straycat catamaran bisexual n pedifile coconut grove, miami

Posted in the Miami-Beach Forum

former charter guest

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Jun 20, 2012
do not charter with this "capt." mark pomerenke!!! he's an alcoholic, a pedifile and creepy bisexual. he no longer hold a Captain's license and hasn't for years, he gets drunk and belligerent, his memory is slipping and he's unable to make quick decisions in an emergency. most of his "guests" now are friends that help him sail the boat. this is why his website is not current.

for a charter in miami or bahamas call a professional that can prove they have insurance to charter and a captains licence.
detailer

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Jun 20, 2012
right. he took some of the seductive pics of young teen girls off his website. he's well known at the docks as a creep. gets drunk and talks too much about his desires. we keep our kids away from him!
Debra

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jan 19, 2013
We just chartered with him for New Year's and found him to be responsible, coherent and an excellent host. He was very careful about drinking while working the boat - joined us in the evening for cocktails and wine during dinner. We have known Cpt. Mark over 20 years and never found him to be creepy.
Wes

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2013
I have known Captain Mark for over 13 years since my wife and I retired to our own catamaran. Many of his charters have been near our cruising grounds and we have met and spoke with dozens of his guests and friends.

The negative comments do not reflect the man and are untrue. I suspect an ex girlfriend has written them. The guests I have met found him capable and charming. Since he sold his boat recently, I can just say you missed a good opportunity for a great vacation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami-Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Miami & Dirty Down South Green Light This ... 16 min American_Sons 1
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 1 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 22
That fire!!!! 4 hr krown187 6
Lil Sluggers Miami-Baseball Ages 2-6 NO OBLIGAT... 8 hr LilSluggersMiami 1
French Driver's License 8 hr Carina Abel 1
Street Prostitution in Miami (Dec '13) 14 hr slickrick66 71
Anti-Castro protesters in Miami say 'it's not t... 17 hr CorruptedMedia 1
Miami-Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web