Uncle allegedly beat 5-year-old to de...

Uncle allegedly beat 5-year-old to death in Lacy-Lakeview

There are 2 comments on the Waco Tribune-Herald story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Uncle allegedly beat 5-year-old to death in Lacy-Lakeview. In it, Waco Tribune-Herald reports that:

Arrest warrant affidavits state that 5-year-old Sincear Kirven of Mexia was beaten to death Sunday by his uncle, who struck the boy and his 3-year-old brother repeatedly with a belt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waco Tribune-Herald.

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2009
The smile of innocent on the face of this little kid makes me want to choke the life out of his so called uncle and his girlfriend. They don't need a trial.......they stood in judgement on these kids so give them the same justice. We people of all walk of life need to do better! Why didn't those who heard the screams call the police and get these kids help? SHAME ON US! NO EXCUSES! He was only 5 years old. Burn both of them and allow them to scream suffer I say.

Charleston, SC

#2 Jun 26, 2009
he a wrong for real

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith henderson (Jan '15) Aug '16 Batman 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Weird 9 mins ago 9:26 p.m.Stoned man calls poli... Jun '16 Christaliban 6
New construction (Mar '16) Mar '16 Meme 1
Watson's (Mar '16) Mar '16 Lucky21 1
Poll What bar do you prefer? Feb '16 Just Wondering 101 0
News Police News: Mexia police investigating homicide (May '07) Nov '15 JUSTICE FOR CHAMP 4

Mexia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mexia Mortgages