in the shopping center were i work at . and you should see some of them pulling up in BMW , and newer cars . especially the African Americans , they really milk the system ! when customers come over to our shop . they ask why so many cars here . i say their giving away free money over there ! go get some .( like some customer said here in the US you either work for the system or live off the system ) and then when the tax paying americans want help . their turned away .. or even someone who really need help. so while i go to publix and limit my self . i see other people with shopping carts full worth over $300 dollars . paying with the EBT card . i think i will quit my job and have the goverment take care of me . why kill my self working so much and paying taxes , when i can get the milk for free . i have a cuban friend of mine . which went in for some stupid operation .. and now the bastard is disabled receving $820 a month , not to mention what he makes under the table .. i could not beliave it when he told me .. he makes more money being disabled , then when he was working a 40 hr a week job .
Miami Resident

Homestead, FL

#9 Jul 9, 2010
by the way my dear Cuban friend i metioned above , is so disabled .. that he's is in Puerto Rico on the beach vacationing with tax payers money. figure that one out ) ..
living in miami

Hialeah, FL

#10 Jul 18, 2010
hi Miami resident, i saw the same, my haitian friend do the same, her husband receive $820 plus food stamps, and she works under the table, so together they earm more than my husband, who works and pay taxes. unfortunately, my son needed health assistance, and medicaid gave us a share cost $4000 for one day of use, i made 100 less, so i must pay 3900. medicaid was denied for my son.
By the other hand my friend lives well, their children have medicaid, they earn more money than us, she told me she plans to have another child, she explained me that having more babies is more money for her.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#11 Jul 18, 2010
Miami Resident wrote:
A big part of the problems here in Miami are due to mainly Cubans . i love the cubans dont get me wrong , but they are always thinking how to make a quick buck ! let's start by the efficency's and second with the goverment . i have a branch of the department of family and children . in the shopping center were i work at . and you should see some of them pulling up in BMW , and newer cars . especially the African Americans , they really milk the system ! when customers come over to our shop . they ask why so many cars here . i say their giving away free money over there ! go get some .( like some customer said here in the US you either work for the system or live off the system ) and then when the tax paying americans want help . their turned away .. or even someone who really need help. so while i go to publix and limit my self . i see other people with shopping carts full worth over $300 dollars . paying with the EBT card . i think i will quit my job and have the goverment take care of me . why kill my self working so much and paying taxes , when i can get the milk for free . i have a cuban friend of mine . which went in for some stupid operation .. and now the bastard is disabled receving $820 a month , not to mention what he makes under the table .. i could not beliave it when he told me .. he makes more money being disabled , then when he was working a 40 hr a week job .
This is true
askbite

Miami, FL

#12 Jul 20, 2010
Miami needs a Tsunami !
GLEN MILLERS

Austin, TX

#13 Jan 19, 2011
TRAGUEN MIERDA PENDEJOS , BOLA DE ENVIDIOSOS YO SOY ANGLOSAJON Y ME GUSTA TRABAJAR CON LOS LATINOS PORQUE ELLOS SI TRABAJAN DURO PARA SALIR ADELANLE, {SI SABES QUE ES ANGLOSAJON VERDAD Y SI NO INVESTIGA PEDAZOZ DE INVESILES BALSEROS, AGRADESCAN QUE ESTADOS UNIDOS NO QUIEREN A CASTRO POR ESO CUANDO USTEDES PISAN TIERRAS ESTADOUNIDENSES LES ES MAS FACIL LEGALIZARSE ,PORQUE SI LOS DEPORTARAN A CUBA , CASTRO Y SU GOBIERNO LES METERIAN FIERRO CALIENTE POR EL TRACERO. SE LOS TRADUZCO AL INGLES O YA OLVIDARON QUE FUERON ILIGALES
Liger jr

Hollywood, FL

#14 Jan 19, 2011
Miamian66 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but don't you think that the rest of America sees Gloria Estefan and Rick Sanchez as Cuban-American voices?
Keep in mind there are well to do Cubans and other Hispanics in Miami who hire illegals as cleaning ladies and nanny and short change them knowing that these illegals can not do a thing.

They exploit these people like they did in the "old country" which is why they were driven out.
Ofcourse not all do it but I have seen so much of it here .

I have seen this in Doral by assorted Cubans and Venezuelans in the gated community I live in.
Liger jr

Hollywood, FL

#15 Jan 19, 2011
and yes most Miami Cubans are against illegals because as usual we are above the law and immigration laws do not apply to us thus we enjoy being hypocrites but God forbid non Cuban hispanic citizens in Miami become political and make their voices heard.
Liger jr

Hollywood, FL

#16 Jan 19, 2011
VIVA MIAMI wrote:
<quoted text> Do not be surprise.. Fidel Communist Cuba is only 90 miles away from USA...Cuba shut down cuban americans on International waters and killed them, and we stood still here in America... No surprises my friend...There is no time for surprises, just luck. By the way..Politicians and other cuban celebrities can think what they want ..cubanos do not support illegals ...that is it! have all indians get back to their tribes.
"Fidel Communist Cuba is only 90 miles away from USA...Cuba shut down cuban americans on International waters and killed them, and we stood still here in America."

Why should USA get involved in Cuba's affairs for YOU AGAIN when you can not even run ethical gvm't up to standards in Miami?

NEWS FLASH:
YOU and your calle ocho Miami Cuban bunch and your kids go to Cuba NOW and fix what you whine about.
Your a pro at blaming USA for the mess you caused and STILL DO.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17 Jan 20, 2011
GLEN MILLERS wrote:
TRAGUEN MIERDA PENDEJOS , BOLA DE ENVIDIOSOS YO SOY ANGLOSAJON Y ME GUSTA TRABAJAR CON LOS LATINOS PORQUE ELLOS SI TRABAJAN DURO PARA SALIR ADELANLE,{SI SABES QUE ES ANGLOSAJON VERDAD Y SI NO INVESTIGA PEDAZOZ DE INVESILES BALSEROS, AGRADESCAN QUE ESTADOS UNIDOS NO QUIEREN A CASTRO POR ESO CUANDO USTEDES PISAN TIERRAS ESTADOUNIDENSES LES ES MAS FACIL LEGALIZARSE ,PORQUE SI LOS DEPORTARAN A CUBA , CASTRO Y SU GOBIERNO LES METERIAN FIERRO CALIENTE POR EL TRACERO. SE LOS TRADUZCO AL INGLES O YA OLVIDARON QUE FUERON ILIGALES
Bravo!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam the Macho Lifeguard: Seeing More Holes Th... 6 hr ADAM THE MACHO LI... 3
efficiency apartment miami big scam huge scam (Jul '10) Thu DEADpool 6
2,700 Rescues Parade June 2011 (Jun '11) Thu ADAM THE MACHO LI... 234
Help Cuban American Pablo Ibar (Dec '08) Wed Nielsb42 206
TRUMP - NUCLEAR WINTER Will END GLOBAL WARMING ! Wed Nielsb42 24
We All Stand with Manchester! Wed Nielsb42 2
Uber/lift May 23 Anonymous 1

Miami Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance