Who do you support for Attorney General in Florida in 2010?

Posted in the Miami-Beach Forum

Comments (Page 60)

Showing posts 1,181 - 1,200 of2,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

All I know “Is this” that Wings Plus is owned and operated by Irish Catholics and a closely related person Thomas Powers was a former Police Officer and Eucharistic Minister at St. Andrews.

In the Lords prayer are the word “lead me not into temptation”. Wings plus leads youngster into temptation with how the sell their Irish beer.

You can’t see that or do not want to see that? Then your obviously blind which is very possible. People turn a blind eye to the truth.

I am actually flattered, every time I post something, questions of relevancy all of a sudden surface while several hundred previous post some how escape everyone’s eyes..
is this

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

we the misunderstood salute the guy from georia who mumbles and grumbles and eats grass, the azz
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Chew on this for relevance,

All I know “Is this”, that two of my sons have been arrested for alcohol related issues, both worked at Wings Plus and do not see it as a coincidence. One was a DUI and other possession by a underage minor. And you do not see the relevance??, how pathetic.

***The place needs too be condemned without a doubt immediately if not sooner..

Your justice provided custody to an Ex Irish women who does not know better and a proven downright selfish person.
And Pop Francis wasn’t even given the time of day.
Shame on all of you !!! Especially you Judge Phillips, you need to step down.

Hope all of you Heat enjoyed St. Patrick’s Day,another excuse for a day to get drunk,
and he wasn’t even a real Saint.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

In addition, I am not looking to be saluted,

I am looking for this Wings Plus to be shut down permanently like I tried several years ago by the Florida Department of Business Regulation. I am looking for righteous justice, the kind a catholic should be seeking if there a follower of Christ.

Negatively affecting minors behavior especially encouraging them to drink !!

There is after all plenty of proof, not there kind of proof.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

What Irish mother allows her two *15 year old sons to work in a "Den of Alchol" knowing full well the problems she faced with her own father growing up? He died young because of alcohol abuse.

Then she seeks a bogus harassment notice from the court so Police can enter my apartment 25-30 strong maybe more because I protested their employment.
And I get shot up??In the fetal position.Now maybe you should turn me upside down and stun gun me.

And then wonder Why I have been so hot about this issue , being loud is not violent. Please avoid Wings Plus on sample.

This place desperately needs to be sut down.

The Irish Courthouse supports my ex which is a direct contradiction of Christ teachings.

One must decide based on whose right.
The Justice in Florida is from hunger.
is this

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

sad to say THE GEE WIZZER loves to BUZ BUZ long winded from Georgia.......
SILENCE is Golden.........
Yep.....Mutton Chops wiithout Hops on ST Pete Day
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

I remind you "is this" to have someone’s back whose dead wrong is referred to as false "Nobility". It seems your demonstrating false "nobility" or false pride.

In the Lords Prayer, deliver me from evil. Amen. I hang my hat in Ga. because of all the evil in South Florida. The Lord has delivered me from all your evil.

Amen, I say to Amen.
la di da

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
I remind you "is this" to have someone’s back whose dead wrong is referred to as false "Nobility". It seems your demonstrating false "nobility" or false pride.
In the Lords Prayer, deliver me from evil. Amen. I hang my hat in Ga. because of all the evil in South Florida. The Lord has delivered me from all your evil.
Amen, I say to Amen.
very poetic

good cover or is it
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

It sure seems like all these post from Tampa are coming from a Mrs. Roger Brown and family.

Why other this pervious fascination with me and with Coral Springs? It must be.

By the way, Mrs.Brown, you have a few lovely daughters if I recall. Stay well Sonny
R B and Family

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
It sure seems like all these post from Tampa are coming from a Mrs. Roger Brown and family.....
Shucks........

Really?
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

It seems to me all you Tampa freaks or just one individual can of freak needs to go trolling along Tampa Bay.

It sounds as if your vegetating on the internet. Make sure for health reasons you get up and walk around for a few minutes.Great for the circulation.
In addition, you may want to make a stop and say hello to Coach Shirano, and remind him how to take a knee properly. Was Tampa Bay the laughing stock of the NFL last year? All of you Tampa geeks should learn how to take a knee. Bye.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Marla wrote:
The political standards in Florida regardless of Rep or Dem are very low but I'll take Bondi or Scott anyday over con artist , do nothing Rubio.
Funny how Rubio will not even discuss spending cuts for the assorted tax sucking Miami based "Cuba libre" FAILED groups such as radio marti which cost tax payers over 10 million yr and that is just one of them.
Upon further review, Dems and Republicans most assurdly prove Sir Isacc Newtons theory: For every action there is an equal an opposite reaction. Clearly the reason hardly anything can get done in this country.

Congress being tied to Hip of Corporate America as well as the Justice System. There nneds to be a lot of revamping. It is of my opinion Mayor Bloomberg is having difficulty leading N.Y, out of the dessert because of ties to Corporate America. He is trying his best, hope it doesn't take 40 years. people have to give up some dessert NOW. For their own good.
Babel

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon further review... reason ...For their own good.
and the king said that the powers of physics and politicians are void of babel .

yep
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Babel,

Better they prove Newton than Einstein!!
Are you suffering badly from acid indigestion?

Sounds like you have an ant-acid concern. Then please start right now eating more and more alkaline foods and throw all ant-acids away and save yourself mucho dinero, many different ways.

Listen to your body talk!!

How's that for some gurgling ??, Bing or goog it up.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

R B and Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Shucks........
Really?
We aren't just "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay watching the tide roll away" Are we R & B. A great song by Otis Redding when I was in college
Help

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't ...
U certaintly "ain't"

me --------- HELP

You mention college.....me went MIT class '50
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

One of my Floridian Bosses was Sum kind of Laude from M.I.T., I would say mid to late 50's. The only trouble, he couldn't figure out how to flush the toilet, every thing else was easy.

I would increase my fiber intake if I were you, Mixed Nuts with Sea Salth, for you M.I.T., top shelf only. Avoid alz with brain exercises, very very important especially someone as bright as you.

Help

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Thanks Welp

Thought, note my comment on alum, that we was friendship headed=====then your insult

You getting senile

and me go blank
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing was meant to be an insult at all. Extremely intelligent people often find the simplest challenges very difficult. It is common knowledge. I actually thought you’d chuckle at that. It is okay to laugh at oneself occasionally. On some exams inevitably, the easy questions gave me the most difficulty, I read too too much into question.

Pee cans Piss tachios-Pee nuts. Great for prostate, Sea salt only, iodize salt is toxic to the body. Just be cognizant of your prosperous intake, do not exceed. Table salt is a toxin.

I actually wanted to inform you: I am going to assume your in you 80's, sir, you can still at your age increase your intelligence beyond even your own expectations.

The Grey matter in your brain just needs to be cultivated like a flower gardens top soil.

Exercise, even minimal exercise is extremely important. Any person, any age can increase there I.Q. score. If you should start to exercise, do not over due it. See how long it takes you to fully recover, and adjust accordingly. Recovery time determines, the extent and difficulty.

I am serious you can still become brighter.

I am working on a Natural Health Reference Manual.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Help,

The brain like any muscle in the body collapses/shrinks as a person ages. Exercising prevents this from happening along with proper hydration. Proper hydration is as equally important. How much hydration? That must be determined for yourself by yourself as well.

The brain can be restored. Also brain cells do not die, they become dormant therefore all brain cells can be reawaken.

More Help tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,181 - 1,200 of2,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Miami-Beach Discussions

Search the Miami-Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Instagram Followers South Florida 4 hr ghost 1
Miami SUCKS (Oct '11) 4 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 398
Cuban exile museum fights for a home in downtow... 14 hr Shocked 10
Cops: Florida official hid meth pipe in rectum 16 hr jj 9
novelty id (Dec '12) 20 hr pobama255 7
Street Prostitution in Miami Wed ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD 45
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Apr 22 Bright Guy 2,645
•••
•••
•••
•••

Miami-Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Miami-Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance