Adam Fairchild
MeXiCo

Columbia, MO

#2 Aug 20, 2010
Maybe you should have used a condom obviously you are one of those girls seeing as you slept with him knowing that he does drugs. I would never touch him because i know what kind of person he is. Drug addicts tend to not care about themselves or anyone else. gonnorhea and chlamydia go away with medicine just so you know.
Roflcopter

United States

#3 Aug 20, 2010
HAhahah you deserve it
haha

Columbia, MO

#4 Aug 22, 2010
he is worthless so is she. too bad because his family are really good christian people. unfortunately he turned out to be a low life like all the other addicts in this world. he lies, steals, and does anything he has to get what he wants.
Disenfranchised

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2010
I would say you 68% deserved it. You don't sleep with a guy who is a drug user, and then go whine about getting an STD on a public forum. He is however 32% to blame. Just get yourself treated, unless you have the herpes, in which case your life is over and you should marry him or someone else who also has the herp, and just try to keep your crotch rot away from healthy people. Please avoid touching babies and elderly folks - they are especially susceptible to your viruses and vaginal bacterial mucus secretions.

Studies have shown that people who have sex with drug users don't wash their hands after going to the toilet, and they are 200% more likely to come into contact with babies born out of wedlock and elderly people. They (I mean you) are also more likely to scratch yourself at your bottom crotch area, and then touch dirty children born out of wedlock, who also carry diseases and bacteria. This is why we have such low graduation rates. I would recommend you get a good hand sanitizer, so you don't infect healthy people with your front bottom diseases.
LOL

Fenton, MO

#6 Aug 30, 2010
this is one of the funniest things I might have seen on here. Brilliant!!!! I really cant say enough......LOL. Thanks for making my day!!!!
Disenfranchised wrote:
I would say you 68% deserved it. You don't sleep with a guy who is a drug user, and then go whine about getting an STD on a public forum. He is however 32% to blame. Just get yourself treated, unless you have the herpes, in which case your life is over and you should marry him or someone else who also has the herp, and just try to keep your crotch rot away from healthy people. Please avoid touching babies and elderly folks - they are especially susceptible to your viruses and vaginal bacterial mucus secretions.
Studies have shown that people who have sex with drug users don't wash their hands after going to the toilet, and they are 200% more likely to come into contact with babies born out of wedlock and elderly people. They (I mean you) are also more likely to scratch yourself at your bottom crotch area, and then touch dirty children born out of wedlock, who also carry diseases and bacteria. This is why we have such low graduation rates. I would recommend you get a good hand sanitizer, so you don't infect healthy people with your front bottom diseases.
Big Sexxy

Wentzville, MO

#7 Aug 30, 2010
Props to you disenfrancised because that shit is hilarious :) & as for you Maggie, I think you are a stupid a$$ c*nt that needs to do something more constructive with your time.
Yo-Yo-Yolanda

United States

#8 Aug 30, 2010
I agree. I just love when ex's like Maggie start a whole bunch of crap because they contract STDs. And how they are the ones that lie about everything such as him having a STD. I would say its for the best that him and that little slut muffin are broke up.
Big Sexxy wrote:
Props to you disenfrancised because that shit is hilarious :) & as for you Maggie, I think you are a stupid a$$ c*nt that needs to do something more constructive with your time.
adamfairchild

Carroll, IA

#11 Sep 23, 2010
haha wrote:
he is worthless so is she. too bad because his family are really good christian people. unfortunately he turned out to be a low life like all the other addicts in this world. he lies, steals, and does anything he has to get what he wants.
who the f*** are you to say this shit you don't know me or my family and if you did you would know that I am in fact not an addict I don't steal and I will always remain std free because even though I do have sex with many many many partners I do so with condemns in check hope you die soon k thanks bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Breitzman Spartan Light Metals Nov 29 Big Al 1
******Mexico Last Post Wins****** (May '17) Nov '17 texas pete 13
Poll Mulatto's are ugly (Jul '12) Nov '17 Fake people 26
News Give The 'Border Kids' Dignity. Now. (Jun '14) Oct '17 Nwo 7
News Mexico is deliberately aiding illegal aliens | ... (Jul '14) Oct '17 Nwo 25
Missouri Military Academy (Mar '12) Sep '17 MMA Parent 11
News Roofing Company Owner Sentenced for Harboring I... (Feb '10) Jul '17 Yankee from Illin... 11

Mexico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mexico Mortgages