Corruption, Racial Discrimination as ...

Corruption, Racial Discrimination as Construction Gangs Steal Millions in Texas

There are 13 comments on the latino.foxnews.com story from Sep 21, 2011, titled Corruption, Racial Discrimination as Construction Gangs Steal Millions in Texas. In it, latino.foxnews.com reports that:

These days, it's just something you rarely, if ever, see: African-Americans laboring within the largely Hispanic construction crews working the Gulf Coast's heavy industrial projects.

Ricardo Charles says he knows exactly why and after 33 years in the building trade, he's blowing the whistle.

Charles says those who run organized, largely Hispanic crews almost never hire willing African-American laborers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at latino.foxnews.com.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#1 Sep 22, 2011
We've seen it all over Georgia too, the reason for HB 87 passing.

Since: Jun 11

Brooklyn, MI

#2 Sep 22, 2011
with all this going on,the black caucus leaders,and OBAMA have the nerve to push for illegal aliens massive amnesty and oppose E-VERIFY . it is obvious that they do not care about
the unemployed african american who is loosing everything.all they care about is vote , vote and more vote.

Since: May 10

Santa Ana, CA

#3 Sep 22, 2011
MIGRA wrote:
with all this going on,the black caucus leaders,and OBAMA have the nerve to push for illegal aliens massive amnesty and oppose E-VERIFY . it is obvious that they do not care about
the unemployed african american who is loosing everything.all they care about is vote , vote and more vote.
These people and those that support the abuse of any of our Citizens are despicable traitors and only care about the 3rd world invaders instead of Americans. Time for them to go!!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#4 Sep 22, 2011
Illegal aliens are criminals and as long as our politicians refuse to do anything about them for fear of offending latinos or hispanics or whatever these crminals want to be known as the crime and curruption will continue to increase.
b4its2late

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Sep 22, 2011
Where are the lawyers for the blacks? Sue them.

Since: Feb 09

Downtown LA

#6 Sep 22, 2011
b4its2late wrote:
Where are the lawyers for the blacks? Sue them.
Blacks are lazy welfare leeches unwilling to work hard constructions jobs comprende amigo!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#7 Sep 22, 2011
joebluedog wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are lazy welfare leeches unwilling to work hard constructions jobs comprende amigo!
You should go to work every day wondering if Juan is going to “accidently” drop a load of cinder blocks on you because your skin it to dark or to light. If you don’t believe this happens in jobs where illegals are prevalent than you are less informed than we think and I doubt that is possible.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Sep 22, 2011
Gee, I'm shocked that these folks, who have no issues violating our nation's sovereignty, are bringing their corruption with them.

It's been said a billion different ways: Illegal aliens demonstrate to us every day why we need to get rid of them.

Since: Feb 09

Downtown LA

#9 Sep 22, 2011
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go to work every day wondering if Juan is going to “accidently” drop a load of cinder blocks on you because your skin it to dark or to light. If you don’t believe this happens in jobs where illegals are prevalent than you are less informed than we think and I doubt that is possible.
Don't believe everything you read!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#10 Sep 22, 2011
joebluedog wrote:
<quoted text>Don't believe everything you read!
I haven't believed a single thing you have written.
b4its2late

Bethlehem, PA

#11 Sep 22, 2011
joebluedog wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are lazy welfare leeches unwilling to work hard constructions jobs comprende amigo!
No, I dont comprende "amigo"

Since: Jun 11

United States

#12 Sep 22, 2011
joe blue dog wrote:
when " blacks" came to this country they built it from the bottom up.
they did not ask for welfare as way of life,you idiot racist mofo.
when "blacks" came to this country they did not put in the world
"anchors babies" ,you stupid trash.
when "blacks" came to this country they did not plan an illegal invasion and take over the US nor planned to take somebody else job.

comprende amigo
so,the bottom line is ,get your luggage ready because your party is over,and take the first bus south.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 23, 2011
Very interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose grattan/connelly acres apartments Oct 14 IME 1 8
sexy snapchat girls only (Aug '15) Oct 5 Honrygirl 5
Jaguar/panther sighting Oct 3 Scoutabout 1
News Gorgeous weather, cheesecake draw large crowd t... Sep 26 derka der 3
Camillus police Sep '17 Piggy 2
News Plan to cancel DACA puts Mexico on alert Sep '17 Sherman 4
News 'See you in court': 15 states and D.C. file law... Sep '17 Wildchild 5

Mexico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance