Two local men indicted for allegedly ...

Two local men indicted for allegedly marketing meth

There are 2 comments on the Monett Times story from Sep 26, 2006, titled Two local men indicted for allegedly marketing meth. In it, Monett Times reports that:

Special to The Monett Times Published September 26, 2006 4:00 PM CDT Two Hispanic citizens of Mexico with permanent residence facing federal charges Two Barry County, Mo., men have been indicted for ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monett Times.

Monettan in Exile

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2006
These morons should be deported along with their families. The sooner the better.

I grew up in Monett, but have lived most of each of the last 20 years in Los Angeles. I am very familiar with the crime, chaos and contempt for America and American laws that these Mexican Immigrants bring with them from Mexico.
death by peanut butter

United States

#2 Dec 28, 2011
like me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Mulatto's are ugly (Jul '12) Mar 31 Deanna 36
News Sound Off! (Jan. 10) (Jan '09) Mar 25 Samuel8gjackson 104
mexci osuks doneky balls forve rsuck o nths iwe... (May '17) Mar 24 amazed 2
drunk bar Mar '18 amazed 1
Hot Huawei Certification exam Preparation Material Feb '18 mexico 1
News A fact check of Trump's first week in office (Jan '17) Feb '18 Trunative69075321 6
Bruce Breitzman Spartan Light Metals Nov '17 Big Al 1

Mexico Jobs

Personal Finance

Mexico Mortgages