Everything that is wrong with South F...

Everything that is wrong with South Florida can best be described in whom?

Created by Dick Quicksilver on Apr 11, 2010

358 votes

Click on an option to vote

Rick Sanchez

Gloria Estefan

Jose Canseco

Belkys Nerys

Adam the Macho Lifeguard

Madonna

RuPaul

Lynn Martinez

Any Politician

Neil Rogers

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
assbite

Miami, FL

#351 Nov 19, 2011
Cuban and Jews and city of Miami police Dept not much difrence from the German Nazis !!. THATS WHY most white americans left south florida 40+ years ago = Welcome to the Police State and the New World Order .
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Hialeah, FL

#352 Nov 20, 2011
assbite wrote:
Cuban and Jews and city of Miami police Dept not much difrence from the German Nazis !!. THATS WHY most white americans left south florida 40+ years ago = Welcome to the Police State and the New World Order .
I WOULD LOVE TO BEND YOU OVER MY RECLINER!
Dirk

United States

#353 Nov 20, 2011
assbite wrote:
Callese indio de mierda acomplejado!
Amigo de WJDC

Hollywood, FL

#354 Nov 20, 2011
assbite wrote:
I think of Cubans and I think of Hialeah , staggering political corruption, incredibly low police standards but when I think of Jews. I think of well run places and real police standards.

"HIALEAH— A Miami-Dade man was arrested Saturday on animal cruelty charges after police raided a Hialeah slaughterhouse where blood and other fluids seeped into the ground, potentially endangering the city's water, authorities said.

Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle said the accused slaughterhouse operator Rudesindo "Rudy" Acosta, 57, was caught on a video camera "brutally beating an animal with a sledgehammer as it squeals out in pain and then stabbing it repeatedly for profit."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florid...
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Hialeah, FL

#355 Nov 23, 2011
YOU EITHER SPEAK ENGLISH OR I AM GOING TO OPEN UP A CAN OF WHOOP A$$$$$$ JOSE!
White-Hat Hacker

Philadelphia, MS

#356 Nov 23, 2011
Amigo de WJDC wrote:
<quoted text>
I think of Cubans and I think of Hialeah , staggering political corruption, incredibly low police standards but when I think of Jews. I think of well run places and real police standards.
"HIALEAH— A Miami-Dade man was arrested Saturday on animal cruelty charges after police raided a Hialeah slaughterhouse where blood and other fluids seeped into the ground, potentially endangering the city's water, authorities said.
Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle said the accused slaughterhouse operator Rudesindo "Rudy" Acosta, 57, was caught on a video camera "brutally beating an animal with a sledgehammer as it squeals out in pain and then stabbing it repeatedly for profit."
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florid...
CAUTION! Insane Hacker Troll at Work! Virus Infested Website! Please Keep Away!!

“A REAL MAN OF COURAGE! ”

Since: Mar 11

Chinatown, New York

#357 Sep 7, 2012
Sanchez and Estefan still neck in neck. They lack chinese courage because cuba is no china.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#358 Sep 29, 2012
WHAT A POLL.....
Earl the Squirrel

Miami, FL

#359 Dec 10, 2012
I miss Adam the Macho Lifeguard
Mike Sweat

Miami, FL

#360 Jul 28, 2013
what a close poll.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#362 Oct 8, 2013
WILL YOU ALL MISS ME?
Jennifer Aquaman

Miami, FL

#363 Nov 26, 2013
Farewell friend
Lee Arvey Harbor

Miami, FL

#364 Jan 8, 2014
Uh-Huh

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#365 Jan 9, 2014
We loved and really miss Neil Rogers.....#3333 Neil would have bet that....
Lee Arvey Harbor

Miami, FL

#366 Jan 10, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
We loved and really miss Neil Rogers.....#3333 Neil would have bet that....
Adam the Macho Lifeguard died for your sins.

“ I WILL EARN YOUR RESPECT!”

Since: Apr 13

Surfside(By way of Manchester)

#367 Jan 15, 2014
Gloria is so h-h-ot!
Dylan from the Grove

Miami, FL

#368 Aug 2, 2014
Daddy-O what a close race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miami is a cesspool: discuss (May '08) 15 hr Raydot 6
Miami SUCKS (Oct '11) Thu yonsarah 477
Boy in broward or dade Thu Officer McBallbuster 4
all types of drugs for sale if interested conta... (Jun '13) Dec 13 Joejoe 2
Madonna and her cousin James Morotti seen shopp... Dec 13 In the know 7
News Hialeah Cop Accused of Forcing Teen to Strip Ne... Dec 12 reader 8
Do Black Girls or Mixed Black Girls Like Hispan... (Jul '10) Dec 11 Ebony lover 158

Miami Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miami Mortgages