why do american blacks have such low iq's?

Posted in the Miami Forum

Comments (Page 17)

Showing posts 321 - 340 of427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shaaronie

Owings Mills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Anotherteacher wrote:
<quoted text>We are talking about the majority. If you are so smart please site a study that validates what you say. Do not just rant. This proves you are dumb.
And how do you collectively analyze the IQs of the majority of Black people? My IQ is a healthy 115-120 and I have never been included in a IQ study group and I am far from the smartest person in my family. This seems like more BS racial stereotyping. Any study's numbers can be skewered to reflect the outcome that is desired. You find what you look for. What he stated was his personal experience as I have offered mine. What are you offering?
fuckhonkies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

THE WHITE MODERATORS ON TOPIXS ARE STUPID JUST LIKE ALL WHITES
fuckhonkies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

I HATE WHITE PEOPLE REALLY BAD. DO LIKE I DO. AND SMILE IN THEIR FACE. AMD HATE. THE DEVILS
I WORK FOR THE WHITE DEVIL AND I HOPE THAT. HE DIES IN A. CAR CRASH!
Sandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

fuckhonkies wrote:
THE WHITE MODERATORS ON TOPIXS ARE STUPID JUST LIKE ALL WHITES
Shut the F&cH up Neegheer!
Sandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Shaaronie wrote:
So this is where all the racists are? I was wondering where you guys were hiding out. It will be a few more generations before your kind die out completely, I quess. Racist Whites have been telling me ever since grade school that I was special because I could not not only keep up with my fellow White students in my honors class but excelled them in many areas. In the work force, I have been seen as either dazzling in my brilliance or uppity dependening on whom you ask. And the funny thing is that I am seen as an anomaly when in fact I am just one of many in my family. I grew up in the inner city, raised by a grandmother born a generation or two after slavery. She didn't finish grade school. There was no need as she was formally educated to be a maid. I even discovered a school text book among her possessions entitled "how to be a good maid". She taught herself to read, which became a life long love and she'd read the newspapers from cover to cover daily and could pontificate on any subject freely. And by the way, IQ does not equate to common sense seeing how most victims of Nigerian scams are American Whites.
Come on and accept that you are just a janitor at Baskin Robins and that the rest of your family live on Welfare and Food Stamps..Will you?
Truthfully

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

This is an interesting subject. The questions purposed push the boardries of the taboo of social bias: Did selective breeding produce subservient offspring amongst African slaves? Does political ideologies trump scientific data? Is African American culture, which is derived from slavery, the cause of black failure? Are Africans "dumber" than the other races of the world due to less education or a genetic predisposition to learning disabilities? Are we racist for asking any questions or speculating on these questions?
tellitoff

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

if god isn't real then it is a high probability that during slavery intelligent blacks were all killed off and

bred into becoming morons..
tellitoff

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

the same way there used to be giant cows who eat people and were 10 feet.. but now they are extinct from selective breeding..

has anyone ever seen a chiwawa german shepperd mix??
LaQueefa

Lampasas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Uz blacks beez smart n sheeit too. We dun invented great things like lip plates, jenkum, termite sticks for extracting those tasty bugs out da ground n sheeit. We even invented peanut butter 400 years after da aztecs did. Weez smart Oh Yes
Bored

Perrysburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

LaQueefa wrote:
Uz blacks beez smart n sheeit too. We dun invented great things like lip plates, jenkum, termite sticks for extracting those tasty bugs out da ground n sheeit. We even invented peanut butter 400 years after da aztecs did. Weez smart Oh Yes
OK, you made a point(I think). Now, why don't YOU prove that YOU can write a coherent sentence. Let's see your English. The floor is yours.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on and accept that you are just a janitor at Baskin Robins and that the rest of your family live on Welfare and Food Stamps..Will you?
first you go back and learn how to write English a bit better will ya balcerdo? No te puedes esconder marico
elvenezolanomari ca

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>first you go back and learn how to write English a bit better will ya balcerdo? No te puedes esconder marico
Indigena te jodiste, you always start a sentence with a capital letter, "First" not "first" and "you" not "ya".
James Bondo Chapista

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

elvenezolanomarica wrote:
<quoted text>Indigena te jodiste, you always start a sentence with a capital letter, "First" not "first" and "you" not "ya".
balsero mente de pollo you were the first to come here and point out mistakes people make, but then you make much more. Busca trabajo que esto de Topix te esta quemando el cerebrito ese de pakaro, es mucho esfuerzo para ti tratar de estar a nuestro nivel sere. Hazte es test de DNA anda...
elvenezolanomari ca

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

James Bondo Chapista wrote:
<quoted text>balsero mente de pollo you were the first to come here and point out mistakes people make, but then you make much more. Busca trabajo que esto de Topix te esta quemando el cerebrito ese de pakaro, es mucho esfuerzo para ti tratar de estar a nuestro nivel sere. Hazte es test de DNA anda...
India la que esta quemada eres tu so animal, llevas anos comiendo morronga de los Cubano, parece que a ti te gusta que los Cubanos te den por el culo. Lo del DNA ya yo me lo hize y no tenga ni de indio ni de negro Africano, te jodiste india mama huevo.
James Bondo Chapista

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

jajajajajajajaja

pobre balsero
Cuba libre indeed

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

elvenezolanomarica wrote:
<quoted text>India la que esta quemada eres tu so animal, llevas anos comiendo morronga de los Cubano, parece que a ti te gusta que los Cubanos te den por el culo. Lo del DNA ya yo me lo hize y no tenga ni de indio ni de negro Africano, te jodiste india mama huevo.
Marica por favor no empiezes con ese cuento de DNA porque el DNA tuyo es como el mio, Indio, Negro y Espanol pero la diferencia es que el tuyo tambien tiene mierda y por eso yo soy un cubano americano y tu un miami cubano lleno de mierda.
Cuba libre indeed

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
"rest of your family live on Welfare and Food Stamps."

Like so many of your fellow Hialeah Republican Cubans?
Cuba libre indeed

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the F&cH up Neegheer!
Mira que eres una persona mala y ahora estas usando el nombre de mi hija , Sandy.

Ella es una muchacha bueno y amable.
sani bari

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Maybe someone bred with some sort of beast?It seems plausable.Perhaps the breeding took and out popped whites.lol My attempt at reverse ignorance. ;-)
Siya

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

well thats a load of bull crap study places like ancient nubia they were really smart even though they are pure black and south africans a majority of students who shine and pass big time are blacks so black people as inferiors is total utter bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 321 - 340 of427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Miami Forum right now

Search the Miami Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 1 hr he he he 1,830
Street Prostitution in Miami 4 hr ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD 32
Adam the Macho Lifeguard Blows Them Away at MBG... 6 hr ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD 5
Cops: Florida official hid meth pipe in rectum 6 hr ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD 5
Adam the Macho Lifeguard to Marry BigBill With ... 11 hr Mister 33140 6
A discussion with one of many Miami Cubans (Apr '11) Thu WE JUST DONT CARE 19
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Thu Panamaed 2,631
•••
•••
•••
•••

Miami Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Miami People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance