Immigrants express shock at return of Mexico's PRI

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

Mexico's new president may dissuade some immigrants from returning home, despite promising economic opportunities there and a faltering U.S. job market.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 3, 2012
Red White Blue

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jul 3, 2012
The so-called immigrants weren't patriot enough to stay in Mexico and fight for their country and now they're shocked?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 3, 2012
no need to worry,this party has a great way to deal with crime,they just make it not a crime so it is no longer a big deal.

wait until he legalizes all drugs,after all their drug cartels are just business men not terrorists.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr jon 6,409
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,780
Debate: Ferguson - Pulaski, NY Aug 17 Kevin 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
Halliburton Admits Skipping Key Cement Test (Oct '10) Aug 5 swedenforever 15
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 tbird Cat Controller 756
•••
•••
•••

Mexico Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mexico News, Events & Info