Bust nets 3 alleged cocaine traffickers

Bust nets 3 alleged cocaine traffickers

There are 1 comment on the Buffalo News story from Nov 8, 2011, titled Bust nets 3 alleged cocaine traffickers. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

From left, FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge Steve Lanser, DEA Resident Agent In Charge Dale Kasprzyk, FBI Special Agent in Charge Chris Piehota and DEA Group Supervisor John Flickinger look over mugshots and some of the stacks of money and bricks of cocaine that were seized in a series of arrests over the weekend in Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

Life Coach

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Nov 8, 2011
The guy is an idiot for bringing attention to himself with his rap videos, but that alone does not make him a bad person

Personally, I think people who use cocaine are usually idiots, but alot of people do, and this dealer was just filling a need

I think using cigarettes is even more harmful than cocaine, but people don't go to jail for selling or using cigarettes

The arrest of these idiots and the seizure of the drugs is not going to make it significantly harder for people to buy cocaine

Our governments spend huge amounts of money on this "war on drugs", and it amounts to nothing more than pissing in the wind. Many people have died because of this "war on drugs"

Legalize it. Sell it at the liquor store

Free all those cops so they can fight real crime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gorgeous weather, cheesecake draw large crowd t... 22 hr Harry Bawls 2
Camillus police Sep 19 Piggy 2
Rose grattan/connelly acres apartments Sep 14 Jeri 7
News Plan to cancel DACA puts Mexico on alert Sep 10 Sherman 4
News 'See you in court': 15 states and D.C. file law... Sep 8 Wildchild 5
News GOP to Trump: You crossed the line (Jul '15) Sep 7 Chilli J 43
Steph's Place (Aug '16) Aug 30 Former Customer 15

Mexico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance