Births, not immigrants, pushing US Latino growth

Jul 14, 2011 Full story: CBS News 7

With immigration slowing, babies born in the U.S. rather than newly arrived Mexican immigrants are now driving most of the fast growth in the Latino population.

Full Story
Pando

Fort Mohave, AZ

#1 Jul 14, 2011
Does this surprise anyone?

ILLEGAL ALIENS (especially those from Mexico) start dropping as many anchors as they can as fast as they can as soon as they sneak into our country.

They believe the more they are weighted to this country they will be allowed to stay. As soon as mommy can prove she's pregnant they apply for and receive food stamps, subsidized housing, cash aid, free medical, WIC, HEAP AND LIRA.

Stop birthright citizenship for babies of ILLEGAL ALIENS.

I believe if at least one parent isn't a citizen their children should be citizens of their homeland. If legal immigrants want their children to be citizens then they should become a citizen first.
ah come on

Washington, DC

#3 Jul 14, 2011
BIRTHS of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
stoooopid

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 17, 2011
Wouldn't it be smarter to just end welfare benefits (for everyone, legal and illegal)?

The problem isn't the immigrants, the problem is OUR GOVERNMENT giving away freebies...
Pando

Fort Mohave, AZ

#5 Jul 17, 2011
libertarian4321 wrote:
Wouldn't it be smarter to just end welfare benefits (for everyone, legal and illegal)?
The problem isn't the immigrants, the problem is OUR GOVERNMENT giving away freebies...
So you're saying we shouldn't help our citizens and legal immigrants because ILLEGAL ALIENS are abusing our system?

How about if we just start enforcing our laws and ---

1) secure our border
2) deport ILLEGAL ALIENS
3) hold both employers and landlords to our laws
4) immediately stop ALL federal aid to states that allow sanctuary cities
5) immediately revoke tax exempt status to churches and organizations that aid and abet ILLEGAL ALIENS
6) stop birthright citizenship unless at least one parent is a U.S. citizen

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#6 Jul 17, 2011
libertarian4321 wrote:
Does that include freebies to corporations?
Pando

Fort Mohave, AZ

#8 Jul 17, 2011
Humble legal American wrote:
<quoted text> I might add a #7 execute any racist in this country
Works for me as long as #8 is to execute every ILLEGAL ALIEN who doesn't self deport when first ordered to.

I'm willing to bet there will be far more executions under #8 than #7. Wanting our laws enforced isn't racist or illegal. Being in this country without permission is illegal.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 17, 2011
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that include freebies to corporations?
Absolutely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US: Women in NY, NJ forced into sex 25 times a day (May '13) Feb 10 fatstomach 4
Do Mexicans Hate Puerto Ricans? (Sep '11) Feb 3 Taajsgpm 41
New Rochelle a Major Hub for International Sex ... Jan '15 333stenbrian 1
matt grady real name darrell grady does anyone ... (Dec '12) Nov '14 tdogg 3
Illegal Athletes Nov '14 twins 1
Machelle Gallo (Michelle Gallo) (Nov '12) Oct '14 myamay 2
Halliburton Admits Skipping Key Cement Test (Oct '10) Aug '14 swedenforever 15
Mexico Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance