Heavy snow shuts down Massena

Heavy snow shuts down Massena

There are 33 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Dec 28, 2012, titled Heavy snow shuts down Massena. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

Most Massena businesses and retailers were closed Thursday, as residents dug out cars, driveways and sidewalks from under 16 inches of snow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AWK

Utica, NY

#21 Dec 28, 2012
walker wrote:
This storm did not come as a surprise days before the storm every weather station radio station news channel were telling about it so there was no reason for Massena to be so called SHUT DOWN .....Just lazy over paid DPW workers made the streets of Massena a mess by not plowing till they felt like it ...And by the way WHY dont you DPW workers not wanna clean the sidewalks ? THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT DO STILL WALK
That 16 inches of snow didn't start until after 1am and came down in huge amounts. No town or village up here could have everything cleared up in the time you expect. Grow up... take a breath... and quit your bitching.
Logic

Ithaca, NY

#22 Dec 28, 2012
Interesting guy wrote:
"Nobody Cares" is a depressed adult who needs therapy and meds....
I like the mall in Massena (cute MILFs) however I don't like driving there. I rather order online than drive miles for stuff.
Trust the MILF factor. Interesting guy always has a good eye for it.
AWK

Utica, NY

#23 Dec 28, 2012
nobody cares wrote:
<quoted text>To the idiot who said this is the postsdam forum, this is the ogdensburg forum, go to the top of the page and read. Your right, I don't gor to Massena, why would I. Wow, I wish the burg plowed sidewalks, why don't we?
Nice of you to call that person an idiot... but they are not. I'm viewing this in the Potsdam forum. Guess it is showing up on multiple local strings.
Logic

Ithaca, NY

#24 Dec 28, 2012
There are people in Potsdam? Really?
cool story bro

Rome, NY

#25 Dec 29, 2012
People in Potsdam? Somebody must've told you wrong!
xxx

Utica, NY

#26 Dec 29, 2012
Nobody cares is a useless troll who can't comprehend anything. How many people tried to explain,but in return gets the troll treatment. Lifeless Loser.
nobody cares

Utica, NY

#27 Dec 29, 2012
xxx wrote:
Nobody cares is a useless troll who can't comprehend anything. How many people tried to explain,but in return gets the troll treatment. Lifeless Loser.
Again, nobody cares what you have to say.
xxx

Utica, NY

#28 Dec 29, 2012
Oh but you do....and you know it cupcake.
nobody cares

Utica, NY

#29 Dec 29, 2012
xxx wrote:
Oh but you do....and you know it cupcake.
cupcake really, why don't you just stick your tounge up my ass, and lick my frosting.
Billybob

Utica, NY

#30 Dec 29, 2012
" nobody cares". I guess that says it all...
Stacy

Auburn, NY

#31 Dec 29, 2012
nobody cares wrote:
<quoted text>To the idiot who said this is the postsdam forum, this is the ogdensburg forum, go to the top of the page and read. Your right, I don't gor to Massena, why would I. Wow, I wish the burg plowed sidewalks, why don't we?
The top of my screen says "Potsdam" but thanks for that. I already knew how to check the locations of the forums. BUT, this thread is also on the Potsdam, Massena, and 'burg forums.
Crazy

Massena, NY

#32 Dec 29, 2012
walker wrote:
This storm did not come as a surprise days before the storm every weather station radio station news channel were telling about it so there was no reason for Massena to be so called SHUT DOWN .....Just lazy over paid DPW workers made the streets of Massena a mess by not plowing till they felt like it ...And by the way WHY dont you DPW workers not wanna clean the sidewalks ? THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT DO STILL WALK
You are out of touch with reality buddy!!!
Crazy

Massena, NY

#33 Dec 29, 2012
walker wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what is it I want handed to me ? Clean sidewalks to walk on ?
Unrealistic expectation when we had just got 16 inches of snow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steph's Place Aug 16 Visitor 13
News Here's The 'Secret Pact' Dem Attorneys General ... Aug 10 csgovip 2
lyle priest id say mid 30's. Aug 7 Sorry 2
News Poll: Most young people dislike GOP's Trump, sa... Jul '16 Omelanoama Czech ... 148
News Poll: Most young people dislike Trump, say he's... Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Mexico's president on wall: 'No way' Jul '16 WasteWater 2
News Vandalism at Central Square Church Under Invest... (Jul '15) Jun '16 Scooter 4

Mexico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mexico Mortgages