Do you approve of Helen M. Kiggins as...

Do you approve of Helen M. Kiggins as Elections Commissioner (R)?

Posted in the Mexico Forum

E Belle Brown

Apopka, FL

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Helen Kiggins circulated a petition within a limited portion of Camillus village residents (voicing many erroneous statements)to have abolishment of the village placed on November ballots. When informed by village atty Primo that the effort would fail: her husband called a caucus of Republican voters . Helen refused to allow several persons into the meeting even though she was shown written open meeting law e-mail sent by Mr Freeman( comm on Open Govt -Albany) making the comment that we could sue her later. Although only six votes separated candidates election results: we have still not been able to find out results of twelve absentee ballots to see how may votes each of the three candidates for 2 year term for Camillus village position of trustee got from these ballots.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2013
WHEN YOU TELL YOUR PARTY AFFILATION I WILL VOTE..IF YOUR DEMOCRAT OR NO AFFILATION I VOTE NO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steph's Place Aug 16 Visitor 13
News Here's The 'Secret Pact' Dem Attorneys General ... Aug 10 csgovip 2
lyle priest id say mid 30's. Aug 7 Sorry 2
News Poll: Most young people dislike GOP's Trump, sa... Jul '16 Omelanoama Czech ... 148
News Poll: Most young people dislike Trump, say he's... Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Mexico's president on wall: 'No way' Jul '16 WasteWater 2
News Vandalism at Central Square Church Under Invest... (Jul '15) Jun '16 Scooter 4

Mexico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mexico Mortgages