Victim in ghoulish flesh-eating attac...

Victim in ghoulish flesh-eating attack in Miami identified

There are 3 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from May 29, 2012, titled Victim in ghoulish flesh-eating attack in Miami identified. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

Members of North Miami Beach High School class of 2000 have a message they would like to share: classmate Rudy Eugene was the kind of friend you called to help lug furniture or cheer you up on a bad day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Funny Over

Mexico

#1 May 29, 2012
Yeah gimme a break. Some "classmates" from 12 years ago wanna say what a great, kind, loving, gentle, tender, caring guy he was. Always helping someone. Well cats outa the bag. The ex wife had already said she divorced him for his aggressions etc. Repeated drug arrests was his bag. Dont even try to make this savage beast out to be anymore than what the police responded to. That being a drugged cannibalistic murdering maniac.
Commend the responding officer with some paid time off, a nice promotion and plenty ammunition along with a better hangun like a Kimber, Ed Brown, or Clark custom in 45 caliber. Put his butt back to work too. Hes a proven asset.
Anything but dont even attempt to sanctify this piece of shit, please..........
Gitano

Miami, FL

#2 May 30, 2012
I agree completely . It is the same as when enablers come here after a drunk driver has KILLED someone and say "Gee the person was real nice in grammer school" or "Don't judge my cousin ".
Funny Over

Mexico

#3 May 30, 2012
Just what I thought. More information surfacing about the savage cannibal Rudy Eugene. He was arrested once at his mothers home for destrying the home and threatening to shoot his ownmother. That photo with his muslim beard and his sneering face with that jutted out defiant jaw told me all I needed to know, SHOOT THE SOB QUICK! This is another case of GOOD RIDDENCE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami-Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crack Down on Smugglers and Return the Migrants 10 hr BigBill 3
Message For Hell's Angel's Miami Chap. / Florid... (Jun '12) 17 hr Dennis Hophead - ... 56
Why are they calling Adam the Macho Lifeguard "... Tue Butch Bronson 9
Little Beach Tables? Mon Betty 1
Review: Cafe Guajiro Mon sandyangel 1
News Pro-Life Group Head: Women Seeking Abortions Af... Sun cpeter1313 1
News Victim, 16, shot dead; suspect, 15, held (May '08) Aug 30 Jay r 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Miami-Beach Mortgages