Virgin Sex: How bad does sex hurt the...

Virgin Sex: How bad does sex hurt the first time?

There are 14 comments on the buy-lingerie.celebsweightlosstips.com story from Oct 15, 2008, titled Virgin Sex: How bad does sex hurt the first time?. In it, buy-lingerie.celebsweightlosstips.com reports that:

HOW BAD DOES SEX HURT? This is a delicate question and one that has no right or wrong answer. A Miami Lingerie store tackles this delicate question as well as shares weight loss tips.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at buy-lingerie.celebsweightlosstips.com.

Slavic Stuck

AOL

#1 Oct 15, 2008
McNoShame, wifey dumping for heiress billionaire.
7 or 9 homes, 13 cars,$500 shoes, ACORN / AYERS / REV Connections small potatoes
as the world's economy tanks. Wakey wakey.

Desperation - those RC celtics who were whipped
like dogs are so perverted that they wish to whip
others till the bitter end. Holy Mary mother of
one who killed himself for all of us. The Saviour
left us a mixed up humanity.

Erratic loose cannon souls birds of a feather
is this Palin McInsane team. Were the sheep to
bleat them home I see the USA being really in
the toilet, done, finished. Only way out would
be to A-bomb someone.

The boogy man scares the crap out of rooted in
the past whiteys. The stuck on Israeli bent
fear the billions to shore up the occupier
statlet will be impacted with an Obama win.

A fixit pair for an e pluribus unum future

http://www.angelfire.com/ny/awake/electus.htm...
bbb

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Jul 24, 2011
idk

Since: Dec 11

Kapolei, HI

#3 Dec 29, 2011
Well when I first did it with my girl she was really nervous and scared so I asked if she didn't want to do it but she still did. So I was gentle and slow with her. When she was ready I was very gentle and slow and I waited for a little inside her and then we did our thing. She said it hurt a little but no so much cuz I was gentle and slow.
Been Around The Block

Columbus, GA

#4 Dec 29, 2011
In my case, I can't say that it really hurt, more uncomfortable. I was an athletic tomboy and I suspect that somewhere along the line I broke my hymen because I didn't bleed the first time I had sex. He was just under 8 inches, yes we did measure at a later date, but it was his first time also and he came in about 30 seconds so he wasn't in me long enough to hurt me.
Cherokee

Miami, FL

#5 Dec 29, 2011
Well when my boy friend Rodolfo did ot to me on my first time he was really nervous and tough and it hurted my azz a lot!
Sandy

Huizen, Netherlands

#6 Dec 29, 2011
Hurt but the best feeling one can every have.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#7 Dec 29, 2011
I OUT THE "K-Y" IN BEEF JER"KY". NEED I SAY MORE. YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF AMATEURS.

“UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT”

South Beach, FL

#8 Dec 29, 2011
I REMEMBER WHEN I BEGAN BOLDLY EXPLORING THE COOZE NEBULA OF THE HOTTEST LADIES, I STARTED WITH ALL THE WAITRESSES AT HOOTERS. THERE IS A SMALL MONUMENT TO ME ON THE BAR, FOREVER PRESERVED UNDER LACQUER.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 Jan 4, 2012
DO NOT HAVE SEX UNTIL YOU ARE MARRIED!

“UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT”

South Beach, FL

#10 Jan 5, 2012
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
DO NOT HAVE SEX UNTIL YOU ARE MARRIED!
BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE BUT DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO LIVE

“A REAL MAN OF COURAGE! ”

Since: Mar 11

Chinatown, New York

#11 Jan 6, 2012
The NEW Lifeguard wrote:
<quoted text>
BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE BUT DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO LIVE
I think if he remained an athiest, he would have already had you on all fours in some smoke filled motel room along Biscayne Boulevard making you squeal. Leave the guy alone now. He has found religion.
Ryan

Miami, FL

#13 Mar 5, 2012
any guys want to f*ck?? [email protected]
shuffler

Dayton, OH

#14 Dec 12, 2012
It didn't hurt one bit from what I can recall.
My right hand had yet to develop calluses.
FunnyGirl

United States

#15 Dec 31, 2012
To the "Lifegaurds" and whoever else says wait until you're married...

Yes, I do strongly believe that you should save your v-card for your married lover, but, some teens feel as if they are ready. And we cannot tell them what or what not to do.

I think that if a teen feels as if they are ready, and they truly love that person, that it isn't wrong. And if they're responsible (condoms, birth control) then they can prevent (well, almost) teen pregnancy.

to answer the real question:

The first time can be painful and bloody. to some it hurts, to some, it feels good. It depends on the person. maybe someone likes the pain and chooses to enjoy it, some it may really hurt.

You might be scared the first time, and ask yourself many questions. but it's ok. if you love the person and trust them, nothing can go wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendall hookup Nov 18 Marxel97 1
Irma is fake news to spread global warming hoax... Nov 17 Well Well 8
News Little Havana Man's Murder Remains A Cold Case (Jan '08) Nov 17 Mel 42
Poll Why are Puerto Rican men so pathetic? (May '10) Nov 16 paul 220
Have Sex in Miami Tonight!!! (Jul '09) Nov 13 Danitheus 23
Gay guy skype? (May '16) Nov 12 muchlovecock 16
Lets Talk NFL Football Nov 12 Raydot 1

Miami Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance