Will 'Fast and Furious' hurt Obama's ...

Will 'Fast and Furious' hurt Obama's re-election chances?

There are 460 comments on the Fox News story from Apr 17, 2012, titled Will 'Fast and Furious' hurt Obama's re-election chances?. In it, Fox News reports that:

This is a RUSH transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," April 16, 2012. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#486 Aug 3, 2012
No, the bribes will be brought back also.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#487 Sep 20, 2012
The OIG investigation found that Attorney General Eric Holder was not aware of the strategy and tactics used in "Fast and Furious," and turned up no evidence that Holder tried to cover up the operation, or mislead Congress about it.

hahahahahahahahaha

Another con red herring down the shitter. Keep up the good work girls.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#488 Sep 20, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
The OIG investigation found that Attorney General Eric Holder was not aware of the strategy and tactics used in "Fast and Furious," and turned up no evidence that Holder tried to cover up the operation, or mislead Congress about it.
hahahahahahahahaha
Another con red herring down the shitter. Keep up the good work girls.
NOT HOLDER: Deputy takes fall in 'Fast and Furious' probe...

REPORT: WH Did Not Produce Any Internal White House Communications; Aide Refused Interview...

transparency for thee, but nots fo'mee

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#489 Sep 20, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>NOT HOLDER: Deputy takes fall in 'Fast and Furious' probe...

REPORT: WH Did Not Produce Any Internal White House Communications; Aide Refused Interview...

transparency for thee, but nots fo'mee
So you know better than the Supreme Court?

That's mighty white of you.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#490 Sep 20, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT HOLDER: Deputy takes fall in 'Fast and Furious' probe...
REPORT: WH Did Not Produce Any Internal White House Communications; Aide Refused Interview...
transparency for thee, but nots fo'mee
Stomp and cry a little louder.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#491 Sep 20, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know better than the Supreme Court?
That's mighty white of you.
The Inspector General is not the Supreme Court, [email protected]@$$.

I do love that line though.

I bet it's never used on you.

US EMBASSY IN PAKISTAN UNDER SIEGE...

IRAN: Hundreds chant 'Death to France,''Down with the U.S.'...

IRAQ: PM condemns U.S. over YOUTUBE anti-Islam film...

INDONESIA: U.S. consulate shut for second day amid protests...

AFGHANISTAN: Hundreds chant anti-American slogans...

Where's the 0rganizer? Campaigning
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#492 Sep 20, 2012
Hundreds in Iran chant? Bwahahahahahaha

Hundreds in Afghanistan chant...hundreds....Bwahahahah ahaha

hundreds of teabagger taliban in U.S. cry......bwahahahahahaha

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#493 Sep 20, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Hundreds in Iran chant? Bwahahahahahaha
Hundreds in Afghanistan chant...hundreds....Bwahahahah ahaha
hundreds of teabagger taliban in U.S. cry......bwahahahahahaha
Billions globally laugh at the 0rganizer and his circus of baggEEs.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#494 Sep 20, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The teabooger taliban is quite comical. Stick with that rush dickless/fux lie machine......it'll get the gop 6-feet under where it belongs.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#495 Sep 20, 2012
Fast & Furious Libya is the other weapons walking scandal. The Ambassador was sent to do State Dept.'cleaning'.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#496 Sep 20, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The teabaggEE taliban is quite treasonous.
Obama still blames video for Libya attack?
Ramos Rips Away...
'YOU DID NOT KEEP YOUR PROMISE'...
Shouldn't you 'fire' Eric Holder?
Student asks president for advice -- on how to find a job!
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#497 Sep 20, 2012
Student asks president for advice -- on how to find a job!

Whom would you expect him to ask. Blockaders john boner or a teabag talibaner?

bwahahahahahahaha

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#498 Sep 20, 2012
That student needs to come from the right family.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#499 Sep 21, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Student asks president for advice -- on how to find a job!
Whom would you expect him to ask. Blockaders john boner or a teabag talibaner?
bwahahahahahahaha
They should ask their fathers.

Oops. They have no idea who that person is.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#500 Sep 21, 2012
At the time the Ambassador was taken the 'security detail' was elsewhere.
They may have been cleaning up details left in a weapons deal.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#501 Sep 22, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>The Inspector General is not the Supreme Court, [email protected]@$$.

I do love that line though.

I bet it's never used on you.

US EMBASSY IN PAKISTAN UNDER SIEGE...

IRAN: Hundreds chant 'Death to France,''Down with the U.S.'...

IRAQ: PM condemns U.S. over YOUTUBE anti-Islam film...

INDONESIA: U.S. consulate shut for second day amid protests...

AFGHANISTAN: Hundreds chant anti-American slogans...

Where's the 0rganizer? Campaigning
You regurgitate a whole lot about nothing...

Where's your brain?
Hibernating!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#502 Sep 23, 2012
The WH needs a change of subject. The MSM want a new broadcast leader item, the American people want questions answered.
I notice that others want this to go away.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#506 Sep 23, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>Just 80,000 jobs added in June...
One-third at temp agencies...
85,000 WENT ON DISABILITY IN JUNE!
Unemployment rate for blacks jumps to 14.4%...
Rate stuck at 11% for Hispanics...
780,000 Fewer Women Employed Under Obama...
WHITE HOUSE:'NO QUICK FIXES'...
Romney:'It Doesn't Have To Be This Way'...
Anxiety mounts as economy limps into 2nd half...
DOW PLUNGES...
Team Obama predicted 5.6% today with stimulus...
IMF to cut global growth forecast...
'Tilted to the downside'...
Spam.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#507 Sep 23, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam.
Iran commander says could launch pre-emptive strike on Israel...

'World War III'...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#508 Sep 24, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>Iran commander says could launch pre-emptive strike on Israel...

'World War III'...
Really. Probably not, but you go ahead and wait for the sky to fall, chicken little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy snapchat girls only (Aug '15) May 10 Astrid4 3
News Rally declares Central Terminal "Community Choi... Apr '17 Your Name Here 2
nasty post office counter lady Apr '17 jen 2
Should Murtaugh get jail time for tax evasion? (Feb '09) Apr '17 Karma is a bitch 17
News Husband of Trump supporter deported to Mexico Apr '17 Wildchild 1
News Three ways Mexico could pay for the wall Mar '17 positronium 1
Risa Greco Mar '17 A lifetime ago 1

Mexico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mexico Mortgages