Police News: Mexia police investigating homicide

May 23, 2007 Read more: Waco Tribune-Herald
Officials are investigating the death of a man whose body was found with a single gunshot wound to the head. Read more
Kim

United States

#1 May 31, 2007
RIP Anthony DeAndre "Champ" Mathis. Thank you for showing us a gentleman in Christ. You were ahead of your time and as the "true" facts emerge, I know in time, the perpetrator of this senseless crime will have to answer to our maker. I love you.
Kim of Mesquite Texas

United States

#2 Jun 1, 2007
Press release for homocide of Anthony "Champ" Mathis is inaccurate. Elena Goff of Mexia, TX was no longer Anthony's girlfriend. In fact, they broke up over 6 months ago. Anthony resided in Mesquite, TX. Anthony was a decent God fearing man who regularly attended Church. There are extenuating cimcumstances in this case that are further being investigated. My Hats off to the Mexia police department, Limestone County and any other personnel working on this case. As facts develop, the truth will come to light. RIP Champ, Your mother, your sis, your family/friends and I miss you dearly.
Kim of Mesquite Texas

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2007
ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION? PLS COME FORWARD ...

CRIMESTOPPERS ALERT

http://www.mexiadailynews.com/local/local_sto...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat fart 794
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fart Smoke 633
Info on AD Mar '15 Hope 1
Keith henderson Feb '15 Batman 3
any information on jason doss Jan '15 Watch this 1
EX- Coolidge Police Chief and his dad sue TABC ... (Apr '11) Jan '15 Jason 4 Attorney ... 3
cossacks mc Dec '14 pete 1
More from around the web

Mexia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]