City of Miami Police Department Annou...

City of Miami Police Department Announce Arrests of Public Officials

There are 23 comments on the WIOD-AM Miramar story from Apr 8, 2010, titled City of Miami Police Department Announce Arrests of Public Officials. In it, WIOD-AM Miramar reports that:

Three city of Miami Police Officers are now part of those arrested. Thursday, April 8, 2010 A news conference at Miami Police Department headquarters led the announcment of multiple public officials who have been arrested on corruption charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIOD-AM Miramar.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aSKBITE

Miami, FL

#1 Apr 10, 2010
only 3 tHEy GOT A LONG WAY TO GO
SOBE Kool Kat

Miami, FL

#3 Apr 11, 2010
Are you truly saying that you think that lifeguards have a tougher job than cops?
Gitano

Miami, FL

#4 Apr 11, 2010
"Alvarez-Vega has been a Miami Police officer for nearly 12 years. He now faces criminal charges for allegedly stealing an accident victim's ATM card and withdrawing $460 from the victim's account. "

"According to the U.S. Attorney's office, which unsealed the criminal complaint Thursday, the incident stems from a car accident that occurred in the morning hours of January 11, 2010. "

"Alvarez-Vega responded to a car accident. He transported the passenger in his police car to the hospital and found the passenger's bank card. "

Oh dear do you think he is a Miami Cuban?
Gitano

Miami, FL

#5 Apr 11, 2010
"Others arrested in the probe include GSA Deputy Director Alex J. Martinez, a 24-year city employee, who is accused of misusing city employees' time to make repairs on his and his relatives' homes, Exposito said during the press conference."

lol those wacky Miami CCMO's aka Corrupt Cuban Miami officials. The city is plaqued by them but MUCH WORSE are the ethnic separatist thinking 1 issue voters who blindly support any Cuban who screams "Cuba libre" which is why we have the staggering corruption that we have.

Manny Diaz was a DISASTER with unreal corruption under his Miami Cuban reign but he was born in Cuba and to the sheep thats all that truly counts.

I was also bon in Cuba I might run for office and join the corrupt Miami Cuban ranks which OWN Miami .

Asbite

Miami, FL

#6 Apr 11, 2010
80% percent of Miami Cops should be in Guantanamo base for been terrorist. They are far worse than The Taliban's terrorist.
Asbite

Miami, FL

#7 Apr 11, 2010
And also B.S.O Bro ward police Dept is not far behind
askbite

Miami, FL

#8 Apr 12, 2010
they never found the arsonist who burn half of little Havana 4 years ago for 3 days in a row . sucki ass corrupted police Dept = Propaganda at his best
Clark Haddam Manions

Miami, FL

#9 Apr 12, 2010
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
HEY SHMUCK..AFTER LIFEGUARDS,COPS ARE THE BRAVEST!
You are kidding me, right?
askbite

Miami, FL

#10 Apr 12, 2010
Sorry but Alaskan crab fisherman got bigger balls that you and all the cops and lifeguard combine in Florida in the meanwhile enjoy your crab meat
GAO

Miami, FL

#11 Apr 14, 2010
I would think that Hialeah is probably the single worse police dept in the United States as far as pure corruption, abuse of power and many not doing their job unless something in it for them.

I base this knowing someone who after 2 yrs in disgust left that dept.They need an internal affiars that is NOT Cuban and based out of Miami.
If you look at Hialeas political history and present it makes sense that police there get away with what they do.
EL PINGON

Lake Worth, FL

#12 Apr 14, 2010
Gitano wrote:
"Others arrested in the probe include GSA Deputy Director Alex J. Martinez, a 24-year city employee, who is accused of misusing city employees' time to make repairs on his and his relatives' homes, Exposito said during the press conference."
lol those wacky Miami CCMO's aka Corrupt Cuban Miami officials. The city is plaqued by them but MUCH WORSE are the ethnic separatist thinking 1 issue voters who blindly support any Cuban who screams "Cuba libre" which is why we have the staggering corruption that we have.
Manny Diaz was a DISASTER with unreal corruption under his Miami Cuban reign but he was born in Cuba and to the sheep thats all that truly counts.
I was also bon in Cuba I might run for office and join the corrupt Miami Cuban ranks which OWN Miami .
Mut, stop saying your Cuban, YOU ARE NOT CUBAN, YOUR A INDIAN FROM LATIN AMERICAN.
GOE

Lake Worth, FL

#13 Apr 14, 2010
THIS MESSAGE IS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE IN THESE FORUMS.
THE MORON THAT CALLS ITSELF GITANO IS NOT CUBAN.
THIS S.O.B. IS ALWAYS CLAIMING THAT HE OR SHE IS CUBAN WHICH IS NOT TRUE, THIS IDIOT SPENDS THE WHOLE DAY CRITICIZING THE CUBANS IN GENERAL. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO THIS MOTHER F@[email protected] IS YOU KNOW HOW TO REACH ME.
Askbite

Miami, FL

#14 Apr 15, 2010
Also City of Miami Police Dept well be closing its doors soon they well be replace with troops from backwater.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#17 Apr 17, 2010
Askbite wrote:
Also City of Miami Police Dept well be closing its doors soon they well be replace with troops from backwater.
lol if Blackwater troops were Cuban with Cubans in charge it would be just fine with many "Cubans can do no wrong" self defeating blind separatist thinking Miami Cubans .

I have never met so many people who turn a blind eye,look the other way to unethical ,corrupt, inept, abuse by those in power politicians,etc as long as those engaged in this are themselves Cuban .

Rednecks in N.Florida and many here are clones when it comes to thinking . Language is different but the mentality is the same. I am inclined to think that rednecks have slightly higher political standards and what is considered corrupt for them is simply unethical if that in this banana republic.
Askbite

Miami, FL

#18 Apr 18, 2010
red Neck ARE ALSO CORRUPT ,racist AND MAKE MOST one off THE MOsT Deadly drug's SOLD IN USA soil today cocaine and crack is kindergarten stuff compare to Meth
Askbite

Miami, FL

#19 Apr 18, 2010
Like like MCVEIGH THE HIALEAH BUILDING ITS EASY TO FLATTEN IT DOWN LIKE the Oklahoma Building but far more easy But i rather see Best Buy next to the palmeto flatten down first.
Larry the Lifeguard Lover

Miami, FL

#20 Apr 18, 2010
EL PINGON wrote:
<quoted text>
Mut, stop saying your Cuban, YOU ARE NOT CUBAN, YOUR A INDIAN FROM LATIN AMERICAN.
Adam the Macho Lifeguard says you punked out. You never tried meeting up with him and the Gay Pride Parade yesterday. Good thing for you. Macho is a warrior. You, my friend, are not. You just talk a good game waiting for Cafe Cubano outside of La carretta.
Rod

Miami, FL

#21 Apr 25, 2010
Larry the Lifeguard Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam the Macho Lifeguard says you punked out. You never tried meeting up with him and the Gay Pride Parade yesterday. Good thing for you. Macho is a warrior. You, my friend, are not. You just talk a good game waiting for Cafe Cubano outside of La carretta.
R-E-L-A-X
wow

Eatonton, GA

#22 Apr 28, 2010
Askbite wrote:
red Neck ARE ALSO CORRUPT ,racist AND MAKE MOST one off THE MOsT Deadly drug's SOLD IN USA soil today cocaine and crack is kindergarten stuff compare to Meth
Cocaine and associated crack all come from Mexico. Also most of the meth is coming from the super labs established in Mexico and smuggled into the US
Rod

Miami, FL

#23 Apr 28, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Cocaine and associated crack all come from Mexico. Also most of the meth is coming from the super labs established in Mexico and smuggled into the US
Touch your toes numbnutz. Adam the Macho Lifeguard knows what to do with crack!OH MY!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump for President 27 min The Truth 1
Street Prostitution in Miami (Dec '13) 1 hr almasdelpurgatorio 86
poderosisima oracion x trabajo-favores de las a... 1 hr almasdelpurgatorio 1
Firepoewr 23 hr DocEdy 1
DeadBeat Fathers Fri TrapMusic 4
Do cops in Miami really drive Ferarris ? Fri Cam23 1
just watch cbs world news Sep 23 trump crook putin... 1

Miami Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance