why do american blacks have such low ...
Alex in miami

United States

#332 Sep 22, 2012
American blacks? Who asked this question initially anyways? Sounds like Archie Bunker!
Alex in miami

United States

#333 Sep 22, 2012
Sounds like it was asked by a pretty stupid American white!
Alex in miami

United States

#334 Sep 22, 2012
Lastoftheredlandrednecks wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that you hate people that bash Osama, I meant Obuma, is it that you're still waiting for your green card.
Cherokee is a south american indian! Obama promised 40 acres and a mule. He sees a play mate and a place to get his freak on. So he will defend Obama to the bitter end!
Albertico Limonta

United States

#335 Sep 22, 2012
Alex in miami wrote:
American blacks? Who asked this question initially anyways? Sounds like Archie Bunker!
You were the one who started this threat,you are very 'creative' for hateful threats which always provoke comtroversies!
You are of mixed races,but very ashamed about it!
Alex in miami

United States

#336 Sep 22, 2012
Albertico Limonta wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one who started this threat,you are very 'creative' for hateful threats which always provoke comtroversies!
You are of mixed races,but very ashamed about it!
Nope, sorry, I did not start this ''threat''. LOL
Albertico Limonta

United States

#337 Sep 22, 2012
Alex in miami wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, sorry, I did not start this ''threat''. LOL
I can bet my 'Mf (My Friend) Cherokee's cheap azz that you did !
Alex in miami

United States

#338 Sep 22, 2012
Why are you bring Cherokee's ''cheap azz'' in to this? Who's the hater now? You're jealous of the mule aren't you?

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#339 Sep 22, 2012
balseros arrepentidos sin patria, dale!!
Alex in miami

United States

#340 Sep 22, 2012
Coņo acere que bola mi sucio? Oye tengo unas jente aqui que quieren saber cuanto cobras por hacer el donkey show!
Albertico Limonta

United States

#341 Sep 22, 2012
Alex in miami wrote:
Why are you bring Cherokee's ''cheap azz'' in to this? Who's the hater now? You're jealous of the mule aren't you?
IT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH RACISM OR HATE;that's indio azz is cheap and we all know it!!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#342 Sep 22, 2012
balsero ridiculo, me dijeron que tetas frias se murio por fin
Cjs

Raleigh, NC

#345 Nov 19, 2012
Joe wrote:
Every study since they began doing studies in reference to AA and IQ show them to be at the lower end of the scale. Not to say there are not genius AA. Its truly a mystery why his race cannot comprehend and gain knowledge in similar capacity as other races. One theory for the USA anyway is slaves who where selected to be taken were not the type who may have caused a mutiny aboard the slave ships or give the owners trouble once they got to the USA. This could explain a lower IQ'd gene pool. The good news is most anyone with hard word and determination can b a success in life.. Even AA.. if they try..
Yes, even though I'm an AA and I had the abysmally low IQ of 113, I was able to build a nuclear reactor in my garage and I graduated 4th in my high school class with a 4.84 GPA. It helps that I am now published and have a full ride to college. I'm 18 by the way
Now honestly, we have to look at the IQ test itself, seeing that there is a culteral bias in the IQ test itself. Many people consider me a "genius" even though my IQ was average. Maybe it had to do with the fact that I'm a bad test taker or because I was born 3 months early. I took my IQ test when I was 8 and maybe my score was average because I was too busy talking to the test instructor about gemology and the applications of Americium 241. I'm not sure.
I am truly disheartened about the comments left here by teachers. You are supposed to be educating our youth and I see why many of my tutees in high school hated their "racist" teachers.
I urge those of you who view IQ testing as the be-all of intelligence to re examine how the test tries to "graph a 3-d surface on a 2-d plane"
I don't go on here that often so if you want to reply, email me at:
[email protected]
-BTW both my mom and her sister scored over a 140 on their IQ test when they were children and my mom graduated from HS 1 year early. She was black. I'm doing just well and genius or not, I am changing the world as a researcher and an intellectual, and I'm black.
Its Nothing But The Truth

Clearwater, FL

#346 Nov 25, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>keep your day job, as a comediam you suck
Keep your job as a crack ho, skankie
MOJO

Saint Petersburg, FL

#349 Dec 4, 2012
Exactly!! Truly stupid people don't know they're stupid. They ARE different. It's all about the genes. DDDUUUHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
MOJO

Saint Petersburg, FL

#350 Dec 4, 2012
Why do you think blacks get so upset when they feel like they are being criticized? Because they know what's being said is true. Even if what is being said is'nt true they are too ignorant to be able to plead their case, much less have the ability to lie about it. Much easier to scream racism or shoot someone.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

United States

#351 Dec 4, 2012
MOJO wrote:
Why do you think blacks get so upset when they feel like they are being criticized? Because they know what's being said is true. Even if what is being said is'nt true they are too ignorant to be able to plead their case, much less have the ability to lie about it. Much easier to scream racism or shoot someone.
Yu WRONG there...black men have ...huge...big..
fat...delicious...humm...sigh. ..morrongas(big black cocks).....dava...dba...du..sh alom...eh....ah..!!?'!
gookinone

Miami, FL

#352 Dec 4, 2012
hooooooo haaa
gookinone

Kansas City, MO

#353 Dec 4, 2012
cnccn
Shaaronie

Baltimore, MD

#354 Dec 20, 2012
So this is where all the racists are? I was wondering where you guys were hiding out. It will be a few more generations before your kind die out completely, I quess. Racist Whites have been telling me ever since grade school that I was special because I could not not only keep up with my fellow White students in my honors class but excelled them in many areas. In the work force, I have been seen as either dazzling in my brilliance or uppity dependening on whom you ask. And the funny thing is that I am seen as an anomaly when in fact I am just one of many in my family. I grew up in the inner city, raised by a grandmother born a generation or two after slavery. She didn't finish grade school. There was no need as she was formally educated to be a maid. I even discovered a school text book among her possessions entitled "how to be a good maid". She taught herself to read, which became a life long love and she'd read the newspapers from cover to cover daily and could pontificate on any subject freely. And by the way, IQ does not equate to common sense seeing how most victims of Nigerian scams are American Whites.
Shaaronie

Baltimore, MD

#355 Dec 20, 2012
Wilson Barrs wrote:
IT is pretty well agreed that the anthropoid apes , blacks and SouthAmericans brown goons come from a common ancestor, and he in turn from some primitive, broad-nosed ape.
Actually, it's been proven scientifically through DNA anaysis and genetic markers that anybody who was alive 50,000 years ago either has no descendants living today or are the many times great grand parent of every person living on earth today. We are all Africans. Some smarter than others. Most of us, however, are smarter than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami-Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Viva Donald Trump a great American 15 hr Marco Catira Traidor 17
LuxuryMiamiBeach.com Sat Ryms 1
Miami Sucks:RE Jul 31 VERNEZ 1
I wanna try gay sex Jul 31 AAlex 1
Looking for Gay males to have fun with Jul 30 Jose in-Miami 5
first time jaking dick Jul 30 Alex 2
News Teacher Charged With Having Sex With A Student (Aug '06) Jul 29 Ex - Varela Student 645
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miami-Beach Mortgages