Police News: Mexia police investigati...

Police News: Mexia police investigating homicide

There are 4 comments on the Waco Tribune-Herald story from May 23, 2007, titled Police News: Mexia police investigating homicide. In it, Waco Tribune-Herald reports that:

Officials are investigating the death of a man whose body was found with a single gunshot wound to the head.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waco Tribune-Herald.

Kim

United States

#1 May 31, 2007
RIP Anthony DeAndre "Champ" Mathis. Thank you for showing us a gentleman in Christ. You were ahead of your time and as the "true" facts emerge, I know in time, the perpetrator of this senseless crime will have to answer to our maker. I love you.
Kim of Mesquite Texas

United States

#2 Jun 1, 2007
Press release for homocide of Anthony "Champ" Mathis is inaccurate. Elena Goff of Mexia, TX was no longer Anthony's girlfriend. In fact, they broke up over 6 months ago. Anthony resided in Mesquite, TX. Anthony was a decent God fearing man who regularly attended Church. There are extenuating cimcumstances in this case that are further being investigated. My Hats off to the Mexia police department, Limestone County and any other personnel working on this case. As facts develop, the truth will come to light. RIP Champ, Your mother, your sis, your family/friends and I miss you dearly.
Kim of Mesquite Texas

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2007
ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION? PLS COME FORWARD ...

CRIMESTOPPERS ALERT

http://www.mexiadailynews.com/local/local_sto...
JUSTICE FOR CHAMP

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 4, 2015
RIP. I recently heard that he had passed away. It saddens me very deeply. We grew up together all my years through school, I recently visited Buffalo and was asking about people and whom was still around and to hear I'll never see you again it's so sad. You were so young and handsome and so many opportunities. I'm still NOT FULLY understanding what happened it doesn't make sence to me. Justice needs to be served and regardless how much power they have GOD HAS A LOT MORE POWER. HOPEFULLY WHOMEVER DID THIS CAN FORGIVE THEMSELVES BUT KNOW THEY LIVE WITH IT ON THEIR CONSCIENCE BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL HIDING 8 YEARS LATER. CHAMP WOW.... MANY MANY MEMORIES AND SECRETS THAT WE SAID WE WOULD TAKE TO OUR GRAVE... IN SUCH A SMALL TOWN AND NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING, HARD TO BELIEVE.. AND HIS GIRLFRIEND that he was visiting OR EX GIRLFRIEND SO HAPPENS TO BE A COP... HMMMMMMM. Thin Blue Line Cops protect Cops!!!! But God knows the truth... Champ our memories are forever with me.. MAY YOU REST IN PEACE! LOVE YA, YOUR CLASSMATE A YEAR BELOW YOU..(2004)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jeanne Susan Musick 16 hr JEANNE SUSAN MUSICK 1
The Mayor of Fairfield, Texas (Feb '07) Nov '17 hggvvd 2
Spice Nov '17 Wondering 1
Couch Latouche Nov '17 Allison 1
Macy Merenda/Tyler Merenda Aug '17 TeagueSeesAll 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 19
Looking buy property (May '17) May '17 Joyce Minns 1

Mexia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mexia Mortgages