Services Are Tuesday For Central Texa...

Services Are Tuesday For Central Texas Police Officer

There are 4 comments on the KWTX story from Jun 13, 2006, titled Services Are Tuesday For Central Texas Police Officer. In it, KWTX reports that:

Services are Tuesday for Mexia detective Sgt. Mike Hausman, who was found dead Friday in his patrol car outside the police department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWTX.

Freda Reed

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2006
We are heartbroken by the lose of Mike. He was married to my neice, Donna.He was a real nice person, and enjoyed eating out with my brothers and sisters on our birthdays.I'm so glad we included him,he was so excited last year when we had gifts for his birthday too!We will miss him, it's still a shock that he's gone.We know the Lord had other plans for him, and i'm thankful for his salvation.What a blessing!He touched a lot of lives in his short life, and we thank God for him. God Bless You Mike!
Freda and Charles Reed

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2006
Freda Reed wrote:
We are heartbroken by the lose of Mike. He was married to my neice, Donna.He was a real nice person, and enjoyed eating out with my brothers and sisters on our birthdays.I'm so glad we included him,he was so excited last year when we had gifts for his birthday too!We will miss him, it's still a shock that he's gone.We know the Lord had other plans for him, and i'm thankful for his salvation.What a blessing!He touched a lot of lives in his short life, and we thank God for him. God Bless You Mike!
Love, Charles and Freda Reed
Freda and Charles Reed

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2006
Please delete the second letter.I was just trying to add my husbands name.
maggie hausman

Corsicana, TX

#4 Sep 2, 2011
im his niece maggie. my mom is mikes little sister and i really need a way to contact donna. i've lived with them the first few years of my life and i really want to talk to anyone in the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to that Tanya girl that worked at... (Sep '13) Jul 15 huh 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Weird 9 mins ago 9:26 p.m.Stoned man calls poli... Jun '16 Christaliban 6
New construction Mar '16 Meme 1
Watson's Mar '16 Lucky21 1
Poll What bar do you prefer? Feb '16 Just Wondering 101 0
News Police News: Mexia police investigating homicide (May '07) Nov '15 JUSTICE FOR CHAMP 4

Mexia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mexia Mortgages