Mexican national sentenced for harbor...

Mexican national sentenced for harboring illegal aliens

There are 3 comments on the www.observertoday.com story from Oct 9, 2011, titled Mexican national sentenced for harboring illegal aliens . In it, www.observertoday.com reports that:

U. S. Attorney William J. Hochul, Jr. announced recently that Javier Banda-Mireles, 38, a native and citizen of Mexico, who was convicted of harboring illegal aliens for commercial advantage, was sentenced to 12 months in prison by U.S. Chief District Judge William M. Skretny.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.observertoday.com.

What

De Soto, KS

#1 Oct 10, 2011
12 months, are you kidding me?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#3 Oct 10, 2011
Then a free vacation to Mexico and back to business as usual. That is of course if he does not just retire on the money he made over the years running slaves, I mean "undocumented workers" across the border.
libby

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 10, 2011
There are "open practicing gays" in every prison in the US. Who gives a rat's #$#. He deserves more than 12 months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose grattan/connelly acres apartments Jul 16 Bear rx 6
Camillus police dept Jul 7 Muffin top 2
Pulaski resident Shauna Rettig lies and accuses... Jul 7 Miss New York 2
Gillie lake Jul 6 Muffin top 1
sexy snapchat girls only (Aug '15) Jul 4 Savannah16lol 4
camillus sucks (May '13) Jun 26 xroman 3
News NYC Scrambles To Counter Trump's Negative Touri... Jun '17 spud 3

Mexico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance