How to Marry A Millionaire: October 1994

How to Marry A Millionaire: October 1994

There are 10 comments on the Texas Monthly story from Jun 17, 2008, titled How to Marry A Millionaire: October 1994. In it, Texas Monthly reports that:

The romance of Anna Nicole Smith and J. Howard Marshall II served as the perfect summer replacement series for the O.J. Simpson courtroom drama and held its own against the tragicomedy that was the Lisa Marie ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Texas Monthly.

test

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 20, 2008
test
XXX

Carnegie, PA

#3 Jun 21, 2008
So, this 27 year old woman married this 89 year old billionaire that was obviously going to die in a matter of years? How can anyone not think this was for the money?
In 2006, ANS received $88 million of J. Howard Marshall's fortune. I don't think she deserved a red cent of that fortune. Every last penny should have went to his son. J. Howard Marshall knew his son for 54 (?) years before he [J. Howard Marshall] died. He was married to Anna for only one. A perfect example of how the American justice system screws up.
XXX

Carnegie, PA

#4 Jun 21, 2008
How the heck did this get into the Michael Jackson Forum?
RLAD

Fort Thomas, KY

#5 Jun 22, 2008
XXX wrote:
How the heck did this get into the Michael Jackson Forum?
Rats
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 28, 2008
This is ANS forum
Huh

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jun 28, 2008
again
BRB

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2008
test

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#9 Jun 29, 2008
BRB wrote:
test
You failed.
Robert

United States

#11 Jan 20, 2009
XXX wrote:
So, this 27 year old woman married this 89 year old billionaire that was obviously going to die in a matter of years? How can anyone not think this was for the money?
In 2006, ANS received $88 million of J. Howard Marshall's fortune. I don't think she deserved a red cent of that fortune. Every last penny should have went to his son. J. Howard Marshall knew his son for 54 (?) years before he [J. Howard Marshall] died. He was married to Anna for only one. A perfect example of how the American justice system screws up.
Don't worry XXX, ANS didn't get any money in 2006. The case was remanded to the 9th Circuit panel again.
test

Justice, IL

#12 Jan 23, 2009
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 9 mins ago 9:26 p.m.Stoned man calls poli... 3 hr Jack 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
New construction Mar '16 Meme 1
Watson's Mar '16 Lucky21 1
Poll What bar do you prefer? Feb '16 Just Wondering 101 0
News Police News: Mexia police investigating homicide (May '07) Nov '15 JUSTICE FOR CHAMP 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Oct '15 anon 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mexia Mortgages