Copperas Cove man convicted of murder

Copperas Cove man convicted of murder

There are 2 comments on the KXAN-TV story from Aug 28, 2008, titled Copperas Cove man convicted of murder. In it, KXAN-TV reports that:

A Lampasas County jury found Donald Dean Gower guilty of capital murder Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXAN-TV.

Friend of Deceased

Tecumseh, KS

#1 Oct 30, 2008
I am a friend of the woman that this man brutally had murdered. He should have had the same thing done to him that he did to one of the most sweetest person. Heidi and I had been friends since grade school. She will be so deeply missed.
viper

Uvalde, TX

#2 Oct 30, 2008
Nice too see you come in here, I was the Captain of the pool team she was on and also the one that found her that unfortunate night. I really believe he should have gotten the death penalty but at least it's life without parole. I miss Heidi too she was a great friend and always brought a smile to peoples faces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith henderson (Jan '15) Aug '16 Batman 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Weird 9 mins ago 9:26 p.m.Stoned man calls poli... (May '16) Jun '16 Christaliban 6
New construction (Mar '16) Mar '16 Meme 1
Watson's (Mar '16) Mar '16 Lucky21 1
Poll What bar do you prefer? Feb '16 Just Wondering 101 0
News Police News: Mexia police investigating homicide (May '07) Nov '15 JUSTICE FOR CHAMP 4

Mexia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mexia Mortgages