Anna Nicole Smith Laid To Rest, At Le...

Anna Nicole Smith Laid To Rest, At Least For Now

There are 63 comments on the KWTX-TV Woodway story from Mar 2, 2007, titled Anna Nicole Smith Laid To Rest, At Least For Now. In it, KWTX-TV Woodway reports that:

'One-time Mexia resident Anna Nicole Smith was laid to rest Friday next to the grave of her 20-year-old son Daniel in the Bahamas, but the battle over her remains may not be over yet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWTX-TV Woodway.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Warren, NJ

#76 May 15, 2007
I heard they are already talking about that poor baby modeling.

Bethel Island, CA

#77 May 15, 2007
Spanky wrote:
<quoted text>
Really briliant post....NOT.
I would be doing EVERYTHING Vergie is doing and more. You can't even relate to what she is going through on the same level, as you have no investment in the relationship. We just buried my father and I can't imagine not being able to visit his grave whenever I feel like it.
The "Bad Behavior" comes from the media and all the outsiders sticking their noses into something that is frankly none of their business, including you.
Anna was an uncontrollable brat...married a 15 year old fry cook at the age of 16. She probably didn't want to obey the rules of the house, as proved by her quitting school and getting married. It was probably easier for Vergie to let her go than to deal with her ruthless behavior.
Lastly, you need to brush up on your work ethic, if you actually have one.
You hit the nail right on the head! People need to stop blaming her mother, Anna made her own choices and it killed her!!

Lynchburg, VA

#78 May 15, 2007
You are right, people shouldnt blame her mother, but the courts should take into consideration how her other children were raised. Its not like Anna was the only bad seed there. I think she run her house like a prison, no affection, and whatever happened there, stayed there. Not to mention, how much moral value does a woman have that had a baby by her step-brother? I think Vergie should have visitation rights, but they should have someone monitoring at all times. She shouldnt be given visitation like she is a parent, she is not!

Furthermore, bad behaivor doesnt come from the media, they just capture what she is doing. She is a camera hog! You can bet your bottom dollar she wouldnt have been wallering on Daniels grave if there wasnt a camera there to catch what she was being paid for. She puts on a show so she can be paid. She is in total control of herself, but it seems a dollar is more important to her than her dignity.

To the people who say the poor baby modeling...who said that? It wasnt was the media because they think she is a pretty baby. Furthermore, if it were an unknown baby becoming a model, everyone who knew the child would think it was just wonderful.

Anyway...Let LB raise his daughter as he sees fit. Everyone here that has children has that right, why shouldnt he?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word~Drop a Word (Apr '17) Mar 14 1Baby 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar 10 Bot 26
Review: Jeanne Susan Musick Jan '18 JEANNE SUSAN MUSICK 1
The Mayor of Fairfield, Texas (Feb '07) Nov '17 hggvvd 2
Spice Nov '17 Wondering 1
Couch Latouche Nov '17 Allison 1
Macy Merenda/Tyler Merenda (Aug '17) Aug '17 TeagueSeesAll 1

Mexia Jobs

Personal Finance

Mexia Mortgages