Uncle allegedly beat 5-year-old to death in Lacy-Lakeview

Jun 23, 2009 Full story: Waco Tribune-Herald

Arrest warrant affidavits state that 5-year-old Sincear Kirven of Mexia was beaten to death Sunday by his uncle, who struck the boy and his 3-year-old brother repeatedly with a belt.

Full Story
MAD AS HELL

Austin, TX

#1 Jun 25, 2009
The smile of innocent on the face of this little kid makes me want to choke the life out of his so called uncle and his girlfriend. They don't need a trial.......they stood in judgement on these kids so give them the same justice. We people of all walk of life need to do better! Why didn't those who heard the screams call the police and get these kids help? SHAME ON US! NO EXCUSES! He was only 5 years old. Burn both of them and allow them to scream suffer I say.
mee

Mountain View, CA

#2 Jun 26, 2009
he a wrong for real

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Who do you support for State Senate in Texas (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 The Frank Pharts 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) May '14 Proud Cracka 14
apply for free loans (Mar '14) Mar '14 raphael 4
mexia prison camp (Oct '06) Mar '14 Jennifer 3
any single girs (Dec '13) Dec '13 any single girls 1
Mexia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mexia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mexia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mexia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]