Anna Nicole Smith Laid To Rest, At Le...

Anna Nicole Smith Laid To Rest, At Least For Now

There are 63 comments on the KWTX-TV Woodway story from Mar 2, 2007, titled Anna Nicole Smith Laid To Rest, At Least For Now. In it, KWTX-TV Woodway reports that:

'One-time Mexia resident Anna Nicole Smith was laid to rest Friday next to the grave of her 20-year-old son Daniel in the Bahamas, but the battle over her remains may not be over yet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWTX-TV Woodway.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Donna in PA

York, PA

#1 Mar 3, 2007
That mother is at it again, now she's managed to wrangle in her ex son-in-law, how much you want to bet. When is she going to give up. The whole world is sick and tired of her and this family with their bad behavior. She got her way with at least screwing around with the burial with all of her appeals so there could have possibly been no way for an open casket. She made damn sure Anna's looks were affected but that didn't make a difference to the people in her life who really loved and cared about her. This is the second time I've written my comments to this site but that Virgie is just plain damn evil. I'm a nurse who's worked in many a nuring home and let me tell you one thing don't screw with the dead, it will come back to haunt you. I'm also a mother of two daughters myself and once your children are grown up and moved out on their own respect their decisions in life and in death. Anna's family showed the whole world why she left Texas and behaved the way she did, she only wanted to be loved. And that family has shown how greedy they really are! Remember one thing you all aren't dead yet either, and your bad behavior is going to come back to haunt you one day.
Jim Crow

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 3, 2007
Donna in PA wrote:
I'm a nurse who's worked in many a nursing home and let me tell you one thing don't screw with the dead, it will come back to haunt you.
Not if you spin three times counter-clockwise while wearing a talisman made of macaroni & cheese covered with chicken feathers.

For Pete's sake Donna, get a life.
Marcella

Flushing, NY

#3 Mar 3, 2007
Donna, you are right. Everything comes around. That "dearest mother" will pay one day. I lived my most time in Europe but never saw, met such wicked lady. God will punished her.
tom

Delaware, OH

#5 Mar 3, 2007
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think He is punishing Anna for being a harlot?
Why do you people glorify a gold-digging stripper that lived her life as the intentional object of prurient interest? I wonder how many of you ladies would still love her if you caught one of your men tossing-off to her image.
speaking of what goes around comes around. I find it ironic that after the controversy she caused over Billionaires estate that the fight for her estate will turn out to be an even bigger legal battle. The court cases will be twisting and turning for years to come on this train wreck. It's a layers wet dream.
Suzan

Madison, WI

#6 Mar 4, 2007
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think He is punishing Anna for being a harlot?
Why do you people glorify a gold-digging stripper that lived her life as the intentional object of prurient interest? I wonder how many of you ladies would still love her if you caught one of your men tossing-off to her image.
Jim, that would be the same for ANY woman. Have you people heard of this new concept? "Live and Let Live". I was never an ANS fan until the death of Daniel. I regret that. She has now nearly become an obsession with me. I have so much pity in my heart for poor ANS, and I pray that poor DannieLynn will be allowed to grow up to be a happy and healthy little girl.

There is nothing wrong with admiring a beautiful woman...and THAT she was. With issues - no doubt. That makes her as human as you and me!
Suzan

Madison, WI

#7 Mar 4, 2007
tom wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of what goes around comes around. I find it ironic that after the controversy she caused over Billionaires estate that the fight for her estate will turn out to be an even bigger legal battle. The court cases will be twisting and turning for years to come on this train wreck. It's a layers wet dream.
Again...all about the almighty $...for everyone involved except the father...Larry?? It will be in courtfor years.
tom

Delaware, OH

#8 Mar 4, 2007
Suzan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...all about the almighty $...for everyone involved except the father...Larry?? It will be in courtfor years.
Pleas refer to my Who's the Dady top ten thread. It does include Larry.
Peg

Wichita Falls, TX

#9 Mar 4, 2007
Donna in PA wrote:
That mother is at it again, now she's managed to wrangle in her ex son-in-law, how much you want to bet. When is she going to give up. The whole world is sick and tired of her and this family with their bad behavior. She got her way with at least screwing around with the burial with all of her appeals so there could have possibly been no way for an open casket. She made damn sure Anna's looks were affected but that didn't make a difference to the people in her life who really loved and cared about her. This is the second time I've written my comments to this site but that Virgie is just plain damn evil. I'm a nurse who's worked in many a nuring home and let me tell you one thing don't screw with the dead, it will come back to haunt you. I'm also a mother of two daughters myself and once your children are grown up and moved out on their own respect their decisions in life and in death. Anna's family showed the whole world why she left Texas and behaved the way she did, she only wanted to be loved. And that family has shown how greedy they really are! Remember one thing you all aren't dead yet either, and your bad behavior is going to come back to haunt you one day.
So let me make sure I understand this...if your girls are on a path of self-destruction, you are not going to do anything to try and change it because you honor their decision? I worked in a nursing home too and that attitude in a nurse would scare me!!! But I understand where you are coming from, had a few family members get upset with your skills? Most nurses have more compassion than that because they try to see the whole picture. And the whole world is not sick of her, some of the world is sick of the disrespect she gets as a mother.
Peg

Wichita Falls, TX

#10 Mar 4, 2007
Marcella wrote:
Donna, you are right. Everything comes around. That "dearest mother" will pay one day. I lived my most time in Europe but never saw, met such wicked lady. God will punished her.
Where did you meet her? God does punish evil...that is for sure. And according to the Bible the punishment is death! Last I saw, Virgie wasn't the one who was dead!
Peg

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Mar 4, 2007
tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not, don't think a non citizen can file a lawsuit in our courts. She became a Bahamian didn't she? That little move to twart Larry Burkhead on his paternity quest may have really cut her out of the lawsuit.
Peg

Wichita Falls, TX

#12 Mar 4, 2007
Suzan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim, that would be the same for ANY woman. Have you people heard of this new concept? "Live and Let Live". I was never an ANS fan until the death of Daniel. I regret that. She has now nearly become an obsession with me. I have so much pity in my heart for poor ANS, and I pray that poor DannieLynn will be allowed to grow up to be a happy and healthy little girl.
There is nothing wrong with admiring a beautiful woman...and THAT she was. With issues - no doubt. That makes her as human as you and me!
I prefer the old concept..."You are your brothers keeper" and "If you see a man heading for destruction, you are required to try and bring him to his senses or you are going to be held just as guilty"...that is the basic idea in the book of Ezekial.I felt sorry for her too...but that won't change the image she projected or the fact that she paid a heavy price for her lifestyle.
Anna

Kenosha, WI

#13 Mar 4, 2007
I know she has gotten her son in law to help get Daniel over to Texas. We never heard of him before and he must be getting a good money cut to dig him up. I can see that evil smirk on Virgie's face . Enough is Enough let the two be.... Your not only hurting your daughter and your grandson... your being very selfish.. Your and evil women Virgie I would never do that to any of my family... did in your pocket and pay him off....
Shi_Light

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 4, 2007
Honor thy father and thy mother so that your days may be long on the earth.

Did Anna honor her parents?

Did she live long on the earth?

The bible gives us a great insight to life. Try reading it.
tom

Delaware, OH

#15 Mar 5, 2007
Peg wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe not, don't think a non citizen can file a lawsuit in our courts. She became a Bahamian didn't she? That little move to twart Larry Burkhead on his paternity quest may have really cut her out of the lawsuit.
She has dual citizenship. US and Bohemian.
Frank Gonzalez

Carlsbad, CA

#16 Mar 5, 2007
And i thought i was an idiot. the word's Bahamian, tom, you friggin putz.
tom

Delaware, OH

#17 Mar 5, 2007
Frank Gonzalez wrote:
And i thought i was an idiot. the word's Bahamian, tom, you friggin putz.
Frank- You are an idiot. Despite the spelling mistake the point of the post is that she has dual citizenship. Now come up with something interesting to post instead of attacking a spelling mistake.
lcw755

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2007
Donna in PA wrote:
Have you EVER lost a child? No matter what. Anna
N. was a selfish, self centered person. Blood is
thicker than water. Anna's mother got tired of
an overbearing boyfriend, acting like he was in-charge. Since the mother talked to Anna, and was
worried about her, took care of her son for 6 years,
her mother had the right to try and take care of her
flesh and blood.
lcw755

United States

#19 Mar 5, 2007
Shi_Light wrote:
Honor thy father and thy mother so that your days may be long on the earth.
Did Anna honor her parents?
Did she live long on the earth?
The bible gives us a great insight to life. Try reading it.
AMen
lcw755

United States

#20 Mar 5, 2007
Marcella wrote:
When did God go on vacation and put you in charge?
lonesome

Henderson, TX

#21 Mar 5, 2007
anna and her son will probaly think they are a potted plant before this is over. especially if granny gets her way,..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macy Merenda/Tyler Merenda Aug '17 TeagueSeesAll 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 19
Looking buy property May '17 Joyce Minns 1
Cell phone tower leasing May '17 Joyce Minns 1
Keep a Word~Drop a Word Apr '17 Whiny1 3
Keith henderson (Jan '15) Apr '17 Whiny1 7
where? Apr '17 Whiny1 1

Mexia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mexia Mortgages