Law-Abiding Mexicans Taking Up Illega...

Law-Abiding Mexicans Taking Up Illegal Guns

There are 4 comments on the WNYC-AM New York story from Jan 28, 2012, titled Law-Abiding Mexicans Taking Up Illegal Guns. In it, WNYC-AM New York reports that:

Police stand near the scene of a murder in Juarez, Mexico. The country suffers from drug cartel-related violence despite some of the most restrictive gun laws in the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYC-AM New York.

Exactly

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 28, 2012
Well what should they do, just wait for the cartels?

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#2 Jan 28, 2012
The law-abiding Mexicans do what they do and take a stand. They have my full moral support.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 28, 2012
JasonStorm wrote:
The law-abiding Mexicans do what they do and take a stand. They have my full moral support.
I will second that!!

“Hooah!”

Since: Jan 12

OKC

#4 Jan 29, 2012
That's what i've been saying for a looonnnngggg time.
The only way that the violence is going to stop is when the citizens take up arms and start defending themselves against criminals and corruption.
I've often discussed with my relatives/friends why the law abiding citizens just stand by. I think that some of it has to do with the history of the Revolution where more than a million people perished throughout Mexico. I think they lost the will to fight. Especially since they won the Revolution but nothing changed for the average citizen as the government assured the wealthy that they wouldn't lose their status by implementing laws to keep the status quo.
That's why it's time for a 2nd Mexican Revolution!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shauna Rettig has an STD Thu yumyum 3
Two plus four management company Apartments Wed Rack on 3
Rose grattan/connelly acres apartments Nov 12 Rack on 10
News Plan to cancel DACA puts Mexico on alert Nov 8 spud 14
Andrea grosso/meds Nov 6 Rack on 1
Does anyone know Shauna Rettig Oct 28 Saggy boobs 1
Who knows Andrea Grosso/pepin Oct 28 Shauna Rettig 2

Mexico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance