The Life of Anna Nicole Smith

LocalLinks Nov. 28, 1967: Vickie Lynn Hogan is born near Houston, Texas. 1985: Marries Billy Smith. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jill

AOL

#47 Apr 14, 2007
First of all i think that Anna Nicole was a wonderful person, yes she i'll say nasty but she was a human being, and it is true that you can't judge a book by it's cover. I feel that if she had gotten off the drugs then she would still be alive. GOD is the one that passes judgement on people where all sinners in God's eye's. None of us should pass judgement no matter what it is it still isn't right to call someone slut, whore or whatever it may be it is still wrong.
Jill

AOL

#48 Apr 14, 2007
I feel that it is a shame how her son passed away five months ago and five months later Anna after giving birth to her daughter Dannielynn. Anna was a lovely woman young, beautiful very talented. I read some of the Topix about Anna yes she made serious mistakes in her life but it is God that passes judgement not people I felt that if she were off the drugs she woud be alive today and being a mother to that precious baby girl of hers.
MssDAISY

Austin, TX

#49 Apr 16, 2007
Jill wrote:
I feel that it is a shame how her son passed away five months ago and five months later Anna after giving birth to her daughter Dannielynn. Anna was a lovely woman young, beautiful very talented. I read some of the Topix about Anna yes she made serious mistakes in her life but it is God that passes judgement not people I felt that if she were off the drugs she woud be alive today and being a mother to that precious baby girl of hers.
I totally agree, it was the drugs. And who was her ENABLER ? I think there will be an investigation into how she got so many drugs. She has a beautiful baby girl, and she had a lot to live for.
Judy

Buxton, ME

#50 May 8, 2007
Bob wrote:
I said it before, and I'll say it again, all she was was a tramp and a wh*re
Oh my you are really bashing her ..What kind of person are YOU????? Sounds like you are a bully to me ..Live and let live..
Judy

Buxton, ME

#51 May 9, 2007
Bob wrote:
I said it before, and I'll say it again, all she was was a tramp and a wh*re
And i will write it aqain you sound like a real jerk..calling people awful names..Anna had more class then you do and she lived her life the way she wanted to..FREE..What do you do for work??????????
Judy

Buxton, ME

#52 May 9, 2007
LISALET wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY? I BELIEVE YOUR ANSWER SAYS IT ALL - YOU JUST HAVE AN OVER INFLATED OPINION OF YOUR OWN IMPORTANCE!!
OBVIOUSLY NOT RELIGIOUS EITHER - NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO THROW THE FIRST STONE BECAUSE NO ONE ON GODS EARTH IS WITHOUT SIN!!!!
I agree with you..
Angelicia

Brewster, MA

#53 May 10, 2007
unimportant opinion wrote:
LOL...it's so funny to me that some in here take what is written about Anna and her life so personnaly that they get angry and start writting smack about each other...LOL
This is a good place to come to when you need a good laugh...
Thanks Ya'll
I am baffled at the ongoing fights on here. They are entertaining and as you mentioned, a good laugh. I can't tell if some people on here are that serious that they are a little off center or just joking around. What gets me is that those who are offended just keep getting sucked into the fights. You have a choice. You can choose to fight and then you are no better than that person or you can choose not to fight and either laugh at or pity the person that is so horrible.
In the meantime I was always a fan of ANS. I have her boxed dvd set from the show and was a real addict when it was on tv. I thought she was funny, nasty too sometimes. I thought Kimmie put up with far too much abuse verbally from ANS and wondered if that is why she left. I never liked HKS. I loved her son Daniel and was sad to hear of his passing and actually thought ANS did herself in.
Unimportant Opinion

United States

#54 May 10, 2007
Angelicia wrote:
<quoted text>
I am baffled at the ongoing fights on here. They are entertaining and as you mentioned, a good laugh. I can't tell if some people on here are that serious that they are a little off center or just joking around. What gets me is that those who are offended just keep getting sucked into the fights. You have a choice. You can choose to fight and then you are no better than that person or you can choose not to fight and either laugh at or pity the person that is so horrible.
In the meantime I was always a fan of ANS. I have her boxed dvd set from the show and was a real addict when it was on tv. I thought she was funny, nasty too sometimes. I thought Kimmie put up with far too much abuse verbally from ANS and wondered if that is why she left. I never liked HKS. I loved her son Daniel and was sad to hear of his passing and actually thought ANS did herself in.
I was never much of a fan. I watched her show a couple of time, but really felt more pity then anything else for her. I feel bad for anyone who doesn't have enough self confidence to present themselves with dignity and respect.(To the world in Anna's case)

I thought that Anna not only treated Kimmy badly, but Howard as well and wondered why either would put up with it. It's amazing to me what some will do for the all mighty dollar. I felt that Danile was the only one on the show who had any sense at all.

When Daniel died, my heart broke for Anna. I couldn't imagine loosing one of my chilren. When Vergie went on TV talking smack I had a much better understanding as to why Anna was the way she was.

It's all very sad. I hope that Dannielynn and Larry will be happy.
KITTY KITTY

Denver, CO

#55 May 10, 2007
I was a fan of ANS, I loved her show it was real funny. I was very sad when Daniel died and then also when Anna died I felt very sad we all will miss her.I think Dannielynn will be in good hands & be happy with her daddy.
Angelicia

Brewster, MA

#56 May 10, 2007
Unimportant Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never much of a fan. I watched her show a couple of time, but really felt more pity then anything else for her. I feel bad for anyone who doesn't have enough self confidence to present themselves with dignity and respect.(To the world in Anna's case)
I thought that Anna not only treated Kimmy badly, but Howard as well and wondered why either would put up with it. It's amazing to me what some will do for the all mighty dollar. I felt that Danile was the only one on the show who had any sense at all.
When Daniel died, my heart broke for Anna. I couldn't imagine loosing one of my chilren. When Vergie went on TV talking smack I had a much better understanding as to why Anna was the way she was.
It's all very sad. I hope that Dannielynn and Larry will be happy.
A little off topic but not really - don't you think that someone like ANS and someone like Paris are much the same? You have two ladies that are out of control with the drink and partying. Two ladies that base their worth on how much atttention they get from the media. Two ladies that have to to be photographed doing anything and everything. Two ladies whose whole career is based on all of the above. Both did low budget movies but mostly it is that both of them will do whatever it is they have to do to get attention. Reality tv shows that make them look like dumb blonds to say the least and a need to live it up in front of everyone.
They are quite similar in many ways and although ANS is now passed and Paris will probably be going to jail for a few weeks, she is to be pitied as well. As much money as they both had, it never bought them true happiness and all their friends were just hangerons. People riding their coat tails. Sad.
Unimportant Opinion

San Antonio, TX

#58 May 10, 2007
I don't feel bad for Paris...She has had nothing but opportunity all of her life and instead of doing something good with her unlimited assets, she make not only bad decissions, but dangerous ones and then isn't woman enough to take responsibility for her own actions.

I think Anna & Paris came from very different backgrounds. Anna married for her $$$ and Paris was born into it. The fact that neither ever really WORKED for what they have/had, and both have managed to piss on everything is really the only common ground I see.
Angelicia

Brewster, MA

#59 May 11, 2007
I guess I was thinking more on the lines of how they base their self worth. It seems both are happiest when they are dolled up and flaunting themselves for cameras. Both ladies have this need to keep themselves surrounded by people that aren't in their best interest.

I don't like Paris because she is the true clueless girl while Anna had a clue and joked about herself a lot. It just seems that both women had to resort to things just to get the spotlight.

I would say one day when Paris is a lot older and wiser she will pen a real true story about herself and tell all about how she was always sad a young women. How she knew that the only friends she had were her friends because of her name and nothing else. Deep down she knew she was the real no body.
Marti

Austin, TX

#60 May 11, 2007
Angelicia wrote:
I guess I was thinking more on the lines of how they base their self worth. It seems both are happiest when they are dolled up and flaunting themselves for cameras. Both ladies have this need to keep themselves surrounded by people that aren't in their best interest.
I don't like Paris because she is the true clueless girl while Anna had a clue and joked about herself a lot. It just seems that both women had to resort to things just to get the spotlight.

I would say one day when Paris is a lot older and wiser she will pen a real true story about herself and tell all about how she was always sad a young women. How she knew that the only friends she had were her friends because of her name and nothing else. Deep down she knew she was the real no body.
Being all dolled up and flaunting themselves reminds me of Marilyn Monroe and Dolly Parton.
I think Anna Nicole and Paris are a sign of the times.
Dolly has has a wonderful career, she came from the poorest of them all, probably. She obviously has morals and values. Now for Marilyn, she was pretty well respected, compared to the others, but much was made about her affair with JFK, which at the time was not publicized.
Since we have had Barbies and Bratz dolls, I think there are not enough positive influences for young girls, and being materialistic and famous means more that it ever did before. A sign of the times.
Unimportant Opinion

United States

#62 May 11, 2007
Marti wrote:
<quoted text>
Being all dolled up and flaunting themselves reminds me of Marilyn Monroe and Dolly Parton.
I think Anna Nicole and Paris are a sign of the times.
Dolly has has a wonderful career, she came from the poorest of them all, probably. She obviously has morals and values. Now for Marilyn, she was pretty well respected, compared to the others, but much was made about her affair with JFK, which at the time was not publicized.
Since we have had Barbies and Bratz dolls, I think there are not enough positive influences for young girls, and being materialistic and famous means more that it ever did before. A sign of the times.
I think that it's a sign of poor parenting. If you don't take the time to teach your children morals, values, accountability and responsibility who are they going to learn it from. More importantly, WHAT will then learn instead. I think that Anna & Paris are poster girls for bad parenting. They were probably raised very differently, Anna more then likely was abused and unloved, and Paris spoiled. Both situations equal bad parenting. One was not taught love and compassion, the other wasn't taught responsibility or accountability. Paris' mother proved that when she asked the Judge for his Autograph and stormed out of the court room, like her daughter should be held to the same standard of conduct as the rest of the community. What a waste. They have so much yet do so little.
Marti

Austin, TX

#63 May 12, 2007
Unimportant Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that it's a sign of poor parenting. If you don't take the time to teach your children morals, values, accountability and responsibility who are they going to learn it from. More importantly, WHAT will then learn instead. I think that Anna & Paris are poster girls for bad parenting. They were probably raised very differently, Anna more then likely was abused and unloved, and Paris spoiled. Both situations equal bad parenting. One was not taught love and compassion, the other wasn't taught responsibility or accountability. Paris' mother proved that when she asked the Judge for his Autograph and stormed out of the court room, like her daughter should be held to the same standard of conduct as the rest of the community. What a waste. They have so much yet do so little.
Not everything goes back to bad parenting.
Many parents try to teach values, love and respect, but what is taught does not stand up in the world and the free will becomes a choice for
these girls.
Influences outside the family takes over and causes
bad behavior choices. Abused and unloved children
do overcome whatever they had to endure, when given
an opportunity to make their own choices.
Unimportant Opinion

Grand Prairie, TX

#64 May 12, 2007
Marti wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everything goes back to bad parenting.
Many parents try to teach values, love and respect, but what is taught does not stand up in the world and the free will becomes a choice for
these girls.
Influences outside the family takes over and causes
bad behavior choices. Abused and unloved children
do overcome whatever they had to endure, when given
an opportunity to make their own choices.
True enough...many parents DO try. However sad as it may be...many DON'T.

When a child doens't have a storng foundation,(laid by their parents or care takers), the changes of them following the bad influences of the outside world are far higher then that of a child who was given a stong foundation to build their live on.
Tom

Bristol, ME

#65 Jun 6, 2007
Have some damn respect people! I love Anna! You don't have to, but at least show respect and not trash her! For those of you who are actually being ethical, I agree with you all!

RIP ANNA AND DANIEL!
Bunnie

Albuquerque, NM

#66 Jun 6, 2007
Tom wrote:
Have some damn respect people! I love Anna! You don't have to, but at least show respect and not trash her! For those of you who are actually being ethical, I agree with you all!
RIP ANNA AND DANIEL!
You mean you lust her??? How is it possible to love someone you don't know on a personal level?? Don't trash her? She was trash.....
Judy

Buxton, ME

#67 Jun 21, 2007
Bunnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you lust her??? How is it possible to love someone you don't know on a personal level?? Don't trash her? She was trash.....
Why all the name calling, Anna lived her life the way she wanted to and who are we to judge her??We will have to face the maker when we die and let Anna rest in peace..In many ways Anna was good she helped many people and where are they today????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any information on jason doss 9 hr Watch this 1
EX- Coolidge Police Chief and his dad sue TABC ... (Apr '11) 9 hr Jason 4 Attorney ... 3
Keith henderson 20 hr Batman 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 23 Farts 771
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 19 Farts 612
cossacks mc Dec 28 pete 1
Who do you support for State Senate in Texas (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 The Frank Pharts 3
Mexia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mexia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NFL 6:28 AM