Where do Cuban men get their big asse...

Where do Cuban men get their big asses from?

Posted in the Miami Forum

The Truth

Miami, FL

#1 Oct 30, 2010
Have you ever noticed this? It has nothing to do with being fat btw. A typical white Cuban man with an average or muscular body has a big ass. What is it that causes this? You don't usually see this type of thing in Hispanic men from other nationalities. Is it Cuban food that causes this? Or is it genetics? Are white Cubans part black?
Rod

Miami, FL

#2 Oct 30, 2010
Adam the Macho Lifeguard has pounded many a married Chica right in his stand.

“America la bella!!”

Since: Jan 07

que Dios te bendiga

#3 Oct 30, 2010
The Truth wrote:
Have you ever noticed this? It has nothing to do with being fat btw. A typical white Cuban man with an average or muscular body has a big ass. What is it that causes this? You don't usually see this type of thing in Hispanic men from other nationalities. Is it Cuban food that causes this? Or is it genetics? Are white Cubans part black?
Maybe because the ones that lives here and are not cuban are hiding from ICE. Or maybe because you have to look few extra feet down

“America la bella!!”

que Dios te bendiga

#5 Oct 31, 2010
Sally Fitz wrote:
Maybe it's because those rice and bean their greasy fat ass Hispanic women are always cooking
It is nothing more disgusting than your habit of fast meals, Americans are fat and low in proteins and minerals...proven ! Beans are a good souse of proteins as well as meats. Greasier ??/ not more than pretzels and donuts..........
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

#6 Oct 31, 2010
Marie in Miami Fl wrote:
<quoted text>It is nothing more disgusting than your habit of fast meals, Americans are fat and low in proteins and minerals...proven ! Beans are a good souse of proteins as well as meats. Greasier ??/ not more than pretzels and donuts..........
Then why is it that Cuban women have big fat asses, and Cuban men love big fat asses?

“America la bella!!”

que Dios te bendiga

#7 Oct 31, 2010
Dr Demento wrote:
<quoted text>Then why is it that Cuban women have big fat asses, and Cuban men love big fat asses?
Ask Jennifer Lopez
Fidel

Miami, FL

#8 Nov 1, 2010
The Truth wrote:
yes,thay have that serena williams gene.
Dave

Miami, FL

#9 Nov 1, 2010
It's from being mommy's boy and sitting around eating at their mothers home when they're 30, having their mothers do their laundry, etc.
I have dated a lot of Cuban girls who will never date a Cuban guy for this reason.
They expect to be slaves to them.
Ddtom22

Hollywood, FL

#10 Nov 1, 2010
The Truth wrote:
No but P.R.'s are.
Ddtom22

Hollywood, FL

#11 Nov 1, 2010
Dr Demento wrote:
<quoted text>Then why is it that Cuban women have big fat asses, and Cuban men love big fat asses?
Cause we don't like flat asses.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 23, 2011
You have got to be kidding right??..... I think there some bm then, who have a similar disposition of having a rather shapely ass...Looool....
WJDC

Hollywood, FL

#13 Jun 23, 2011
The Truth wrote:
"Are white Cubans part black?"

Yes I feel this has to be the reason.

"You don't usually see this type of thing in Hispanic men from other nationalities"

I certainly agree with this.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#14 Jun 23, 2011
LOL. They're big because they've been getting sodomized by the Castro Bros for the past 50 years ... and apparently enjoying it!
WJDC

Hollywood, FL

#15 Jun 23, 2011
Dave wrote:
It's from being mommy's boy and sitting around eating at their mothers home when they're 30, having their mothers do their laundry, etc.
I have dated a lot of Cuban girls who will never date a Cuban guy for this reason.
They expect to be slaves to them.
"I have dated a lot of Cuban girls who will never date a Cuban guy for this reason"

I also think because so many are cowards ESP in Miami.
WJDC

Hollywood, FL

#16 Jun 23, 2011
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
LOL. They're big because they've been getting sodomized by the Castro Bros for the past 50 years ... and apparently enjoying it!
Lol you beat me to it .

I have noticed how so many of them instead of reaching to shake my hand . Present their swollen Miami butts when we meet.
Just like baboons with their protruding buttocks.
WJDC

Hollywood, FL

#17 Jun 23, 2011
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
Keep in mind not just the Castro brothers but their own corrupt ,self serving Miami-dade Cuban politicians.

It is like they are constantly sodomized.

"and apparently enjoying it"

Lmao yes it does seem that way considering who they vote for here in Miami-dade.
Cherokee

United States

#18 Jun 23, 2011
WJDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you beat me to it .
I have noticed how so many of them instead of reaching to shake my hand . Present their swollen Miami butts when we meet.
Just like baboons with their protruding buttocks.
I'm a half breed gay portorrican man in my early 80's and I love big fat Cuban morrongas(Dicks)!
WJDC

Hollywood, FL

#19 Jun 23, 2011
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a half breed gay portorrican man in my early 80's and I love big fat Cuban morrongas(Dicks)!
LMAO
Florida Republican

Hollywood, FL

#20 Jun 23, 2011
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I to love big fat Cuban morrongas but don't tell my wife or local church because as a hypocrite Christian conservative I like to scream about gays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need boy in Miami Sat The Messiah 4
Heroin in Opa Locka (Oct '12) Sat annonfromPGH 13
Significant Moment in African American History ... Aug 26 Manuel M 3
a mosquito with zika gave me syphillis Aug 26 El Diablo Blanco 7
who is dora stanley? Aug 26 Maxwell Totts 5
16m looking to Skype any woman Aug 25 zachary 1
MIAMI COP Crowdfunding for Shooting Lessons ! Aug 25 Annie Lummox - Au... 7

Miami Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance