Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#20316 Sep 9, 2013
This is the most ridiculous fallacy coming from US, by just saying about chemical weapons, by calling redline by predetermining to jumping to conclusion.

When Obama says if he won't act, that would lose credibility--maybe his credibility is to the rebels.

But the world does not allow US to strike Syria. So that has no credibility by just thinking that does not care what the world says TO STRIKE, as well as in UN MATTERS, as Bush did.

US is the other party, by saying Syria used chemical weapons.
But Syria Assad says he has not used chemical weapons. But does the world have to act on this from what Obama says? US has chemical weapons too and there are over 40 countries also have.
It is up to the world if there is a court to look into it, that US is not policeman nor prosecutor, but the third party.
When the other party Syria says of not using chemical weapons, both US and the other party must be present, to show their case, and that is impossible as it will take a lot of time and procedure. ONE is too naive and unrealistic to be jumping to conclusion that the world will go by one side of what Obama and Kerry say that is their absolute proof and evidence, but that is not how it works. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to waste on time to go by looking into Syria again and again.
When the other party Syria proves it is not true and they Syrians have not done it, then US is in deep trouble by falsifying to commit atrocity.

But the world might have no time for this, simply that is the credibility to rule out of any strike by US---that Obama does not know even where and what the credibility IS ABOUT.

UN might have to rule out US saying, because the public business of credibility of what the world wants is not to strike Syria--ASSAD SAYS HE DID NOT USE CHEMICAL WEAPONS--US EVEN SAYS HE IS LYING AS ALL OTHER SIDES SAY US LYING TOO--WHAT IS THE POINT BY MAKING THIS NUISANCE BY OBAMA?

The public business matter is in the UN as UN can reject and disapprove anything as not worthwhile.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20317 Sep 9, 2013
Texan wrote:
Call it what ever you want Barney, but it is an attack, and no matter how you twist it, IT IS AN ATTACK and you support it. Damn aren't you just soooo much better than everyone else?
Tex my use of words differ from the limited source you exist within. I Stated that the word attack is to strong a word in addressing the Syrian issue of present. That is why I introduced you to some new words for you. Reprimand and or Chastise. There are more, but you are having so much trouble comprehending those two. Not spinning, just far more precise in my use of the language I use on the subject. No doubt you will seek the Foxy hyped up definition tactic and fail to notice the subtle differences betwixt the literal atmosphere of “Attack” and Chastise and Reprimand”.
As I meander through several threads I have been asked do I ignore or gently deal with irrelevant comments.
“Interesting point. As for myself I do ignore comments that hold nothing more than callow sophomoric derogatory dysfunctional remarks. No substance and or facts. I have, as a child read many comic books. As an adult I put away the fairy tales, myths, and comic books, for books that have actual nutritious knowledge.
While the callow individuals spew their dysfunctional nonsense, I continue to feed relevant rational knowledge. It facilities to the readers that pass on by, as to which do they prefer. Comic book children views or something a wee bit more matured in comprehension of rational intelligence.”
A simple strategy.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20318 Sep 9, 2013
Kind of like calling a spade a spade, you could call it an excavating tool, or a f>in shovel Barney, anyone of the three will work. And yes Actually I do lump all Muslims into one category. Allah worshiping enemies of everyone who does not believe the same as they do. Is that clear enough for you? I just happen to believe as long as they are killing each other stay back and let them have at it. Why waste the price of a missle when they do the job a lot cheaper, and have no one to blame but themselves? I didn't think Bush should have gotten involved in Iraq they liked to fight with Iran and as long as they were killing each other they were leaving everyone else alone. It takes a ruthless dictator to keep those idiots in line, and like I stated as long as they are killing each other let them. The more the better and I don't care how they do it.
LovelyHulaHands

Humble, TX

#20319 Sep 9, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Tex my use of words differ from the limited source you exist within. I Stated that the word attack is to strong a word in addressing the Syrian issue of present. That is why I introduced you to some new words for you. Reprimand and or Chastise. There are more, but you are having so much trouble comprehending those two. Not spinning, just far more precise in my use of the language I use on the subject. No doubt you will seek the Foxy hyped up definition tactic and fail to notice the subtle differences betwixt the literal atmosphere of “Attack” and Chastise and Reprimand”.
As I meander through several threads I have been asked do I ignore or gently deal with irrelevant comments.nothing more than callow sophomoric derogatory dysfunctional remarks. No substance and or facts. I have, as a child read many comic books. As an adult I put away the fairy tales, myths, and comic books, for books that have actual nutritious knowledge.
While the callow individuals spew their dysfunctional nonsense, I continue to feed relevant rational knowledge. It facilities to the readers that pass on by, as to which do they prefer. Comic book children views or something a wee bit more matured in comprehension of rational intelligence.”
A simple strategy.
This is the only avenue Bernard has to rant,,,,,the white folks won't listen. He's always got to go check on his stock and blah blah blah. Rave on brother
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20321 Sep 9, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny but all you right wing idiots for years have lumped all muslims in the same category, Christian hating terrorists. So then that would make Syria part of the group that attacked on 9/11 and the US would be responding to a terrorist attack.
Or are you going to go on record and say not all muslims are evil Christian hating terrorists?
So which is it?
Run from another direct question little tard.
Blah,blah,blah. I'm all for turning the whole Gawd Dam place into a glass parking lot. The whole region is ripe for lots of unrest anyway, which means higher gas prices at the pumps so let's Git-R-Done.

Know why Middle Eastern schools won't hold sex education and drivers education on the same day?. Because it's too rough on the camel.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20322 Sep 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
Kind of like calling a spade a spade, you could call it an excavating tool, or a f>in shovel Barney, anyone of the three will work. And yes Actually I do lump all Muslims into one category. Allah worshiping enemies of everyone who does not believe the same as they do. Is that clear enough for you? I just happen to believe as long as they are killing each other stay back and let them have at it. Why waste the price of a missle when they do the job a lot cheaper, and have no one to blame but themselves? I didn't think Bush should have gotten involved in Iraq they liked to fight with Iran and as long as they were killing each other they were leaving everyone else alone. It takes a ruthless dictator to keep those idiots in line, and like I stated as long as they are killing each other let them. The more the better and I don't care how they do it.
Well Tex your honest about your bigotry and limited ability to evaluate solutions, without having your analyst of a situation all muddled up in your bigot logic. That is why you can not comprehend. This is not about taking one side or the other in their civil war problems. Its all about, do we give a green light for others to go ahead and use chemical warfare by simply ignoring it? LOL even Russia knows that SOMETHING must be done.
Obama’s sword rattling is starting to get the attention of the world to focus on this warfare weapon of mass destruction. Of course simple illiterate individuals will no be able to grasp its significance. They are to busy stroking their biases.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20323 Sep 10, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah,blah,blah. I'm all for turning the whole Gawd Dam place into a glass parking lot. The whole region is ripe for lots of unrest anyway, which means higher gas prices at the pumps so let's Git-R-Done.
Know why Middle Eastern schools won't hold sex education and drivers education on the same day?. Because it's too rough on the camel.
LOL another comic book solution by one who is defiant to all intelligent scenarios. Right Wing Nuts must be proud of this Tin Hat Nut of theirs. Exposes precisely the handicap mental issues that plagues the Right Wing Tea Intoxicated Nuts.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20324 Sep 10, 2013
JBH wrote:
This is the most ridiculous fallacy coming from US, by just saying about chemical weapons, by calling redline by predetermining to jumping to conclusion.
When Obama says if he won't act, that would lose credibility--maybe his credibility is to the rebels.
But the world does not allow US to strike Syria. So that has no credibility by just thinking that does not care what the world says TO STRIKE, as well as in UN MATTERS, as Bush did.
US is the other party, by saying Syria used chemical weapons.
But Syria Assad says he has not used chemical weapons. But does the world have to act on this from what Obama says? US has chemical weapons too and there are over 40 countries also have.
It is up to the world if there is a court to look into it, that US is not policeman nor prosecutor, but the third party.
When the other party Syria says of not using chemical weapons, both US and the other party must be present, to show their case, and that is impossible as it will take a lot of time and procedure. ONE is too naive and unrealistic to be jumping to conclusion that the world will go by one side of what Obama and Kerry say that is their absolute proof and evidence, but that is not how it works. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to waste on time to go by looking into Syria again and again.
When the other party Syria proves it is not true and they Syrians have not done it, then US is in deep trouble by falsifying to commit atrocity.
But the world might have no time for this, simply that is the credibility to rule out of any strike by US---that Obama does not know even where and what the credibility IS ABOUT.
UN might have to rule out US saying, because the public business of credibility of what the world wants is not to strike Syria--ASSAD SAYS HE DID NOT USE CHEMICAL WEAPONS--US EVEN SAYS HE IS LYING AS ALL OTHER SIDES SAY US LYING TOO--WHAT IS THE POINT BY MAKING THIS NUISANCE BY OBAMA?
The public business matter is in the UN as UN can reject and disapprove anything as not worthwhile.
Well JBH you must have heard that even Russia knows who holds the responsibility of the chemical weapons. After all who has been selling it o them? The sellers know who has demonstrated a lack of responsibility in keeping those weapons secured. It may take you a while to figure it out but they already have that figured out.
In a crisis situation it is not always a viable solution, to say, oh lets just hold it right there, freeze, we have to take this to court. LOL
A court can latter be set up to address any violations to our humanity’s rights. Think its called the Hague Court think its in Geneva. What do you think…? LOL they have warrants for the Bushwhacking gang outstanding. They have some questions for them. U.S. won’t give them up. USA harboring fugitives? Hmmmm
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20325 Sep 10, 2013
And you trust Russia? Dumba--. Yes the sabre rattling is getting the worlds attention, and they are wondering if this clown has totaly lost his mind; support the terrorist who would use the chemicals against us if they win. While I don't trust the Russians even they are smart enough to know what happens if the Syrian government goes down. Chemical weapons in the hands of terrorist: DUMB! Let them kill each other and stay out of their war.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20326 Sep 10, 2013
LovelyHulaHands wrote:
<quoted text>This is the only avenue Bernard has to rant,,,,,the white folks won't listen. He's always got to go check on his stock and blah blah blah. Rave on brother
LOL this thread is not the only thread in the tapestry of the internet. Try exploring and discovering other sites. Expose yourself to reality. Come on come out of your closet. Don’t be afraid. Not every one is down on the poor little white culture. Consider the KKK, Jim Crow, John Birch, White supremacy gangs, Nazis skin heads, etc., etc.. Just to name a few that can help you with your low self esteem issues. LOL Yeah go ahead just keep digging your way down. When your down enough we can just go ahead and push the dirt back over you and fill your holy righteous hole. Another one bites the dust… LOL
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20327 Sep 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
And you trust Russia? Dumba--. Yes the sabre rattling is getting the worlds attention, and they are wondering if this clown has totaly lost his mind; support the terrorist who would use the chemicals against us if they win. While I don't trust the Russians even they are smart enough to know what happens if the Syrian government goes down. Chemical weapons in the hands of terrorist: DUMB! Let them kill each other and stay out of their war.
Thank you Tex for demonstrating how dysfunctional the right wing nuts are. Your bigotry hath no borders. Your claim of rebels being terrorist would be akin to my saying that our confederate rebels were terrorist. You see how simple bigotry can blind you as to what you are.
You don’t trust the Russians. Kind of a DUH statement. Who does? Not even the Russians trust the Russians just as you do not Trust your government. What in the world has that got to with anything on this issue? Do try to reign in your prejudices. Slip Sloping away into irrelevance. LOL nothing new there…
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20328 Sep 10, 2013
And thank you Barney for once again showing how stupid you leftwing morons are.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20329 Sep 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
And thank you Barney for once again showing how stupid you leftwing morons are.
Ah once again evade, no substance, no facts speaks volumes of those you follow...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20330 Sep 10, 2013
You deserve no substance Barney, and I follow no one. You on the other hand have your head so far up Obamas a-- that if he makes a hard left turn you're going to break your neck.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#20331 Sep 10, 2013
Norway's new government to reshape world's largest wealth fund

Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:34pm IST

* Conservatives-led coalition wins election in Norway

* Norway has the world's biggest SWF with $750 billion

* Conservatives, Progress Party open to infrastructure investments

* Conservatives open to idea of splitting fund in 2

* Progress Party wants to break off 3 smaller funds, spend more
The world is waking up.
all talk

Euless, TX

#20332 Sep 10, 2013
What
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20333 Sep 10, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
As I meander through several threads I have been asked do I ignore or gently deal with irrelevant comments.
“Interesting point. As for myself I do ignore comments that hold nothing more than callow sophomoric derogatory dysfunctional remarks. No substance and or facts. I have, as a child read many comic books. As an adult I put away the fairy tales, myths, and comic books, for books that have actual nutritious knowledge.
A simple strategy.
Get over yourself Blarney. You ain't that damned smart or important either.

As for "Reprimand and or Chastise", you're talking about another country, not a school kid you frigging idiot.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20335 Sep 11, 2013
As our president continues to lead by following....
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20336 Sep 11, 2013
911/Lest we forget: God bless America. Catch you tomorrow.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20337 Sep 11, 2013
Obama tells Russians America will reduce its nukes, whether Russians do or not.Russian reply? Sure, go ahead.Cool with us! Obama has the I.Q. of a hockey puck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Who do you support for State Senate in Texas (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 The Frank Pharts 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) May '14 Proud Cracka 14
apply for free loans (Mar '14) Mar '14 raphael 4
mexia prison camp (Oct '06) Mar '14 Jennifer 3
any single girs (Dec '13) Dec '13 any single girls 1
Mexia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mexia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mexia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mexia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]